Dublin Assisted Living and Memory Support by Senior Star - Dublin, OH

Good care but a high price

My parent stayed in this facility for 3 months during a long recovery and I have mixed opinions. The administrative staff was very kind and personable. They seemed to have the residents' comfort in mind and know the residents personally. They responded quickly when there was an issue with care. The nursing director was very good and followed up on a regular basis. The floor staff took care of a lot of rooms, so sometimes hard to locate if needed. The dining was our most negative experience - many meals were over-cooked, soggy and not appealing at all. The custom-order snack menu was very limited. Because of this, maintaining weight was a challenge. We discussed this a few times with the management but no measurable improvement. For the price, I expected a little higher level experience and probably would look elsewhere if we need this type of care again.

A nice place to call home

We toured the community for the care that we needed. The staff was very nice and caring. The menu was nice and the cook showed us a menu and they want to know needs. They do offer activities to help the residents. This is a nice environment for the great care and the value that is offered. We would recommend other families to this nice community for the care of a loved one.

[Removed] provided a thorough tour. Lovely facility with nice amenities. It was nice to talk with the DON, chef, activites director and residents. This site is one of our top which we have visited.

Outstanding Care for mom

I really liked this community for my mom. She received really good care and was in good hands. We liked the community that was very warm and friendly. We liked to visit her and they went out of there way for us. The meals were fantastic and high quality with fresh foods and vegetables. Great therapy and making sure that she received her medications. We highly recommend this community for families wanting outstanding care and value for a loved one.

The personnel at Dublin Assisted Living and Memory Support are very friendly and caring. The facility seems above average and clean; the activities show a variety of interests. My mom has been there a little over a month; there were a few glitches at the beginning but the staff seems to have worked things out. I know my mom is safe and cared for.