Sunrise of Dublin - Dublin, OH

Doing The Best One Can Do

Mom is doing really good here or at least the best we can expect with her declining health. The staff is taking very good care of her from what I can see. She seems to like it here. The staff brings her down to the activity room where she can sit and be around the other residents. She seems to like the food. Overall we are quite pleased with the community and the staff they are doing a good job.We would recommend the community.

Glad we moved her to Sunrise

Moved my mom (91 - dementia) from another facility in Dublin to Sunrise a little over a year ago - best thing I ever did. Very well run, caring facility - people are amazing. I feel better every day.

Nice Tour

We toured the Sunrise of Dublin and the staff was very welcoming and friendly. They provided positive information on their community and answered our questions. We chose another community that was a better fit for our budget needs.

Satisfied with this Community

I'am satisfied with my wife move to this community. We just a meeting with the administration, and staff. Just to make sure everything continues to work in the right direction. I know she is safe, and receiving good care. We have already recommended this community to our friends, it is a great place.

Suggestions from Pam Lipe

As my mother has memory troubles
I think a written agenda of what she can expect each day would have been helpful and would be helpful now.
As when to expect nurses to come in to give medicine as the first morning it scared her to death
Also things like what day to expect cleaning day, list of activities, meal times etc.
Even when someone comes in to tell her something she will not remember that in an hour.i would have liked to have someone to have come in on Monday morning to check to see if everything was alright or if we had questions. As it were before I left on Tuesday we were on our own to figure things out and as you could imagine she was confused also

Also, rugs were very dirty as my socks and feet we blsck

Sunrise Senior Living

Could use some improvements!!

So far I am satisfied with my stay at this community and am comfortable in my new living environment. I do wish there where some improvements made throughout the facility and on the apartment. Overall everything is okay and I have very few complaints.

Kind Tour, Good Community

My tour of this community was a nice one. From what I saw the community looked well-kept, and clean. The staff I came across was friendly, and nice. Everyone was very kind to my family and myself. The experience was a good one, but this wasn't the place for loved one.

Great Support At Sunrise

We moved our Mom to the Sunrise Senior Living facility in Dublin, Oh last week. So far we have been very pleased with their responses/support during the time we were making this decision, and more importantly since Mom moved in.

Great tour!!

I have nothing but great things to say about the tour we took of this community, the staff was very officiant and attentive during our visit and gave lots of useful information of there facility. The complex was beautiful with lots of great amenities and features, This was defiantly one of our top choices and I would highly recommend this place.

Great Care for Dad!

This is a nice newer community. The staff is friendly. He has settled in well and adjusting. They do have activities that are offered and he likes participating. I would recommend this for families seeking a great place for a loved one.

Sunrise is the Best

My mom has been in Sunrise for almost two months and is adjusting very well there on the memory-care unit. ALL of the staff are A+. They care and truly make the residents feel like family. The meals are wonderfully prepared by a chef. Sunrise has many interesting and unique activities such as visiting a farm and seeing special events in the area. Everyone is patient there. Mom is well groomed always. As my niece and I were leaving the other night, she said "This is a place where you never want to have to come, but if you do, this is exactly where you would want to be.

This has been a HORRIBLE experience. Our Mother has been there less than a week and has fallen three times with two visits to the ED. We paid $12,000 to place her here with all the expectations of good care and supervision. Shame on them. We will be moving Mom to somewhere with adequate supervision.

Sunrise Senior Living

We’re sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents and staff. Please contact us at information (at) sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more. –The Sunrise Team

Toured, seemed nice

Toured

I toured this community while looking into senior living options for a friend. I thought it seemed like a nice place. They did not have any openings at the time of my tour, but everyone was very friendly and the facility was attractive and clean. They are worth a look if you're looking for senior living options in the area.