Hilliard Assisted Living & Mem - Hilliard, OH

• Specializing in Alzheimer

Dad chose Hilliard Assisted Living. It was a very close decision between this and the [name removed]. Both were excellent places to live, with great activities and amenities, fantastic food, and happy and friendly residents and staff. Dad chose Hilliard due to: Closer proximity to his children; continuum of services (assisted, transitional memory, closed memory); and because the facility and surrounding area felt most like home to him. It is less than a mile from the housing development where he lived for 50-plus years and raised his family.

Samantha McCue

Hello, we are glad we could help! We hope to see you soon!

Everything is going well!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far I have no complaints of how things are going for her. She is really enjoying her time there so far and making friends with the other residents. The staff are friendly and I am comfortable with the care she has been provided. She has had no issues with the meals and is starting to get involved in some of the activities they have to offer. Overall it is has been a great fit and I would recommend it to anyone.

Almost Perfect

Hilliard Assisted Living & Memory Care was one of our top choices of communities. They gave a very nice presentation of the care they would provide for our loved one. The community was beautiful and well-kept. It was very clean and well-maintained. It was bright and upbeat and had a good feel to it. We ended up choosing another facility that was close to our family members and had transportation to outside activities our loved one belonged to.

Samantha McCue

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hilliard Assisted Living and Memory Care. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We wanted to let you know that we do provide transportation within a 10-mile radius of our community. If you should ever need more information, please do not hesitate to reach out!

The staff cares about the residents

The staff at Hilliard Assisted Living is so wonderful. Both of my parents live there in an apartment. Recently my dad was having stroke-like symptoms in the dining area, and the waitress, nurse and receptionist sprang into action and called 911. He was whisked away to the hospital in a matter of 5 minutes. The next day I came in to thank and hug everyone for their help, and they all cried with me. They truly do care about the residents, and I'm so grateful that A Place for Mom recommended HAL to me. They are enjoying their time there.

Samantha McCue

Hello Sharon, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We're so happy to hear that our staff was able to quickly assist your father and that your parents are enjoying staying with us! Our residents mean the world to us! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

[Removed] provided a thorough tour. Lovely facility with nice amenities. This site is one of our top which we have visited.

A great place

Everything is going pretty good at Hilliard. The staff are friendly and helpful. The food is good and they offer plenty of daily activities. The community is brand new and nicely decorated. This community was recommended to us by a family member. The community is in a great location for us and I would recommend it.

Can't Say Enough!

I can't say enough good things about this community! My mom was one of the first residents in the memory care unit in July 2016. She had previously lived in two memory care communities, but neither compared to this one. Sadly, my mom passed away in September 2016. Even though she had only lived there for about 3 months, we had strong connections with all members of the staff. I miss going there to visit and try to stop in to see my mom's special caregivers when I can. They certainly cared for my mom as part of their family and I will ALWAYS remember the time she spent there. Thank you for making my mom's last moments in life comfortable and fulfilling!!

Fabulous Community

I can not even begin to say enough good things about this community, they have went above and beyond to make sure my loved one was comfortable and right at home. The staff care has been extraordinary they are always attentive to her needs , always smiling, and very kind. The food is always tasty with lots of healthy choices and very well proportioned. This company takes a lot of pride in what they do and have provided fabulous services to my mother.

Brand New Community, and Everything Is Working Out Well

My mother is doing very well here at this community, she is doing better than we expected. This is a lovely community, everything is very well maintained and clean. I've had a very positive experience with the staff. They are very helpful and kind. They have many activities offered. They do serve well balanced meals for the residents.I know she is safe and being cared for well here. I'am satisfied with all they have done for us, and I would recommend this community.

Hilliard Assisted Living- A Great Senior Community

I could not be more pleased with Hilliard Assisted Living as a home for my parents! From the first day everyone at this facility has gone out of their way to be welcoming, accommodating and caring in so many different ways. Most importantly, I strongly believe that the manner in which all the employees of this facility treat and interact with my parents is not just because it's their job, it is because of the kind of people they are fundamentally. They all truly have a caring, sensitive heart for seniors and want to do their best each day, no matter what their specific job, to create a warm and loving environment for all their residents.

Mom is doing well here!!

Mom likes the variety of activities available at Hilliard. The staff are good at communication. This is a brand new community so it is very nice. I would recommend this.

Positive Experience

My parents have been living here for about 2 months. They are in the right place. Physical facilities are gorgeous. Staff are kind and caring. Administration is responsive and helpful. This is just the place we needed!

I would recommend!

The staff has been great taking care of my sister. They have a an Activities Director and offer a variety of activities to choose from. My sister has enjoyed the fitness room and she has helped out with different programs. My sister gets to select from a variety of menu options which she enjoys. I had the opportunity to try the food and it was very good.

I cancelled move-in do to changes in circumstances. Also, did not like that I would need to provide furniture / linens etc to move in. I did not feel staff was helpful in terms of making the transition easier.

Welcome to Hilliard Assisted Living & Memory Care, an active and friendly retirement community with 100 senior apartments located in Hilliard, a suburb of metropolitan Columbus, Ohio. Here you or your loved one will receive help with daily living and any needed support for dementia—along with chef-prepared meals, concierge services, and a full slate of social and wellness activities.