Our Family Home at Tonti Dr - Dublin, OH

My husband is very contented here. I feel he gets attention and caring he needs. The aides give him individual attention and interact with all the residents, in a kind and loving way.

Review of Our Family Home - Dublin, OH

Spouse has been a resident of this facility since Nov 2013. Previously we tried an assisted living facility 2 min from home. Paid $[price removed] and received 12 days of horrible care. At Our Family Home my husband has constant and loving care by trained caregivers. I feel confident that I have found the best care available for a dementia patient.

Excellent!

Review of Our Family Home at Tonti Dr.

My spouse is a resident -- has been for 18 months. His care is provided by loving, trained caregivers who treat him as a part of their family. I am so thankful that I found this type of care for him after the disastrous experience in an assisted living facility that was understaffed and clueless in caring for a dementia patient.

Review of Our Family Home at Tonti Drive

This community provides excellent high-quality care for their residents. The entire staff is professional, competent and very caring. The caregivers treat the residents as individuals: constantly engaging with them one-on-one to maintain a sense of security and well-being. It's difficult to leave a loved one with anyone, but I'm deeply comforted to know that my husband is receiving such kind and devoted care.

Review of Our Family Home at Tonti Dr. in Dublin, OH

The staff at Our Family Home performs the most superb job and take great care in the service of my wife, Barbara. The loving attention shown by the team of professionals demonstrates their caring and dedication in assisting all residents of the facility. It is great to know your loved one is being cared for by professionals with a sense of compassion.

Review of Our Family Home - Dublin, OH

Staff - very friendly & are good at their job.
We enjoy the home setting over the traditional assisted living. My dad gets very good care and attention. We would refer anyone/everyone to Our Family Home

They are doing a wonderful job.

They are doing a wonderful job. The home is clean and the staff is friendly. They are very attentive and responsive, and are able to perform the care the way we want it to be performed. We liked that there weren't as many people here, they were able to provide individualized care, and that is what made them stand out.

Our Family Home has established a new standard for Alzheimer’s and dementia care built upon a desire for making each day the best it can be. We work tirelessly to create a home for those affected by Alzheimer’s or dementia that fosters connectivity and prioritizes their health and safety.

Located in the close-knit residential neighborhood in Dublin, Ohio, our Tonti Drive home provides 24/7 care to up to five residents. Watch the birds or occasional deer pass by from the patio, play cards at the dining room table or enjoy a conversation with loved ones on the couch in the family room. Our homes allow our residents to keep living their lives.

Each home is designed to preserve the livelihood of our residents and our families. This approach has proven to increase levels of contentment, reduce dependence on medications and instill greater peace of mind for our families.

Set up a tour today to learn more about how our principles of quality care, livelihood and more good days may be the right fit for your loved one and you.

“Since moving to Our Family Home I have seen a profound improvement in my father’s level of contentment. His level of awareness has improved and he no longer requires any medication to “control behavior”. Dad smiles often and even though he can no longer converse, I know he is truly happy at Our Family Home. Thanks Evan and all of your wonderful staff, you have made these final years peaceful at last.” Cathy G.

“Over the past six years my mother has lived in two different assisted living facilities. We have had numerous problems and my mother has been very difficult and unhappy. She was anxious and paranoid at times and the over-stimulation in the environment was making it worse… Before we found Our Family Home, there was no place we felt comfortable leaving her. Since she has lived in Our Family Home, she has been happier and healthier…She seems to think of it as her own home and she is more relaxed and trusting. We have decreased her medication and she is more alert and active… I never worry that she is being well cared for as I could tell right away that the staff is very attentive and caring. I am relieved to know she is someplace she wants to be!