We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
About Carriage Court - Hilliard - Hilliard, OH
Carriage Court of Hilliard is the Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care in Hilliard. Specializing in Memory Care, our community offers just the right amount of stimulation, engagement and care needed to thrive and maintain the highest quality of life.
Built in 1999 and renovated in 2011, Carriage Court of Hilliard offers a small town feel overlooking Heritage Club golf course and tree lined streets. Close to shopping, restaurants, physician offices and major hospitals, Carriage Court's location is ideal for any type of lifestyle.
Our 24 hour skilled nurses are on staff 24 hours a day, this allows our residents to have the care they need to live an active safe lifestyle.
Carriage Court residents enjoy exercise classes, card parties, family cookouts, outings 3 days a week, music and social programs and of course BINGO, while our cheerful staff do the daily chores of cleaning, laundry, lawn care, snow removal and more.
Carriage Court offers both single and double occupancy suites and 1 bedroom apartments complete with private baths and kitchenettes. Tastefully decorated common areas such as the resident clubhouses, fireplace lounge, TV room, activity room, dining room, library, bird aviary and on warm days the front porch offers an area for residents and family members to reminisce and enjoy time spent together.
Carriage Court of Hilliard is a large senior residence in a large suburb of Columbus, Ohio. Seniors who call it home here have a choice of floorplans to choose from and a huge variety of social activities to partake in. Social interaction is an important part of life here, and a family setting encourages personalization. Among the many amenities seniors will find here, some of them include
- Community aviary
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Three chef-prepared meals each day
- Exercise classes
- Planned activities
- Routine assistance when needed
- Whirlpool spa
Carriage Court offers assisted living and memory care service for its residents. Most rooms are studio and one-bedroom units with open designs and elegant decor. The memory care area is secure and spacious, with homes that allow seniors the attention they need with the privacy they deserve.
Hilliard is a suburb of Columbus, one of many throughout the county. It is located on the middle-western side of the city and offers seniors a sense of community that complements Carriage Court's own family feel. Seniors have activities around town and the region to take part in.
- Walkability Score: 8 out of 10. Hilliard is a community with plenty of green spaces and recreational opportunities. Sidewalks predominate the area, and access to local shopping makes every day one to explore something new.
- Average Age in 43026 zip code: 34. This is a community with a good mix of residential and shopping areas. Families are established, often college graduates and middle class.
- Number of local senior residential facilities nearby: Hilliard offers seniors a lot of options for care, so this particular area has many senior communities.
- Average Weather: As part of the Columbus metropolitan area, Hilliard has the same climate, including a temperate four-season year. Winters are often cold and wet, summers hot and humid. If you don't like the weather one day, wait another and it will often be very different.
- Veteran's facilities: US Department of Veterans has an office in downtown Columbus, with a number of centers scattered across the city, including a Veterans center on Walcutt Road
Hilliard is a pedestrian-friendly city. Seniors can walk to a number of shops and grocery stores nearby. The main route of transportation, however, is private vehicle. The community offers a service to local stores once or twice a week but there are other methods of transportation around the city.
- Buses: The COTA bus system connects to Hilliard and other suburbs. For more information or for local bus schedules, visit COTA.
- Taxis: Yellow Cab offers service to seniors who live in Hilliard and the surrounding areas.
- Ride Shares: Aside from vanpooling and carpooling, residents here can call on Uber for local taxi service across the city. There is also a community bus that will take residents to appointments and social events around the city.
Health and Safety
Hilliard has a local Block Watch Program where residents work alongside the Hilliard City Police to combat local crime. And with the proximity of area recreational centers and parks, seniors have access to plenty of opportunities for fitness.
- Hospitals in the Area:Dublin Methodist Hospital, Ohio State University Hospital
- Crime rate in 43026 zip code: Hilliard's crime rate is significantly lower than that of the remainder of the city. Most crimes are theft or other property infractions.
Sports and leisure
Carriage Court is close to the Battelle-Darby Creek Metro Park, where hiking and walking in the outdoors can provide a respite for the hustle and bustle of the day. The city of Hilliard also has a number of senior-oriented activities, including fitness classes and Yoga. Visit the Senior Fitness Guide for more information.
- Golf courses near by: Local golf clubs include Heritage Golf Club,Hilliard Lakes
- Tennis courts/clubs near by: The Players Club, Hilliard Municipal Park
- Gyms near by: Planet Fitness, Hilliard, LA Fitness, Power Shack
Shopping and entertainment
Hilliard is close to the Ohio State University, and seniors will find there are plenty of attractions as they get closer to downtown Columbus. The city offers venues for opera, orchestral music, and acting as well as shopping at Easton and local shopping centers.
- Clothes Shopping nearby: Goodwill, Kohls, Walmart
- Grocery stores: Walgreens, Walmart, Sam's Club
- Restaurants: Bob Evans, Max & Erma's, Rusty Bucket, Dave and Busters, the Olive Tree, Starliner Diner, fast food options
- Movie theaters: Movies 10, Cinemark Carriage Place Movies 12, AMC Lennox Town Center
- Libraries: Hilliard Library
- Senior-friendly salons (men and women): Great Clips, Kenneth's, Saturday's
- Attractions: The Ohio State University has museums for every interest, and the Columbus Zoo is only a few miles north of Hilliard. Downtown Columbus also has a historical society and the Center of Science and Industry (COSI)
Carriage Court offers a weekly Catholic communion and an on-site church service, but many seniors prefer to explore the surroundings for other options. Churches that surround the area include Resurrection Evangelical Lutheran Church, Hilliard United Methodist Church, Cornerstone Christian Fellowship