Ave Care at Newton - Newton, NJ

excellent care,the facility is well kept and the staff are wonderful.
we are pleased and feel good that mom is being well cared for!

I feel blessed this care home is there!!!!

Ave Care at Newton is clean as a whistle. I would give the food a B. My wife likes it but it seems starchy. This care home is for Dementia and Alzheimer's care residents. The staff and the owners care about the residents. The home is close so our friends are able to visit her. This is a small care home and I would recommend it to family and friends.

Very nice place!

They do a fantastic job at Ave Care, I'd give them top marks across the board! Everyone here is very friendly and very kind, and it really has just been a very positive experience for us overall. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into care in the area!

Very professional, caring, family l...

Very professional, caring, family like, spotless, everything was perfect About ave care. If the need arises, it is where I want to be placed with my husband, my parents too. Nothing but praises for the place! The price was very reasonable. A tremendous, special home for ones loved ones!