Belle Reve Senior Living Community - Milford, PA

Great Short term stay

My Aunt was only here for respite care for a month and It was a wonderful community.The food there was great and it was fully staffed. Took really good care of her. They kept it clean and grounds were nice.

Care for My Aunt

My aunt is a resident here and she is happy with her room,v care, food and new friends she has made since moving in. I am very satisfied with Belle Reve, the staff, and the care my aunt is receiving.

Belle Reve - Milford, PA

The staff here was excellent. They would work hard and take care of you no matter what mood you're in, with a smile. And they never had an attitude.

Belle Reve

I have been receiving excellent care from the staff and all the aids. Be engaging in a lot of the activities for residents. It was recommended by my niece who a PT, and found good reviews for excellent care

medical care

I must tell you I am there almost every day to visit my mother in the memory care unit The service you get from management when there was a issue with my mothers feet swelling. Needless to say my mother has kidney cancer. Trying to get someone with patient care to help was very unacceptable Almost two weeks to get them to have a Dr look at my mother. I was very disapointed in the care and compassion my mom never received,

Gretchen Vakiener

On behalf of the many caring professionals at Belle Reve, we regret the sentiments you’ve described in your review of our community. We have reviewed your mother’s care and treatment plan and met with all associated medical personnel including her physician. If you wish to further address your concerns, please contact the Executive Director or Director of Resident Care.

We are confident in the care and service we provide our residents, but always welcome opportunities for improvement. Thank you

My father had a short stay at Belle Reve after having surgery at Newton hospital. He was there as a rehab in-take patient. I must say that the nurses and assistants were very friendly and helpful. My father made so much progress within first few days of being there that he was able to be released much earlier than originally anticipated. They listened to the issues he was having and quickly resolved them....where at the hospital they were ongoing for days on end. The last few years seeing my father's health decline after the loss of my mother weights very heavy on my heart. I find it very hard to entrust his care with anyone these days but, I must say I am sincerely grateful to the staff on the skills unit and appreciate all their efforts and helping my father with his rapid recovery.

Everyone who worked at Belle Reve was very helpful and kind. They tried to make my mom feel welcome. Unfortunately her dementia did not allow her to stay there. They are not equipped to deal with patients who are disruptive. So my mother had to leave.

Gretchen Vakiener

Thank you for your positive comments about Belle Reve employees. I’m sorry that Belle Reve wasn’t a good fit for your mother. Although I don’t know your mom’s specific situation, Belle Reve’s Daybreak neighborhood can and does manage residents with disruptive behaviors due to their Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia diagnosis. We’ve also shared your review with both the Daybreak Director and Housekeeping Director to evaluate programming and cleaning schedules. Our goal is always to provide 5-Star service.

Five Stars

She started in the memory care facility, but Belle Reve felt she was misplaced and so they placed her in an assisted living community and she has adjusted very well, so I am impressed with the staff for noticing that.

Gretchen Vakiener

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! Your experience truly exemplifies the benefits of Belle Reve ~ a small community where employees truly get to know the residents and ensure that they are receiving the care they need at the level they need! So glad your loved one is happy!

Exceptional Care

I want to start off by saying how lucky I am to have my loved one at Belle Reve! I was initially devastated when the time came when I realized Grandma was having some memory issues. My mom is her guardian so she made the decision to place her at Belle Reve in the Secured Dimemtia Unit. Again I was devastated because I have heard so many horrifying stories about nursing homes. After Grandma moved in and got acclimated I soon realized that my worries were over. The staff are so helpful and timely. Danielle is very knowledgeable and courteous. The day we met she gave me her personal email and cell phone number. I have to admit I never would have expected that. I thought that at the end of the day the day is over. I have called her on a few occasions and have received immediate feedback. Also the housekeepers are wonderful. They work so hard to make sure everything is neat and clean. I believe her name was Suzy she had a long braid in her hair. She was very helpful when grandma had an incident no questions asked she went right in and took care of all of the clean up. I have to say that I personally wouldn't have it in me to do that. I guess what I am trying to say is I am very grateful for everything everyone has done for my grandmother. Thanks for everything. It is a great place and I will recommend it to anyone who comes along!

It has only been about 2 weeks but the staff so far has been great to my aunt and me. Special thanks to dave in her unit..

Kitchenette. No kitchen. O...

Kitchenette. No kitchen. Outings. 4050.00 mth Various stages available. Daily events. Meals included. Up to 6,000 depending on size of room. Shared bathroom 3010.00. Ext 267

Gretchen Vakiener

Thank you for taking the time to review Belle Reve. As you mentioned, our community has multiple levels of care ~ including personal care, memory care and skilled nursing. Meals, activities, and assistance with medication management and activities of daily living are all part of the services offered to our residents. We have many variations of apartments and rates with ranges from $3,250 to $6,500 If anyone would like more information, please contact our Marketing office at x.267.

I feel like they care more. They have more gratitude for their jobs.

I would like to see some more stimulating activities. There are always snacks available, and the food always looks pretty good. I feel like they care more. They have more gratitude for their jobs. Their communication with me is good. They are very good about letting me know if my loved one is having a good day or a bad day.

Gretchen Vakiener

Thanks for taking the time to review Belle Reve. Because our community has three levels of care, I would encourage you to speak to the Executive Director regarding the activity program for your loved one. We have recently hired new staff and are working hard to enhance the programming in both our Personal Care and Memory Care neighborhoods. If you have specific suggestions, we are happy to incorporate things that we know our residents enjoy into our calendar!

Moving to Belle Reve

Our experience with Belle Reve has been exceptional. My mother is so happy with the staff and the food and her room. For a woman who was determined not to surrender her independence this has been so stress free and easy. The staff all knew her by name before the end of the first week and the dining room is restaurant quality. The cleaning staff are dedicated and keep the whole place spotless like a fine hotel! Mom was having pains and wanted to go to the hospital at 2:00 in the morning. She was immediately sent and we were called so we could meet her ambulance at the emergency room. She is enjoying the all of the many activities provided. They take care of Mom as well as or better than I was able to do myself!

Very nice place but not what Dad need...

Very nice place but not what Dad needs If Mom was alone this might fit her needs but Dad is still in great shape and needs a little more independence then they provide

Belle Reve Senior Living and Health Care Center is located in the heart of Milford, PA and is convenient to all of Northeast PA, as well as Orange County, NY and Sussex County, NJ. Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation community offers short and long term care and is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health. It participates in both the Medicare Program and the Medicaid Program.

Our Personal Care and Memory Care offers five levels of personalized care for assistance with the activities of daily living and is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare.

We have been privileged to serve our elder residents with the best of care, service, amenities, and accommodations since 2001.