Avalon Springs Health Campus - Valparaiso, IN

Avalon Springs Health Campus - Valparaiso, IN has yet not published prices.

Review of Avalon Springs Health Campus

I had the pleasure of staying at your rehab center from [date removed] to [date removed] . I feel my stay was the most wonderful stay I could have. The nurses, care, food service, maintenance employees and all other employees were wonderful and made my stay so pleasant. The food was wonderful and meals were so pleasant and served attractively.

Lots of hands on activities to keep my friend occupied

It’s going really well here. My friend is still adjusting but she really loves the place. Another person we know (another medical POA) was visiting her yesterday and even she was very impressed with all of the activities going on. My friend really needs a lot of hands on activity, which they seem to have. I don’t know everything they do there at the facility but I do know they have outings and sing-a-longs. My friend is always willing to help and she is guided to help other people in there that are struggling and helps them perform certain things. My friend’s guardian and I went and visited initially and we were impressed with the staff there and the way it was laid out. We really liked the whole picture of it. Something that we learned while we were there was that anyone that works there that comes within 15 feet of a resident has to acknowledge them and has to say hi and make sure they’re doing okay. She says the food is great and the place is beautiful and very open. The rooms are very nice and my friend’s first room had a window view of the parking lot, which she wasn’t very happy with, and they told her that the first time a room opened up with a better view they would give it to her and that’s happened already. Now she has a view of the garden and she’s going to be involved in that in the spring. There’s good conversation and good communication between her guardian and the head of the memory care unit. Overall, I would recommend them.