Oak Woods Manor Senior Living - La Porte, IN

Mom Loves Oak Woods

My mom is very happy, she has been there 3 years. She has made many friend that she won't had if she was still living at home alone. I am happy that my mom is so happy and safe

this is the PLACE

I am happy to tell everyone about this place, my Mom moved in last month and attended a dance under the stars event there, where she had the time of her life. I haven't seen her that happy in a long time. Thank you Oakwood for your professional and family friendly place my Mom now calls home.

I toured it last summer and my parents have been there a year, they are very happy and I feel they are safe

Blessing

While my mom loves the place, I am so happy

Great Place

I was looking for my mom, and was told by a friend who's mother lives at oak woods, we loved it and moved in mom

I took my mom to Oak Woods Manor for a Open House in March, we took a tour and we were very happy. Out of 4 places we went to in the month of March we were the most pleased with Oak Woods. The Lunch was good, entertainment fun and the residents were so friendly.

Blessing

So far so good but it's only been a few days that she's been in the facility.

Since opening in December 1999, Oak Woods Manor has become The Choice for Retirement Living in LaPorte. Apartments are available in a variety of floor plans, and each has its own private entrance and its own thermostat to control.

Oak Woods Manor is full of friendly, active residents who enjoy apartment living close to shopping, restaurants, banks, and the library. No worries about home maintenance, taxes, or bad weather, because they have what they need for an independent and secure lifestyle. Every month there are social gatherings, entertainment, card parties, and outings. Enjoy getting to know your neighbors and making new friends, or enjoy the privacy of your own home surrounded by your own things.

In addition to the many amenities that Independent Living residents receive, there are Assisted Living services available including medication reminders, stand-by bathing and dressing assistance, personal laundry service and more. There is a call button in each apartment and a portable alert pendant for each resident. A manager is on duty around the clock, so assistance is always available with just a press of a button.

For a lifestyle that is carefree and active, yet supportive and safe, Oak Woods Manor is “The Choice” for retirement living.