Avalon Memory Care – St. Louis - Saint Louis, MO

Avalon Memory Care – St. Louis - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

Love the home!

We placed my mother in law at Avalon in June. We can finally sleep at night knowing she is well taken care of. The home feel of Avalon helped made her transition easier.

Jon Seib

Short but sweet and to the point. Thank you for leaving this review at our newest location in St. Louis so that family members have an opportunity to hear from the family members that have entrusted us with their loved ones suffering from a short term memory loss. These smaller secure home-like environments with an incredible staff to resident ratio sets us apart from larger institutional environments. We hope that this journey that we are taking together with you and your mother-in-law is a positive one. Thank you again.

The Perfect Memory Care Facility!

My sister was diagnosed with Alzheimers at the age of 58. She is now 64 and can no longer live on her own. I toured multiple facilities and found them very clinical, cold and depressing. When I toured Avalon I felt like I was walking into a home. The staff are amazing and engage well with the residents from the nurses to the cooking staff. My sister has actually improved a little since she moved to Avalon. I feel truly blessed to have found this unique alternative to the tradtional institutional care. As I live 275 miles away, I can say, for the first time in 5 years, I know she is safe and happy.

Jon Seib

Thank you for leaving our first review at our newest location in the St. Louis area. I cannot tell you how satisfying it is to read this review. Avalon is going on its 23rd year of taking care of folk afflicted with a short term memory loss. My father started Avalon back in 1995 to provide a smaller more intimate environment for our residents as well as the loved ones that come and visit. We look forward to meeting your sister's needs as well as your expectations heading into the future. It is always nice to speak with you as well. Feel free to reach out anytime.