The Quarters at Des Peres - Des Peres, MO

Satisfied with care for loved one.

My father is a resident at The Quarters and I'm satisfied with the care he is receiving. He has Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. Dad also experienced the loss of his wife while at The Quarters and the staff has been kind and compassionate while taking good care of Dad's needs. The atmosphere is cheerful with bright, tasteful decor, plus his room and bathroom is kept clean. The residents can dine in the Dining Room or have a tray brought to their rooms. The food is nutritious with three meals served daily and the residents can have snacks. Placing a loved one in a nursing home is a difficult decision to make, but knowing they are receiving good care makes it much easier for the family.

The Quarters is a Super Nice Nursing Home! Staff Awesome!

Well I will tell you placing my young mom 70 years of age in a nursing home was a horrifying decision. We started in rahab which was great & then transitioned to skilled nursing home. We were drawn to the Quarters because of cleanliness & staff. We were sooooo lucky we landed there. My mom just passed away and with exception to 1 nurse all and I mean all of the staff was absolutely amazing and supportive as we trudged through the hardest days of our loves. Kind words, proactive actions, love, support...they really really care! I am shocked to say I would not have had my mom's last days with anyone else. The nursing home gave more to us then our own family & friends during our sad difficult time. Mom had a very nice room we were allowed to decorate & a very sweet room mate. The staff was responsive and always aimed to support mom & us. They don't have an easy job as many residence have minimal family and the staff is everything to them. The staff makes the Quarters and we are forever grateful for their amazing care & love!

Excellent care! My dad was here for 10 days for physical therapy and the staff was just wonderful. The nurses really cared and treated my Dad as a friend. Food was very good and the rooms were all private.

No better place in the area! Five stars.

Nursing Spaces available. Home with ...

Nursing Spaces available. Home with Memory Care unit. 6 beds will accept Medicaid. Accept Medicare if she needs rehab after hospitalization.

Clean place with open doors and resid...

Clean place with open doors and residents allowed to be up and about freely; activity in progress during tour with residents participating and laughing; two residents with memory issues walked along with us during part of the tour talking about how much they like living there; another simply wanted to walk with us and just smiled as we talked; staff know the residents, call them by names and introduced them to us, as appropriate; beautiful place

Welcome to the Quarters at Des Peres. A remarkable senior care and memory support community that captures the refined elegance of old-world St. Louis. Featuring beautiful décor, residents will enjoy surroundings that are designed to soothe the senses and enhance care. Offering a rich assortment of amenities and community areas, The Quarters is perfect for those seeking compassionate care in a thoughtfully designed residential setting.

From assistance with dialing living to state-of-the art rehabilitation and health care, our team of licensed professionals is dedicated to keeping you as active as you can be. For those with Alzheimer’s, our exclusive memory support program provides and enhanced quality of life, important safety and security for residents, as well as peace-of-mind for their families.