The Sheridan at Laumeier Park - Sunset Hills, MO

The Sheridan at Laumeier Park - Sunset Hills, MO has yet not published prices.

Very grateful and pleased

We are very pleased with the Sheridan at Laumeier Park. Our mom has lived their for several months and has adjusted better than we anticipated. The staff is great - they know all of the residents and treat them like family. I highly recommend this community should your parents be unable to live on their own!

Don't move your loved one here!!

Memory care floor is awful. If a resident provides a little challenge they ship them over to SLU for evaluation and/ or to medicate them. After spending about 10 days out of 2 months in the facility they still charged us for the entire time, despite the fact that they kept shipping her out and told us we had to hire around the clock care to live with her upon her return. I read other reviews on Facebook saying how they were being charged for up to two months after their loved one passed away. I would strongly urge you to explore other options. They only care about the bottom line.

Fantastic facility!

I just love the place! The staff are just fantastic! They are very nice. There are some bugs that we are still working out, such as the fact that their wristband system is experiencing some trouble because they are hard for the residents to work. The meals are also fantastic! It looks just like a restaurant, and they give seconds to residents when they want it. There are also many activities to join in on. Overall, we are very pleased!

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your review of our community; we appreciate your confidence in us! Our goal is to provide the best possible experience for our residents and families, and your input helps us reach that goal.

A brand new community

The staff are good, caring and attentive. The activities are still a work in progress, however they have started to offer a few. The community is beautiful and the food is good. I would recommend this community.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your experience; we appreciate your feedback and your recommendation of our community! Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience, so if there are specific areas of improvement that you feel would help us reach that goal, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director with your input.