Autumn Leaves of South Austin - Austin, TX

Autumn Leaves of South Austin - Austin, TX has yet not published prices.

I have visited the Autumn Leaves in Clear Lake and thought it was wonderful. Has the feel of an Assisted Living facility but with the protection and security of Memory Care. [name removed]

Dad is settling in

This is an excellent facility where my dad is. The programming is great and he feels at home. The staff is caring and personable they really care. It has a great atmosphere and they are equipped to handle memory care. There was an incident where the communication wasn't as good as it could be while going through staff changes. Also where he was on a new medicine and we weren't told about it. The food is really good and wholesome. It is very clean with no smells. The decor is great. It is just very homey. I would recommend this to families.

Brand New Community

Considering that this community is brand new everything so far has been wonderful no growing pains no bumps in the road. My mom is loving it here. Everything is brand new and beautiful the landscaping looks great. The staff is wonderful and helpful. We all love the food they have a great chef. The location is perfect for the family to visit. I would recommend this place to anyone