Sodalis Austin/Dripping Springs - Austin, TX

Remarkable staff

I'm very impressed and confident in the staff.

This is a good fit for my Mom

My mom is in the memory care unit at Sodalis Austin/Dripping Springs and I feel very comfortable knowing that she is safe there. The staff is very good at staying in contact with me both when I am there and by phone.
They make sure that my mom is part of the actives on the main floor, they do make sure they are with her at all times, she has done some painting and she likes being around the residents
Mom likes eating in the dining area and she is enjoying the food. I have even joined her there as well.
There is a Resident doctor program at Sodalis Austin/Dripping Springs so I know my mom is well taken care of and they monitor her med and make any adjustments.
I would definitely recommend Sodalis Austin/Dripping Springs to my friends and family.

Over The Top Staff!!

My father is very happy at this community. The staff is fantastic and takes very good care of him, i speak with them very frequently and they always keep me updated on my father's progress. The meals are nutritious and delicious. They offer plenty of activities like exercise that keep my father busy. Overall i would defiantly recommend this place to a friend.

Great place

My Aunt was moved to Sodalis from another memory care facility to be closer to me. I am thoroughly pleased with the care that she is receiving at Sodalis. They made the adjustment of the move very painless and she has adjusted very well. I would recommend them to anyone seeking a place for their loved one.

Great place

I have had my Aunt at Sodalis now for about 2 weeks. See is happy any adjusting well to the move. I have no complaints. The only reason that I don't give a 5 star over all rating is they do not have a transportation van for outside appointments.

Thank you for your kind words and comments. We're so happy that your Aunt is adjusting and happy at Sodalis! It's our honor to care for her.

The people are great

The people are great. The facility is very clean and nice. It's close by. I just wished they had more activities for men. The staff are nice, friendly, and welcoming.

Thank you for your kind words and your input. We have shared your request with our leadership team.

Out standing staff and genuine careing

The most helpful of 7 facilities I talked with.

Thank you. We strive to help everyone who contacts us.

Very pleased

Overall we've been very pleased with them, I can't think of anything in particular they'd need to work on. The staff have been friendly and professional, and they keep the place looking nice and clean. The care is very good, and they've usually got enough going on to keep everyone entertained.

Thank you for your positive comments.

Help finding a memory care facility

Hi - I received excellent assistance finding a memory care facility for my Mom. She is very happy there and I am very pleased with the service provided at Provident Memory Care in Austin, TX.

Provident Memory Care is now Sodalis Memory Care. Although our name has changed, our reputation for quality care remains.

Off of Hwy 290 past Y. 22 r...

Off of Hwy 290 past Y. 22 rooms. locked facility w/enclosed outside area. Doesn't look like any trees or many flowers - kind of barren. haven't visited this location but spoke to them last fall. $5k/mo. Think Elmcroft might be better fit...

This very old review was posted long before Provident Memory Care became Sodalis Memory Care. The community is established now with lovely landscaping and an outstanding care staff.

Has a better security system. Very go...

Has a better security system. Very good atmosphere. Certified dementia care providers. Might be a little too small for roaming around, a little too quiet. Has camouflaged doors that blend in with walls. Good staff - not just 'working' there, seem genuinely into what they're doing.

We are proud to continue a tradition of providing those who need us with highly trained caregivers in a secure, well designed setting. We believe that our residents thrive in an environment that feels more like a home than a hotel or institution.

Sodalis Memory Care is a certified Alzheimer's Care Community. Our small community consists of 22 rooms, a beautiful courtyard, a state of the art dementia safety system, all in a homelike environment. Sodalis strives to have the best care possible for people who have Alzheimer's or related dementias and to be a leader in the community. At Sodalis, we promote independence and quality of life for our residents. We have professionally trained staff who have worked with and understand what it means to have Alzheimer's disease. We provide individual care for each resident to help them have the best day that they can have. Our goal is to create an environment that promotes dignity, respect, and quality of life. Please contact us today!