Autumn Leaves of Overland Park - Overland Park, KS

Autumn Leaves of Overland Park - Overland Park, KS has yet not published prices.

My Aunt and Uncle Love it here.

I'm so glad we found this community for my Aunt and Uncle. The staff is great to work with they have a lot of interaction with them. They have the knowledge and they care. They are eating good 3x a day and loving to activities too. They handed out candy at Halloween and they had a dance. The community is always immaculate. The grounds are nice and well maintained, they love to walk around daily. I would recommend this place.

Judy Brown

Thank you for posting your kind comments. We're privileged to have your Aunt and Uncle as part of our Autumn Leaves family.

Great Community

Unfortunately my wife has since passed, but this community did a great job taking care of her. They were very attentive, and caring towards the family during this difficult time. I have nothing but good things to say about this community. They were very helpful, and accommodating through out the whole process. The community is light , and airy. She was safe, and good hands in this community. I have already recommended this community to my friends.

Judy Brown

We’re so sorry about your loss. We want you to know that we are grateful that you entrusted your loved one with us and that it was a positive experience.
Judy

Still adjusting....

My mother is having a hard time adjusting, but the staff seems to be very attentive. Right now, they only have about 12 residents so they give my mother a lot of attention, but I am worried about what will happen when they get more residents. I hope they will still be able to provide her the same care. The community us clean and organized. It has been a good experience!

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.