Brookdale College Square - Overland Park, KS

Brookdale College Square - Overland Park, KS has yet not published prices.

So Far All is Well for My Mother in This Community

So far everything is working out well for my mother with her move to this community. I'am comfortable with her move to this facility. She is safe, and in good hands. They are taking good care of her, and her needs. So far this community is working out well for our family.

A good tour

This community consists of four corridors and I felt this would be to confusing for my loved one. This is only a memory care community. The community seemed pretty decent and the people were nice. They do offer some generic activities. The cost of the community does change as the residents care needs increase. I would say this might be a community to look into.

Nice people!

I toured many communities along with this one and it all really came down to where my aunt could afford to live. This place was beautiful, very clean and well maintained. Everyone was very professional and the staff was interactive well with the residents.

Outstanding Care

We are grateful for excellent care given to my mom and others. The community is always clean and well-maintained. The staff at Brookdale works well with her meal needs. They offer the residents wonderful daily activities. We recommend this community to others for the care of their loved ones.

Mom is Well at This Community

It has been a good experience for my mother since her move to this community. They have nice, professional staff at this community. So I know she is receiving good care, and in a good facility. They have nice activities available for the residents when they are ready to participate. They do serve well balanced meals. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked out well for us.

Mom's Care

I like this community for the care for my mom. My mom is happy with the staff and the variety of meals that are offered. She is participating in the activities that are offered. We like that the community is clean and well maintained. Other families would like this community to the care for a loved one.

Pleasant Tour!

The tour of Brookdale College Square went very well. The community was very nicely kept. I was very happy to see the dedication that they have with their residents. The staff that offered the tour were wonderful addressing all of my concerns.

My rating for Brookdale College Square is a negative 5!

The community was not upfront when we signed the contract. The community lied to us and misled us with the pricing on the contract. The pricing was one thousand dollars more a month than what the contract said. As we were moving mom in there were people entering and taking things out of her room. We brought it to the attention of the staff and no one did anything about it. I would not recommend Brookdale College Square to my worst enemy!

I would recommend looking into this community!!!

The staff are doing really good at Brookdale. The staff seem well trained to care for people with special care needs. They work with her special diet. The community is clean and they offer daily activities. I would recommend this community for the right person.

Friendly, compassionate staff!

I think they do a wonderful job at Brookdale College Square, it has been a really great fit for my loved one. It's a nice looking, clean facility, and the people all seem very friendly. The management and front desk staff are helpful, and the caregivers are compassionate and hard working. They really bend over backwards to make sure your loved one is comfortable!

My Tour Was Nice

My tour of this community went very well. It is a nice community, from what I saw everything is well maintained. The staff was kind and friendly. They were informative and answered my questions. It was a nice tour.

Review of Brookdale College Square - Overland Park, KS

Visited facility-came away with a low impression.Seemed depressing.StaffI saw didn’t in still a lot of confidence in me.

The Brookdale neighborhood

[removed] My husband was dismissed from the hospital sooner than I had anticipated. That push affected my decision for one of the facilities I had visited. I considered the atmosphere of the facility compared to my husband's normal personality. I chose Brookdale College Square because it was smaller and more suited to an environment similar to our neighborhood. The personnel at the facility was tremendously helpful when placing my husband had been accelerated. He seems to have adjusted and it is close to home so both myself and his son can visit. I appreciated the help for this journey ahead of me.

exceptional

The staff at Brookdale College Square is exceptionally cooperative and they provide great care.

The only negative is that Brookdale does not accept medicaid, and for that reason we will likely be having to move soon.

All Good

Been a client since 8/31/15
Could not be happier with he way my wife has been accommodated.

Experience Has Been Wonderful

The experience has been wonderful. It was traumatic, because both my parents had to go in on the same day. They have been the kindest, purest people to my parents. They made them feel welcomed and I couldn't be happier. i really value that place.

I would recommend them for low key care.

I like the location and we had used a Brookdale rehab, so it was an easy transition. It's pretty small, and there aren't a lot of places to walk and exercise. I would recommend them for low key care. It's basically remodeled, and they have little alcoves to sit and visit. The meals are served with a cloth napkin, and silverware and a place mat. The food is pretty good, it's fresh and pretty good.

very pleased!

The staff at Brookdale College Square have been exceedingly friendly! Having spent years in management of social service programs, I have a pretty good feel for the sort of role they play there, and I was very impressed. I was also impressed with their healthcare program, which was part of the reason we decided to place dad there. It's good to know that they have an excellent nursing staff available. All the staff are attentive, have gotten to know dad personally, and I get no vibe from dad that anything is not going great. I am very pleased, especially compared to the experience that we've had wat other places.

Extremely nice staff. Beau...

Extremely nice staff. Beautiful outside area. Rooms are smaller than I had hoped and didn't offer cable TV option. Ability to have larger bed that couple can share would cramp largest room.

Wonderful!

I couldn't be more pleased with this place, they've been absolutely wonderful! I'd give them a 6 out of 5 if I could! They're a caring, warm, friendly group of people, and they really seem to care about their residents. I helped a good friend search for this place, and she has been so much happier since moving in!

Cozy and warm feeling, Don ...

Cozy and warm feeling, Don and Arlin are delightful.

Emeritus at Overland Park

We did have a pleasant visit we found that the staff was very freindly and had great spirit. Their staff was very tenure meaning there was less turnover there this creating a more family atmosphere. The only downer is the fact the rooms are very small meaning this is not a place for my loved one to live if they are a "home body" this community is for residents to get out and interact.

They were wonderful, I thought.

They were wonderful, I thought. The staff was friendly, they were helpful in getting him set up. I was pretty impressed, it was good clean, quiet. I never saw anything going on when I was there, perhaps there was something going on in other wings but I never saw anyone in the main common room, but since I am not really sure about the activities (we didn't really use them) I will leave the rating as the same as my overall experience. He never complained about the food. It just looked like a really pleasant place to live and was divided into separate living areas so this felt more like a home, in each wing they have 10-12 people and separate dining rooms and even their own kitchen areas.

Dark and Dingy

I went to see them and the person that I had scheduled the visit with wasn't available to show me around. If you can't even talk to me when I am first coming in, you sure ain't going to talk to me later! I was sitting in this tacky room waiting to talk to someone, and finally the girl at the front desk showed me around. The waiting room was so off putting I could never put my cousin there. It looked like a small business office where they never had visitors. They had a small computer with a sign not to bother, and coffee on top of a filing cabinet. What I saw of the rest of the building - it felt like kindergarten thinking on care for the elderly. They had these nice little things, these memory boxes at the door, with very tiny print, which nobody can read, not even me! It was just done for the people who aren't up on it. It was dark, and their rooms looked like closets. Dark and dank. Dark wood, dark walls, dingy. It wasn't even cheaper! - I came home and dumped their stuff in the trash. The whole thing was really down. The people didn't seem unhappy, but I didn't like it.

Nice place

My wife was a resident for almost two years. The care is very good. The office people were exceptional to work with. No complaints from me.

near 111th and Quivira.

near 111th and Quivira.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.