Autumn Leaves of Edmond - Edmond, OK

Autumn Leaves of Edmond - Edmond, OK has yet not published prices.

For the best memory care for your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia in the Edmond, Oklahoma, area, consider Autumn Leaves assisted living community. We focus exclusively on memory care, providing care that’s based on the most up-to-date research, for our residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Since 2001, Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been family-owned and –operated. Caring for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia is our family’s passion. That’s why our assisted living communities have been recognized as the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

Every moment matters at Autumn Leaves of Edmond assisted living community. With our So Much More™ programming, we learn about each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and design personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Every employee at every Autumn Leaves assisted living community is trained in dementia care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

The culinary staff at Autumn Leaves of Edmond is also trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Each resident’s meals are personalized according to his or her preferences. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

At Autumn Leaves of Edmond, you’ll notice the abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features, all carefully designed to help create an environment that’s safe, secure, and soothing for our residents.

Call us to schedule a visit and to learn more about the individualized care we can offer your loved one at Autumn Leaves of Edmond memory care. It would be our privilege for our family to serve yours.

Pretty Nice Place

While Autumn Leaves is a nice facility and functions well, they lock the residents out of their rooms during the day. They also don't allow them to go out into the garden areas because they don't want to watch them. It is very important for people to be able to out into the sunshine to absorb vitamin D which is good for cognition. The residents also don't talk or communicate with one another AT ALL. If your loved one is still able to hold a conversation, this may not be the best place for them. If they only need physical care, this is a very nice facility.

Judy Brown

We would like to sincerely thank you for bringing both your compliments and concerns to our attention.

Caring and Compassionate People....

We moved my mom into Autumn Leaves several months ago, and have been extremely pleased with the care that she has received. The staff have been so attentive and genuinely caring, and for the first time in a while, I have seen a smile on her face. While I know that it has only been a short while that she has been there, I consider it a blessing that we found this place. We ended up moving my mom there after touring it, and while we were there, we talked to a number of different people that were there visiting family members. They just had such high praise for it, and this told us all we needed to know. If you are considering a memory care for a family member, I would really encourage you to spend some time visiting with the staff and family members that you encounter there. This was not an easy process for my wife and I , but I am grateful that we ended up at Autumn Leaves.

Judy Brown

Thank you, Mr. Swearingen, for your kind comments. We are so pleased that you noticed our staff. They are truly the backbone of our communities. Our Life Engagement program is designed to offer personalized memory care activities for every resident. Much education goes selecting and preparing nutritious, tasty meals and we search for caregivers who are genuinely compassionate and loving to our residents.
We're so happy that you and your mother are a part of the Autumn Leaves family!

Our Experience

I was looking for the right home for my mom and when I toured this community I saw good qualities. It was clean and nice looking but not exactly what we wanted. I feel she would not be quite as active as we liked.

Judy Brown

Could not be happier if I tried

They made dad's transition to the community easy. The staff are excellent. This is a smaller community and the staff knows every resident and what their needs are. The entire staff is hands on all the time and they interact with the families. The food is good and made according to each residents dietary needs. They have really fun activities and a new awesome activities director. This community is family oriented. This community is able to offer a two person assist and is an end of life care community. I would recommend this community.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments. We're so pleased you are having such a pleasant experience. Our staff is committed to creating a loving, supportive environment for all of our residents.

$6685 (FURNISHED!) for the largest room which is all that is available. New, very nice, 1st impression good. Dedicated memory care facility. Very close to our house. Visited with [Removed]. She was obviously passionate, knew the residents and treated all with respect while I was there. Room has shower but can use common facility "door tub" if desired. Bathe 3x a week. Not many smiling resident faces or interaction between residents (checked out and older). Chair exercises. TB test required. Med pacs not required. Fall risk okay. 4/40 staff/resident ratio. Physician visits residents who establish with them. Can stay overnight and eat meals with her as desired. Flexible on everything. Month to month w 30 day notice. Pharmacy=Omnicare. No pool. Nice ourdoor patio. Off the main street. Small intimate appearance. Will be one of top choices.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for visiting Autumn Leaves of Edmond. We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed.

A prayer answered for loved ones

My precious sister was at Autumn Leaves before she passed on to her eternal home with Jesus our Lord. I am so grateful that her son found this place for his mother.
And for the wonderful, loving and fun care the she received while she lived there. The cleanliness, healthy meals, mind-centered crafts and entertainment was so helpful.
I only wish that I could find a place like that here in/near Folsom or Roseville, California. Can't very well, recommend a place that is in Oklahoma when I live in Orangvale, CA, near both Folsom and Roseville. There are many Memory Care
places here, however, none that I have seen or heard of that
I would put my loved one in.
May God bless each one there for their love for those who are living in a very scary time in their lives...not knowing the
people that love them, or where they are, etc.

Judy Brown

Thank you for the very lovely comments about Autumn Leaves of Edmond including your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents. Thank you.

Caring and attentive

We placed my mother-in-law at Autumn Leaves after she suddenly turned mentally ill due some medication issues. Even though she was at times combative and difficult to handle, the staff treated her with kindness and respect. Through their care and the changes prescribed by her PA [Removed] and specialists at Baylor (through the guidance of the Good Lord no doubt), she was able to return home to us. During her time there I was nearly a daily fixture and through my experience I saw how they cared for the other residents as well as my MIL: attentive, kind, hard-working. Everyone, even the cleaning staff, knows how to care for their residents. I cannot thank them enough for their part in giving us a little more time with some we love so deeply.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We know having to make decisions around an Alzheimer's diagnosis can be difficult. Our staff members are genuinely compassionate and focused on helping during the transition to our community. We're so happy your and your mother-in-law are part of the Autumn Leaves family!

Excellant Staff and Caregivers

Autumn Leaves of Edmond brought our mom back to us! White she was still living at home she suffered from dangerously low sodium and had to go to the hospital where she stayed several days. She then had to be weaned of drugs she had been taking which took a lot of patience and extra care then here came the old Betty. We did not think that could be possible as she was irritable, physically and verbally abusive. The nurses, caregivers volunteers all helped to bring her back to her former productive life. The once volatile lady became a helper to the staff and to other residents. She told me that she had never in her life had such good friends. Thank you Autumn Leaves for the exemplary care you took of our mom.

Judy Brown

What a sweet review! We work hard to find co-workers who are genuinely compassionate.

Lovely Place!

My tour of the Autumn Leaves of Edmond went great! the place was very nice, the people were very friendly. The only reason we chose another community was because from what I saw, the layout would get confusing for my mother in law. But other than that the place was great!

Judy Brown

Thank you for touring Autumn Leaves and for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents.

I was not impressed!

The staff during my tour seemed friendly. The community seemed clean. I did not like that it seemed closed in and there was not a lot of common areas for the residents. They also lock the residents out of their rooms during the day as they said it was to help them be more social. I did not notice them being social when I was there.

Judy Brown

I’d like to apologize for your disappointing experience while visiting our community. We have already contacted the staff in Edmond and are taking immediate steps to review the issues you raised.

Overall 5 stars

It has been 15 months since I placed my ward into the care of Autumn Leaves, and I am very happy with the way the staff have worked with her to encourage independence. At the same time the staff are nurturing. Throughout the day there are different activities to engage the residents whether they be high functioning or more dependent .
Staff are always willing to listen . There is monthly support meetings and entertaining family nights.
A great place!

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments.

Feels like home!

My mother has been at Autumn for 7 months and I couldn't be more pleased. The moment I toured the facility I felt at home and could picture my mother sitting in the living room with other ladies. I have been impressed with the level of social and emotional stimulation worked into the daily schedule. I have been kept informed of all changes in behavior, medications and daily needs. The entire staff shows genuine love and care for the residents. Our family is grateful for Autumn Leaves at this time in our mother's life.

Judy Brown

Thank you for complimenting our community. Our design focuses on the specific needs of our residents. Every choice, from colors to building design, is made with their needs in mind. Our entire staff takes pride in how Autumn Leaves of Edmons looks and feels when you walk in.

I couldn't be any happier!

The staff at Autumn Leaves of Edmond are well trained. They are very pleasant and nurturing. They keep me well informed and I am satisfied with the care that they provide. The community has a variety of activities for my husband to enjoy. I frequently eat there with my husband and the food is great. I would recommend Autumn Leaves of Edmond!

Judy Brown

Thank you for your very kind comments. We are so pleased that you noticed our staff. They are truly the backbone of our communities. Our Life Engagement program is designed to offer personalized memory care activities for every resident. Much education goes selecting and preparing nutritious, tasty meals and we search for caregivers who are genuinely compassionate and loving to our residents.

We're so happy that you and your husband are a part of the Autumn Leaves family!

Just What We Needed

My mother has been at Autumn Leaves for five weeks and I am so pleased. Everyone knows her name and treats her with the utmost respect. All of my questions or concerns have been addressed in a timely manner. There are many activities to stimulate her and she seems to be adjusting well. I am always kept informed of any changes in her care plan or need for other services. Autumn Leaves is just what my family needed at just the right time.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We know having to make decisions around an Alzheimer's diagnosis can be difficult. Our staff members are genuinely compassionate and focused on helping during the transition to our community. We're so happy to add you and your Mother to the Autumn Leaves family!

I'm very pleased.

I'm very pleased. They keep me well posted on what's going on, and they just seem to have a handle on everything. He just seems very happy there. I would give them a five at this point.

Judy Brown

We want you to know that we are grateful that you've entrusted your loved one with us and that it has been such a positive experience.

I would recommend it

I would recommend Autumn Leaves! Overall, I had a good experience with the Autumn Leaves of Edmond. It is a nice community. My loved one lives here and is doing well.

Judy Brown

We’re particularly happy to hear that you are pleased with Autumn Leaves of Edmond.

The Blessing of Autumn Leaves

I love Autumn Leaves. I feel we are so blessed to have a facility with the quality of compassionate care in Edmond such as Autumn Leaves gives. The facility is so light and airy and gives the feeling of home. The residents are allowed on the outdoor patio in nice weather.

I made the gut wrenching decision to place my husband in the facility in May, 2014 and I have felt a peace because of the wonderful care he receives. I have no complaints and I continually praise the staff for all they do.

I am so impressed with everyone from the top down as they all possess the qualities of being accessible, compassionate and true to their word and are attentive to the residents needs. They are very personal and call them and their families by their names.
The activities director does a phenomenal job with her creative ideas to help the residents participate.

I highly recommend Autumn Leaves to anyone who needs this quality of care.

The best community for persons with dementia

I am in many communities throughout the greater Oklahoma City Metro. Never have I seen the involvement of the entire staff. The Executive Director, the Director of Nursing and down through the aides; everyone is genuine in taking care of the residents. The team is exceptional. The residents are cared for in the most loving manner. They are kept busy with activities throughout the day. This is the best community for those with dementia in the entire state. Thank you for the values that are instilled in everyone.

excellence

exceeds all sxpectations

Great to hear!

Great to hear it!

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

Compassionate, professional care...felt like home.

My Mother received compassionate, professional care, maintaining her dignity until the end of her life. The care and kindness my family and I received was outstanding as well. We felt like family, not a resident in a hotel. I wholeheartedly recommend Autumn Leaves for your loved ones with memory issues and accompanying health problems.

Judy Brown

We are so sorry for your loss. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Autumn Leaves of Edmond.

Wonderful! They are family!

This place was truly a home for my father. It wasn't "staff", it was family. Prior to moving to Autumn Leaves in January of 2014 my father was moved from 3 different facilities within a year and a half. He had had a very difficult time. He became a happy, healthy person within weeks of moving to Autumn Leaves. Sadly, he passed away in June but I will be forever grateful to Autumn Leaves for making his last months so comfortable.

Judy Brown

We’re so sorry to hear about your loss. We want you to know that we are grateful that you entrusted your loved one with us and that it was a positive experience. Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.

So pleased with Autumn Leaves

My dad currently lives at Autumn Leaves in Edmond. I am very pleased with our experience at Autumn Leaves. Even before I moved my dad to Autumn Leaves the staff was very helpful. I had difficulty getting my dad from Dallas and a staff member (Marcie) was willing to drive with me. They are caring and always there to listen when I need some support and offer suggestions to help with situations that arise.

I feel the staff works very hard at keeping me aware of what is going on with my dad. Jonna and Tamera are always stopping me to tell me a time my dad was enjoying himself. Mary Kay keeps me aware of the medical aspect of my dad's care and even took the time to have my dad call me on my birthday. Jha'Meca is so encouraging to the residents so they will participate in the well-planned activities. The other staff works so hard to keep my dad clean and content. Things are tended to when I make a request. The facility is kept clean and the attention to detail is very obvious.

The environment encourages other resident's families to connect and I really feel like many resident's loved ones are extended family. I feel incredibly blessed to have my dad living in such a wonderful community as Autumn Leaves. It really helps during the progression of this difficult illness.

Judy Brown

Wow! Thank you for your very kind comments on our community. We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care. We want you to know that we are grateful that you entrust your dad's care with us, and that it is such a positive experience. Thank you for sharing.

nice, clean , cost effective

My loved one was only there for a short time. It was nice, clean, and cost effective. I’m not really able to speak to the activities, as we didn’t use them. I wish the care services had been a bit better. The staff was fine though.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. Thank you for noticing the hard work of our housekeeping staff! Like all of our staff, they take great pride in making our communities shine!

The things they do do are amazing.

I feel that they keep me in contact with what’s going on with my dad. I think the staff does a great job with my dad and the other people there – maintaining their dignity. I just really like the facility there. I haven’t eaten there, but I’ll sit there with my dad. They’re still getting residents in, so I think the activities will get better. The things they do do are amazing.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate and we train every single on of our employees in dementia care.

Highly recommend Autumn Leaves

I am the Trustee for my deceased husband's sister and niece, who are in different stages of dementia. I moved them from a facility that had cared for their basic needs, according to their charter. However, I was noticing an alarming decline in my sister-in-law, who slept almost all day and could not walk or communicate. She either sat in a wheelchair or on the sofa all day, except for meals.
After a series of falls that required trips to the emergency room, I started looking for a memory care facility to obtain a safer level of care for my sister-in-law.
I called A Place for Mom (after seeing a TV commercial), and was referred to Autumn Leaves. The company was constructing a new facility about 3 miles of my home. My two relatives moved into Autumn Leaves on March 31, 2014. In just a few days, I have been amazed at the marked improvement in both of them. My sister-law eats 3 meals a day, walks and can communicate with anyone who will talk to her. She and her daughter attend activities and are genuinely happy at Autumn Leaves. I can now be at peace, knowing that they are in a beautiful facility, sharing a lovely room that has 2 beds, and being cared for by an outstanding staff who keep me well-informed.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community. We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care. We are very proud of our our Life Engagement Program. We continually strive to get to know each resident on a personal level so that we may offer personalized memory care activities for every resident.