Peaceful Place

My family looked at about 12 memory care facilities in the Edmond area and have been so thankful that we found Iris in the search! They have been wonderful with our mother! We love the staff, we love the smaller size of the facility and we are very impressed with the Executive Director! We finally have peace about mom’s living conditions and know that she is being taken care of in a way that we would if we could be with her everyday! Thanks IRIS!

Compassionate and High Quality Care

My whole family and I are so thankful to have found Iris. After struggling with dementia for many years, my father was no longer able to live at home and we finally made the difficult decision to move him to a memory care facility. The professionalism and the quality of care my father receives at Iris demonstrate daily that we made the right choice. In particular, we love the fact that the space doesn't feel like a traditional memory care facility. The staff has a range of personalities to deal with, but are patient and kind in each of their interactions with the different patients. Any issues are communicated quickly and we feel very confident that he is in good hands.

Exceptional Care, Best Decision I made

I looked at several memory care facilities about 6 mo ago when I needed Respite Care for my wife. As life goes, we had to transition from respite to full time. The staff at IRIS was very helpful, supportive and top-notch when there was a medical issue that required immediate treatment. I've been very impressed with the compassion and understanding of not only the management but the individual staff that provide the care for the residents. I have no experience with other facilities, but I am very pleased with the choice I made to go to IRIS and with all aspects of the care my wife is receiving.

Wonderful staff and communication

I moved my Dad to Iris Memory Care from another memory care facility in OKC. I live out of state and wanted a safe, caring community for him with great communication. Iris exceeded all my expectations. The staff knew my Dad, looked for ways to engage him, provide activities and field trips he enjoyed and their communication was excellent. They provided opportunities to FaceTime with him. When I visited the facility I felt included and welcomed. Daddy was well cared for, supported and loved at Iris. And I was too.

Its wonderful

I looked at quite a few places before selecting a community for my husband. The staff team’s methods of treatments is innovative, the facility smells nice, the food is good, the rooms there are large, it has a home environment, and the staff overall is just excellent. The main living space has recliners where residents can sit and watch TV and they also provide activities. My husband will say that this is a nice place. The staff is so good with him.

$6200 unfurnished. Community fee $2000. New in October 2016.[Removed] Motsinger (primary), [Removed]. My favorite of Wednesday visits. Very friendly scottish terrior dog stays in facility daily-a positive in my eyes. Have physician for residents if established. Podiatrist comes to facility monthly. Lab services available. 40 beds, 2 twin buildings, one close to street. Very small patio. 2/9 ratio. Transportion available. Meds bottles or packets. Fall risk okay. Provide diapers. Sauna. House chef. Overnite stays and meals with Holly okay. We furnish. Camera monitoring. Toileting 2 hours at night. Laundry DAILY. Shower 3X week or on special request. CMAs do hair and nails, but will have beautician later. Month to month 30 day notice. Chaplain for Church service. Lots of music activities. TV in room okay, but cable is extra. Very flexible, not rigid schedule. "Family feel" and common spaces. I visited activity and talked to two residents who were seemingly all there. 5-7 changes of clothes recommended. I had a very good feeling here! This is my top choice on Wednesday visits.