Its wonderful

I looked at quite a few places before selecting a community for my husband. The staff team’s methods of treatments is innovative, the facility smells nice, the food is good, the rooms there are large, it has a home environment, and the staff overall is just excellent. The main living space has recliners where residents can sit and watch TV and they also provide activities. My husband will say that this is a nice place. The staff is so good with him.

$6200 unfurnished. Community fee $2000. New in October 2016.[Removed] Motsinger (primary), [Removed]. My favorite of Wednesday visits. Very friendly scottish terrior dog stays in facility daily-a positive in my eyes. Have physician for residents if established. Podiatrist comes to facility monthly. Lab services available. 40 beds, 2 twin buildings, one close to street. Very small patio. 2/9 ratio. Transportion available. Meds bottles or packets. Fall risk okay. Provide diapers. Sauna. House chef. Overnite stays and meals with Holly okay. We furnish. Camera monitoring. Toileting 2 hours at night. Laundry DAILY. Shower 3X week or on special request. CMAs do hair and nails, but will have beautician later. Month to month 30 day notice. Chaplain for Church service. Lots of music activities. TV in room okay, but cable is extra. Very flexible, not rigid schedule. "Family feel" and common spaces. I visited activity and talked to two residents who were seemingly all there. 5-7 changes of clothes recommended. I had a very good feeling here! This is my top choice on Wednesday visits.