Aurora Supportive Living - Aurora, IL

Nice stay!

Everything is going just fine! The staff do what they can to make my father feel comfortable, and the facility looks very nice. We visited other facilities, but this seemed to be the best one! We are very pleased.

Thank you !

My father's medical needs became to hard for him and I to manage but he enjoys living independently. The staff takes wonderful care of him and helps in every aspect, but he still has his freedoms and privacy!

I Toured My Options

At that time I was gathering prices, they were more expensive and the nursing side had extra cost. Everything was fine from what I observed with the cleanliness and the resident care. The woman who gave me the tour and she did a very good job.

Worst decision ever

This place is horrible! I wish I could give it 0 stars. My family member was living here and everything from the cleanliness to the food were terrible. All the people living here just sit around doing nothing. The nurses and aids were fine but the management staff are terrible people with big attitudes who seem to never be available or are never there.

A Temporary Stay

So far it has gone so good. I need a place for my dad in the area for a short time. He is ready to leave the assistance living, they good staff while he was there. After assessing him they were willing and open to take him in for the short time. The person I met with was fine but when your coming in and moving there was not a lot of welcoming. They can have things coordinated.

Buildings are not connected. ALF was very plain & basic.

Highly Recommended!!

One thing that i love about the community is the perfect location it's in. The place has been updated and it looks great. The staff is very friendly and communicate very well. My aunt has mentioned that the meals are good and they make her what she likes from the menu. Most importantly she is in a place where she feels safe.

My Mother Is Receiving Great Care Here

I know my mother is safe and receiving great care here at this community. They are caring for her and her needs very well. The staff is very good, they are very helpful and attentive.It is a well maintained community, her room and the facility is nice and clean. She is trying a few activities, they offer many for her to choose from. The staff is always willing to help. I've had a few meals and the food is good. This is a community I would recommend.

Review of Aurora Supportive Living - Aurora, IL

My mom has lived here for almost 4 years. I think its an older building but well taken care of. She is extremely happy here - she loves her room or apartment and loves the staff. She also really enjoys the activities (bingo shopping trips dinner trips shows). I have been very pleased with how well the staff gets back to me and whenever I have a question or request it has always been responded to. There is a resident head nurse and nursing staff that is always available if needed. I sleep easier knowing my mom is well cared for and happy. I recommend Aurora Supportive Living The Vistas. Please feel free to contact me with questions.

Very helpful Staff

Things are going great since my aunt moved into The Vistas she is really liking it so far. The place is very clean and looks super nice . The staff is great they are really helpful with everything. They answered all my question and any concerns I had regarding my aunt and her needs. I have already recommend this community to my friends and family, we are happy with our choice.