The man and lady who run Aurora and care for the clients are very caring. The care provided to our momis outstanding.

Did not like this place

I didn't like this community at all. It's very quiet there and homey, some people like that, but my mother needs lots activities and social interaction. There's nothing going on there no activities. It was pretty clean from what I saw. I just don't feel like it was a good match in terms of level of care and activity provided for what we were looking for.

Very pleased with Aurora Manor

We are very pleased with the personal care that our loved one receives. It is a safe, clean environment

It's a small group home, with only about four people in it. This is fine for us. They don't really have activities, but this wasn't something we needed. It works really great for our needs but I can't really say what others would think. It's clean and the people are friendly. They are quick to respond to any needs or concerns, and they do a good job.

Maria does not speak Englli...

Maria does not speak Engllish as her first language so she misses some nuances in conversation. She could not quote me a 'starting price' for monthly fee without seeing my mother. She mumbled something about $80/day or 2500 to 2700 month but she would not give a starting figure. 6 bed 'guest home'.

Aurora Manor, Inc is located in Sarasota, FL in Sarasota County. This residential care home provides you with the support that you are looking for in a location that is set on the southwestern coast of Florida. This beautiful area provides residents and guests with much to see and do. Those spending time in Sarasota enjoy checking out Marie Shelby Botanical Gardens, Sarasota National Cemetery, Myakka River State Park, and Legacy Trail.
Aurora Manor, Inc provides the caring staff that you are seeking in a group home setting. Our staff is available to help you live your life in a safe way, and they will look out for you at all times.