Arden Courts of Sarasota - Sarasota, FL

Loving Care

My mother-in-law was a resident at Arden Courts in Sarasota for several years, until she died at age 97. I can't say enough about the care they provided. Her dementia made her very difficult to deal with, but they knew how to keep her happy and occupied. A lot of the staff have been there for a long time and it's apparent that they love the residents.

Outstand

My husbands loves this community and how he is taken care of by the excellent staff. They offer great meals and a good variety. Alot of activities to participate in to keep active. We would like to recommend to others who want exceptional care.

Dad is in great care here.

This is a great community for my father. He seems to like the outdoors alot. The staff is excellent and the care he is given. A very clean enviroment with nice surroundings. He is happy with the meals they offer him. I would recommend this for others. they offer him activities to enjoy when he likes to participate in.

I was Pleased

My mother was only there about a month before she had a bad fall and had to go to the hospital. While she was there, I was very pleased with them. I liked the set up, and the way they had the little houses set up. As far as her care there, it was fine. I don't think that her falls had anything to do with her care.

Arden Courts was created exclusively for individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Every Arden Courts features an open floor plan designed to encourage interaction and independence. Our staff receives extensive, ongoing training and education. Their expertise is utilized in creating special programming, engagement therapy, teaching life skills and making a difference in the life of your loved one.