Poet's Walk Sarasota - Sarasota, FL

Poet's Walk Sarasota - Sarasota, FL has yet not published prices.

Incredibly caring staff!

Wonderful, beautiful new memory care facility, very well managed with an amazingly caring staff providing great support for residents. The only facility I've found where both spouses can stay together even if only one qualifies for memory care.
After now having my parents here nearly a year, I can't emphasize enough how resident focused the staff are! So many staff members I've spoken with have experienced a relative who lived with Alzheimer's that it's obvious their work here represents a sense of mission for them.....and it truly shows through the sense of joy and caring they show for the residents on a daily basis!

Dear Dave,
Thank you for your enthusiastic review. We appreciate your support and hope it will help others looking for this kind of care.

Not the Care I Expected

My husband was a resident at Poet's Walk for 5 days in January 2019. I brought him home due to lack of good, quality care. He was left to shower unattended, his medication was given incorrectly at least twice and a Plan of Care was not established. Poet's Walk did not live up to their contractual agreement so I brought him home. I would not recommend Poet's Walk for your loved one.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your response. Your feedback is important to us. Please contact our Family, Residents and Associate Concern Line at [removed] so we can find out more.

Poet’s Walk Was Not a Good Choice For Us

My husband was a resident for 5 days in January 2019. I brought him home due to lack of care. His medications were given incorrectly more than once, he was left unattended to shower by himself and a Plan of Care was not established.
Poet’s Walk did not live up to their contractual agreement so as his advocate and wife I brought him home.
I would not recommend Poet’s Walk.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We would like to know more. Please contact our Family, Resident and Associate Concern Line at [removed].

Kudos to Poet's Walk Sarasota

The staff and the care they provide to their residents and families at Poet's Walk Sarasota are exemplary. To a person, I have found the staff to be knowledgeable and compassionate. This beautiful new memory care community is a jewel in the crown of Sarasota Assisted Living. Led by Executive Director, [name removed], staff goes the distance to make every person that walks through their door feel welcome and at home. The community itself is modern and very attractive, but the care and competency exuded by the staff is what makes Poet's Walk a wonderful community. I would be happy to have a family member reside in this community.

Dear L. Wright,
Thank you so much for your support and positive review! We appreciate the time you took to leave us feedback.

Nice community

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your support!

Although not completed, the layout is resident friendly. This place boasts their resident centric care, individualized for the specific needs of the resident. This facility is Alzheimer/dementia exclusive.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave a review.