Candle Light Cove serves residents and their families in the Mid-Shore counties of Talbot, QA’s, Kent, Caroline and Dorchester. Located on a quiet, off-street campus near the heart of Easton’s Historic district, our community accommodates 32 residents in a gracious but informal “b&b” environment. In two separate programs, Peach Blossom (Assisted Living) and Tred Avon (Alzheimer’s Care), each resident enjoys a carpeted bedroom and a bath with walk-in shower, access to cable TV and personal telephone service, individually-controlled H/AC, and emergency pull-cords. Candle Light Cove’s widely-known reputation among doctors, lawyers, physical therapists and discharge planners in our region – as well as among our families -- is for consistently fine care, thanks to our strong nursing presence (including a full-time RN as wellness director) and the expertise and dedication of our care-giving staff, who work at an excellent care ratio of 1:8 on all shifts.

A Good Move In

My mom has transitioned and she has become comfortable in the community. She's pretty active with the activities and outings. I have eaten with her and the meals are very adequate. They have a philosophy, it is, if we have happy staff we have happy clients. It has been good so far.

An ok respite stay

If mom had not fallen and gotten hurt I would have given this community a five. This is a smaller community and the staff were very nice. Mom seemed to like the food and she went on two excursions while she was there. They did offer daily activities including making pastries. This is a nice community and it is close to the hospital. She had a large room and bathroom. The check in went well. I think they were a little short staffed as mom also did not get one of her medications while she was there.

Friendly, responsive staff

Our experience with Candle Light Cove has been a positive one, overall! The staff here has been friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, and they respond quickly when we contact them with any questions or requests. They also treat Mom very well, she often comments on how nice they are to her!

Very Well Pleased

My sister and I were very well pleased with Cissy Stoner and her staff. My mother is now living at Candle Light Cove and seems very happy in her new home.