St Charles Care Ctr Village - Covington, KY

Location worked for us. Liked the facility and size. Also the Homestead section is interesting too.

Not the right fit for me

I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well for the most part. From what I saw the community was beautiful but I could tell that it wasn't the right fit for me.

Family is Satisfied with This Community

My daughter and I am very pleased with the services we have received from this community. We know my wife is safe, and in good hands when she is here. I'am comfortable with her staying here while I go handle things I need to do. The staff is caring, and kind. This is a lovely community. If anybody needed this type of care, I would recommend this community.

My father's care

I liked this community for the care for when he was here. The staff we found to be very nice and helpful. The community was clean and they had a nice menu of the meals that were served. They did offer him activities. I would recommend this community for outstanding caring and a good value to other families.

St. Charles was a lifesaver for our family

My dad has been attending St. Charles for two months. He enjoys going two days week and meeting people with same level of dementia as himself. 51st. Charles community is very clean, the staff are so helpful with all the needs of my dad and in answering any questions we may have. I would recommend st. Charles to anyone.