Brookdale San Dimas - San Dimas, CA

Brookdale San Dimas - San Dimas, CA has yet not published prices.

Never Send Someone You Love To This Awful Place

If you care for your loved one, you would never want to send them to a place like Brookedale San Dimas or spend your money at this [removed]. They have the worst service, an staff of unprofessional, uncaring people who call themselves caregivers/nurses, but are only there for a paycheck, and neglect patients when their family friends are not visiting or around. This place is absolutely awful, and I would never want someone else to go through this during the toughest time of their life.

Comfortable living!!

My mother in law has recently made the move into this community and so far we have no complaints of how things are going for her. The staff have been kind to her and I am comfortable with the care she has been receiving. She has had no problems with the meals and enjoys participating in some of the activities with the other residents. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

Doctor on site

After touring this community what I really liked was that there was a doctor on site, not one that comes in once a week or once a month but an actual doctor on the property. There was nothing special that stood out as far as the furnishings just standard looking furniture. The staff was friendly and kind. The price was higher than other communities we looked at .

So far, so good...

My father seems to be liking Brookdale since he moved in. One thing that I really like is the staff. When the residents walk down the halls, the staff know them by name. The thing they could use improvement on, though, is the gym equipment. It is scarce and they could use more.

It's an excellent community

We chose this community because my father has Alzheimer's and dementia and my family could no longer meet his care needs. We would recommend this community to anyone.

Great location but rooms are very small , common areas were dirty tour guide did not provide all the answers I needed

Lovely Staff!!

The staff have been really good at making accommodations for my mother to make sure she is really comfortable in her new living environment. They even recently added a new activity into there schedule of things to do during the week after my mother had requested it. I was very pleased to hear that they where willing to take her suggestions seriously and work with her ideas. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone in need of a retirement home for there loved one.

No Outside Exit From Room

My mom was looking for an apartment with a door that leads outside. This helps her take her dog out. I thought it was a fine place. I got all the information I needed from the staff.

Being on a "Cruise" Every Day

After visiting 6 other Sr. Care facilities, I decided on Brookdale San Dimas.
In 2015 I had been in the skilled nursing section, off and on, for about 6 months and received very good care.
The facility offered many amenities that were appealing.
My apartment is very nice-everything is convenient.
I only need a very minimum of care at this time, but should an emergency arise there are caregivers available.
It is rather like being on a cruise-everything is provided for one price; nice...
The food is Ok-a bit the same and challenging if you watch sodium and sugar-but I am getting used to it.

Nice looking place

I toured this community (which was Emeritus at San Dimas at the time) while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Worst Doctors Great Staff

The staff and facility is great would recommend them. The worst is the doctor's very hard to get a hold of, not available and no communication they are the worst.

HORRIBLE Service!!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID... It looks great on the inside and outside..But Avoid I put my mom and dad in here and it was fine the first month but extra charges started showing up on my bill..They were promised Incentives short term but were conveniently forgotten from their bills .The accounting office were very unprofessional..ok Stupid very unhelpful dont respond to emails or phone calls.... My dad was suppose to have physical therapy every day at a certain time they said it was ongoing...Lie..I had friends of my Dads go in there and stay..no one ever showed up.. They said they were giving him his medication...another Lie... His arm was obviously swollen and no nurse did anything about it..other than bandage it up didnt tell any doctor or anyone.

They just let it stay the way it was. My moms TV was promised to be installed by the management it took them 2 weeks... They lied again and said my mom was receiving her Medication by a nurse... The Place is beautiful but The Staff are terrible at following up with care and dont care.. Avoid taking your loved one here....

They are doing a very good job.

She seems to be very happy there. They are doing a very good job. The head nurse gave us the tour and she just had so much knowledge, and was able to answer all my questions. We also liked the location. There isn't anything that needs to be improved. she seems to be happy with the food.

Arrived on time, but had to...

Arrived on time, but had to wait, as it turns out Monique was tied up on the phone and Bernice (activities director?) apparently was asked to give me the tour. Bernice was kind and knowledgeable and did show me all of the facility, however, I came away with the feeling that the 'business' end was on top of their agenda. Monique met us at the end of the tour and took me back to her office to see if I had questions - advised me of a lot of incentives - discounts, financing, etc. Again, while I realize that all of the places are businesses, Emeritus left me with a bit of an uncomfortable feeling and while they would not be removed from our list, it definitely has them placing nearer the bottom.

High Price, Low Quality

The quality was not what they had advertised. The fact is that they left her in bed all the time and the price went up too so the quality went down but the price went up.

Too expensive $5300.00. Co...

Too expensive $5300.00. Community shower, not good.

Beautiful facility. The atmosphere i...

Beautiful facility. The atmosphere is friendly and welcome by all the smiles from residents as well as staff. Staff members say hi and introducing themself. As we walk thru the halls residents seem happy to be there. When Maria, Director of the Memory Care, took us to see the area the residents there hug her and asked her if she was coming to stay. Maria's office is right in the middle of the Memory Care area and all the residents seem to be well taken care of by all the staff. Fees are a little on the high but I can see why. Great location and not in the middle of traffic.

Nice facility, Rooms were nice.

Nice facility, Rooms were nice.

The Director was very nice and helpfu...

The Director was very nice and helpful. Lovely facility, but too expensive. The rooms were actually smaller than at Atria Rancho Park.

Its a very nice facility. The rooms ...

Its a very nice facility. The rooms were small but very nice. It has a rehab center there for the residences. Its on a very busy corner just off the freeway. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Visited, Very nice

Visited, Very nice

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.