Regency Grand at West Covina - West Covina, CA

great place,from top to bottom. I hope that I am fortunate enough to get my father a place there

Kim Homer

We are so happy to hear that you feel this way, we would be happy to help you explore the option of having your father as part of our community. Please give us a call at 626/[removed] - and ask for Leah or Alicia.

We loved this place and have decided this is the one.

Kim Homer

This is great to hear, have you secured your apartment yet? If not, please give us a call and we'll find the perfect one for you! Our number is 626/[removed].

Helpful Staff!!

I had a really nice tour of this community and thought the staff did a great job at providing my loved one with lots of great information. We did not feel rushed or pressured which I was really thankful for. They had a nice floor plan that was easy for us to navigate through with lots of great amenities. Overall we have no complaints and would defiantly recommend this place

Very nice good size rooms on a very busy street and they charge for parking. Dog pee in front of elevator and air/heater looked old and it could be loud

I liked it!

This community was really pretty and very clean. I was taken on the tour and the person that took me answered all my questions and was very helpful. This just was not the place for me. I would recommend it though.

Nice and clean community!!

I noticed during our tour of this community I noticed how well maintained and clean the staff have kept it. The bedrooms they had to offer had a lot of space and offered great amenities to there residents. The only thing I did not care for is they wanted to place my dad into the memory care unit and I did not feel that was the right fit for him.

Very nice! I like it because they have private shower in the resident's room, unlike the other facilities that I have visited which has them in the hallway. They do not have opening!

Very nice living area. Concerns over additional costs for care mom may need. Need place that provides more one-on-one care.

Very Pleased

This is a fine community with a great staff. My father is doing well here. We do an extra care giver for him, because we are hoping an apartment on the memory care side opens up soon. It is a nice and clean facility, they do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. I'am pleased with everything they have done for us.

We Are Very Pleased

My mother really likes this community and she seems to have adjusted very well to it. The place is wonderful, everything is nice and clean. The staff is great they are very helpful and sweet. We are very pleased with everything they have done for us. My mother is happy and comfortable at this community.

Very Pleased

I am really pleased with everything this community has done for us. They are caring for my mother very well here. The staff has been nothing but helpful and kind to us. This community is really a nice one, it looks amazing and very clean. The food at this community is excellent. There is always something for her do, they offer many activities here. It has been a great experience and we are very pleased.

Review of Regency Grand At West Covina-West Covina, Ca

This facility was exactly where I would love to live. It is spacious. It is the newest facility in West Covina I believe. It is well lit. The common areas are well kept and spacious. There was a children choir from a local school preforming for the residents. All the residents were dressed and appeared happy. Since it was the end of the month they did not have an activity flyer available but I will be sent one. I enjoyed the visit very much and Leah was able to answer all my questions easily. Additional there is a respite period also available on a daily charge if one has no one to care for them immediately after a hospital stay since there is access to medical help 24/7.

Review of Regency Grand-West Covina, Ca

Really nice, dining room always open, extensive activities; Smoking outside; Respite 2 week minimum

I like it

I like the place. It is really nice and clean. It is a little pricey.

Life change

The staff cares and does what it can to make life transition easier from living in homes to an Apt.

wonderful place can't say enough great things about it, seems like a very well run happy place.

Head and Shoulders Above the Others

I researched and personally inspected a lot of assisted living communities and memory care units in an exhaustive search throughout the area and the Regency Grand at West Covina stood out head and shoulders above all others. The staff is highly professional, well trained and motivated to provide residents with a meaningful life. The prices are competitive and the facility looks more like a hotel than a senior residence. But it is the staff that makes this an exceptional place.

Working out well so far

Things have worked out very well with Regency Grand, we're very pleased with it. The facility itself is well kept and clean. The staff is friendly, professional, and they do a great job looking out for the people who live here.

Blessed to find Regency Grand!

My parents have been here a little over 1 year or so. It has been the best thing that ever happened to them at this time of their life. I have not found 1 employee there that does not truly care for what they do and the people they do it for. The smiles are sincere on the staff and residents. No complaints and if I had a questions, it was answered immediately and taken care of. My father came alive again after been seculed in his own home and having multiple strokes. The socialization worked and they are very happy and blessed. Keep up the great work Regency Grand Team!!!!

Nice place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This was a very nice looking place! It had beautiful grounds, and the facility was clean and new. All of the staff we interacted with seemed friendly and professional as well. However the rooms were on the small side, especially for the price. This was definitely somewhere we considered for her, but we ended up finding another option that worked better.

Found this to be one of the...

Found this to be one of the nicest communities I have toured.

Big Community, Not One-on-One Care

It was just okay. My mom needed a lot of care and they didn't seem to be able to offer that kind of one on one care. It was kind of big. I don't remember how many people they had there but it was not the one on one care that my mom needed.

Not For Me

The people seemed like they needed more care than I do. It's more of assisted living and a lot of people looked like they had dementia and things. I need more mental stimulation than that so this wasn't going to be a good fit for me.

no better place for my grandma!

Regency Grand has gone above and beyond for my grandma and truly cares about their residents. The Executive Director called my dad personaly to make sure she was alright after needing to have emergency surgery. She is a finicy and difficult women who has switch apartments 3 times from a studio to one bedroom and back to a studio. we had to pay a minimal fee inorder to move her, but the staff was great and helped us with the big furniture. My grandma also LOVES their dog Hoover she must take him for three walks a day. I am so glad they have house pets! I would recomend this place to everyone I truly think Regency grand has extended my grandmas life!!

This was the third facility...

This was the third facility we toured today. The other two facilities did not meet our expectations. Regency Grand, West Covina, gets a 3 thumbs up for appearance, staff interaction, amenities, appearance of happy residents, engagement of residents, etc. 10+ out of 10! Tiffany knew each resident's name and greeted or chatted with each one she encountered! The dining hall was full of happy diners and the food looked good! I'm taking my parents to Regency Grand on Thursday to see what they think of it.

This is our first choice and we loved...

This is our first choice and we loved it in many ways, it was professional, organized, open, friendly, great rooms, grounds, layout. This was the best of the best and where we will take my Mom eventually. Gold star!!

Newer and very impressive facility wi...

Newer and very impressive facility with what appeared to be ample staff. Memory care unit seemed to hold a mix of advanced dementia patients and some not so advanced. Animals on premises to stimulate residents. The facility is clean and maintained very well. Should the need arise for my grandmother to move, this is a place that I would definitely consider.

Bby far the most elegant and medicall...

Bby far the most elegant and medically oriented facility I've toured. They offered nice extras like a well-stocked snack area filled with drinks, cookies, fresh fruit. That was a nice touch. They also offered an anytime dinning type of service. Price is the deterrent for this facility. The basic type independent living cost for both of my parents was more expensive, but as their needs become greater, I did like the medical offerings here better. I really did like it here too because the activities seemed more varied and interesting than the other places.