A Splendor Senior Living-The Glendora - Glendora, CA

Hotel

Our experience was not good. Seems that are only able to handle persons requiring minimal care. I think they'd rather be in the hotel business. Because my mother required constant attention and care, we were made to feel very unwelcome. I finally put her in another place that knew how to care for elders.

Lovely residence

My friend was a resident at Splendor for about a year and was comfortable there. The place was always clean and bright. The cook was excellent as far as accommodating his special diet. As far as activities, I don't remember any but my friend was not mobile so couldn't participate anyway. Lovely covered patio outside with comfortable chairs.

not very impressed, very dark and depressing and rooms are not very nice would not like this place for my parents.

The people that work there are great! They are all really nice, and make my mom feel cared for. The only critique I would give is that they need their air conditioning in the dining area fixed.