Family Tree Residential Assisted Living - Dayton, OH

Family atmosphere but didn't see anything but watching TV. Not sure about the activities.

This was a great place, very clean and spacious. Unfortunately they are full , this would be a good place for mom. On to the next search.

Beautiful Location!!

I am very impressed with this community, it is kept very clean and the meals are great. The nurses have been great on keeping me involved with any updates that go on with my loved one. I do wish that they had a few more activities that where available for my mother throughout the day.

Great Job Atha

Atha Assisted Living is the best place we have found yet for our mother. There are limited residents so more eyes on your loved one to prevent falls and give more one on one. They are Christian base and very caring. I am very impressed!!

Excellente service

I was extremely pleased with the quick request for service needed for my mother. Although I could not officially sit with her prior, as their requirement. We made for some uneasiness with her initially. But the ending result was , we were pleased 200%. We was pleased with the food and the service. Due to her medical condition, it was important that someone had patience and could relate and do the things she needed. I am not sure if they have had a customer/patient to that degree. But overall we were very pleased. I like the staff of Rick and Jennifer, and also the caretakers. I am not 100% sure if the caretakers have had experience with someone to this degree., but a great job! I highly recommend for a short stay with minimum people. I think this was necessary for the type of condition.

Thanks Again