The Grand Victorian Rose - Dayton, OH

Beautiful;

Beautiful place! Has the Victorian atmosphere that is appealing to older adults. Small residential home with a low resident to caregiver ratio . Go and visit with your loved one .

Resident

i robie Ison am a 2 year resident At this facility.I dislike using the word Facility.Because I have lived in hotels,motels and a variety of other Facility.However I can call my present residence a home for all practicalities.I truly take pride in calling my present Facility a home.

Charming

The home is warm and comfortable full of 20th century charm with 21st century amenities. There are large living areas. There are places to sit down with a good book and relax. Highly recommended home.

very homey,small. old house...

very homey,small. old house but in mom's old neighborhood

At The Grand Victorian Rose.We will provide your loved ones with a home away from home atmosphere with out the institutional feel.At the same time provide the personal care 24 hrs a day.And assist the individual who relies on the assistance of others.Our positive contributions and dedicated personal services shall remained unsurpassed.We are located in the East end of Dayton Ohio.It is close to the University of Dayton,Wright State University and The Air Force Base.This building is a very unique building.It has so much history to go along with it .
So call today for a tour