Senior Home Choice 4 - Milford, OH

Review of Senior Home Choice 4 Milford, OH

They take real good care of my mother. I love how they interact with her.

Review of Senior Home Choice 4 Milford, OH

My son has dementia and when the caregivers are caring for him they take their time.

Review of Senior Home Choice 4 Milford, OH

They treat my Mother like a person and not like a number.

Review of Senior Home Choice 4 Milford, OH

They go above and beyond for my husband even when he is being difficult.

Review of Senior Home Choice 4 Milford, OH

The caregivers take really good care of me. The home is always clean and smelling good.

A tour for care

We toured this community. I did not like how the person of contact would not call me or return my calls. The community was not what we needed. The community was remodeling and it would not be easy for her to walk around. We did not want a room that had to be shared. I would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

I like the care at this community. The staff is very caring. The meals seem to be appealing. We like that they are trying to get her active with the other residents. We like that the community is close to us so that we can take her out for small trips. We would recommend the care and value of this community to other families.

They have been fine so far.

They have been fine so far. So far people have friendly, and we haven't had any complaints. They seem to be good about offering alternatives if there is something she doesn't want to eat. We haven't had any issues with billing either. It's still pretty new to us, but so far it's worked out pretty well.

Would highly recommend!

Senior Home Choice, Milford, was a very good fit for my Aunt. I think this is a wonderful idea, to have a house instead of a big impersonal building. No matter how hard assisted living facilities try, there is no way they can develop the relationships and knowledge of their clientele that they do at the Senior Home Houses. There were at least 2 occasions where the aids caught that my Aunt needed to go to the emergency room and pretty much saved her life both times. The aids had a great rapport with my Aunt as well. and she enjoyed their company.
I would recommend Senior Home Choice to anyone!

* Don't let the area or first glance dissuade you, when we first drove to the house we thought it was to small and not in the best area and almost did not go in. That would have been the BIGGEST mistake we could have made for my Aunt.

ASSISTED LIVING CARE IN HOMES

Personal Care Homes offer seniors 24/7 assisted living care in real homes, in real neighborhoods, for seniors who don't want to live in institutional facilities.

Whether playing cards at the kitchen table, smelling a pie in the oven, feeding the birds in the back yard, or waving to the mailman, residents continue the life they've always lived, but with the supportive care they now need.

DIGNITY FOR EACH PERSON

Our caregivers provide care for 5 residents--not 15, 25
or 35, as found in most facilities. And we do not use a
one-size-fits-all approach. We believe in:

- Dignity, independence & quality of life
- A goal of aging-in-place to prevent or delay
institutionalization
- Support for residents & families through
communication, coordination & continuity of care
- Meaningful interactions for a continued sense of
purpose and enjoyment of life
- Letting loved ones stop worrying about the stress
of care needs & start enjoying time together

PEACE OF MIND

The Personal Care Homes are inspected and licensed as Adult Care Facilities by state officials. We have no deficiencies from our state inspections.

A resident has never moved out due to dissatisfaction or care concerns. In fact, 90% of our residents have moved to us from assisted living facilities.

Interested families are welcome to contact any famliy, doctor, health care provider or employee.

The owners of Senior Home Choice are available 24/7 to every resident & family member, and are involved in daily operations.