Senior Home Choice 5 - Loveland, OH

Review of Senior Home Choice 5 Loveland, OH

The ladies care for my Father. They have patience and I know they all love what they do.

My mom's best interest

This would have been good for my mom to get care for my mom. The staff was helpful to inform us on the care. The community was not acceptable and needed a lot of repairs. We did not feel that my mom would be safe due to all the repairs that we needed inside of the homes. We did like that he was able to show us the homes that were available. Families might want to see for them selves what is offer for the care from this community

Community Care

I toured this community for care. I liked the staff and the community appeared to be nice. We did not want a room that had to be shared. I was not able to see a menu and I am not sure if there are activities for the residents. We would suggest that families tour this community for loved ones care.

Good experience!

It was a very good experience! Our loved one was here for a short period of time, but they treated her very well. They fed her well, and she had a fine time there. We had no complaints or issues with them whatsoever. It was very well run, and they were very responsive. We had no trouble getting them on the phone if we needed to get ahold of them. Overall, a very positive experience!

ASSISTED LIVING CARE IN HOMES

Personal Care Homes offer seniors 24/7 assisted living care in real homes, in real neighborhoods, for seniors who don't want to live in institutional facilities.

Whether playing cards at the kitchen table, smelling a pie in the oven, feeding the birds in the back yard, or waving to the mailman, residents continue the life they've always lived, but with the supportive care they now need.

DIGNITY FOR EACH PERSON

Our caregivers provide care for 5 residents--not 15, 25
or 35, as found in most facilities. And we do not use a
one-size-fits-all approach. We believe in:

- Dignity, independence & quality of life
- A goal of aging-in-place to prevent or delay
institutionalization
- Support for residents & families through
communication, coordination & continuity of care
- Meaningful interactions for a continued sense of
purpose and enjoyment of life
- Letting loved ones stop worrying about the stress
of care needs & start enjoying time together

PEACE OF MIND

The Personal Care Homes are inspected and licensed as Adult Care Facilities by state officials. We have no deficiencies from our state inspections.

A resident has never moved out due to dissatisfaction or care concerns. In fact, 90% of our residents have moved to us from assisted living facilities.

Interested families are welcome to contact any famliy, doctor, health care provider or employee.

The owners of Senior Home Choice are available 24/7 to every resident & family member, and are involved in daily operations.