Our Family Home at Miami Hills - Cincinnati, OH

Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care Our Family Home is a state licensed adult family care home that serves individuals with dementia/Alzheimer’s disease. We take a different approach to taking care of a loved one who is afflicted with this debilitating disease. Our residents live in a suburban, residential home that provides a warm, safe living environment which includes 24 hour personal care assistance.

Our Family Home’s unique concept of care consists of a staff to resident ratio that is not possible in most long term care facilities. By providing this individualized care, we can better serve our residents and treat them with the respect and dignity they deserve. Be sure to contact us to learn more about this unique concept of care

We actually visited Our Family Home on Adventure Lane as the Madeira location was sick with the flu. I am very impressed with Our Family Home and the care and consideration that goes into each residence. It appears that every concern has been addressed and we would be happy to place our mother in one of these homes.

We are Very Pleased

So far everything going very well for my mother here at this care home. We couldn't be happier with all they have done for us. The staff is great, they have been professional and responsive. They have nice activities and good meals available. Everything has worked out very well. I know she is safe and being cared for well. This is a community I would recommend, it is a very nice place.

Excellent facility. Clean, no odors, resident’s content, wonderful staff, outstanding nurse Debbie.

highly recommend

I would highly recommend Our Family Home at Miami. We love the staff. The staff are not nurses, they are caregivers. They do have on call nurses though. We did have an incident on the weekend and the on call nurse came right away and gave her good care. The staff read the bible to the residents and they have other low key activities. I have no complaints about this facility. We are just so thankful to have found it.

Lorie Orth

Thank you so much! We love all of our residents!!

I think they are just really good treating their residents with dignity and they get to know them personally, all their likes and dislikes and they include the families in whatever is going on there.

Review of Our Family Home at Miami Hills

Excellent location, walkable and friendly neighborhood, wonderful staff, intelligent and caring management, and great concept with good staff-resident ratio.

Review of Our Family Home in Cincinnati, OH

We are very pleased with the care and concern that my mother receives from the caregivers. The home environment and atmosphere are very comfortable and practical. Having known nothing about this type of senior living option, we were very pleasantly surprised at the ease of my mother's transition to the house and how much sense it made to have her in a house/home with this much personal care. Thank you.

Review of Our Family Home in Cincinnati, OH

I am very blessed with the concept of this community. My husband receives 24 hour excellent care and I can go about my day without worrying about him. The management and staff all give him the best care you can ask for and he seems happy.