Our Family Home at Miami Hills - Cincinnati, OH

Our Family Home has established a new standard for Alzheimer’s and dementia care built upon a desire for making each day the best it can be. We work tirelessly to create a home for those affected by Alzheimer’s or dementia that fosters connectivity and prioritizes their health and safety.

Located in this close-knit residential neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio, our Miami Hills home provides 24/7 care to up to five residents. Watch the birds or occasional deer pass by from the patio, play cards at the dining room table or enjoy a conversation with loved ones on the couch in the family room. Our homes allow our residents to keep living their lives.

Each home is designed to preserve the livelihood of our residents and our families. This approach has proven to increase levels of contentment, reduce dependence on medications and instill greater peace of mind for our families.

Set up a tour today to learn more about how our principles of quality care, livelihood and more good days may be the right fit for your loved one and you.

Review of Our Family Home at Miami Hills - Cincinnati, OH

I wish this was here when my mother was alive. Unbelievable care.

Review of Our Family Home at Miami Hills - Cincinnati, OH

Great care- healthy, clean living environment and beautiful homes. I couldn't ask for better.

Review of Our Family Home at Miami Hills - Cincinnati, OH

Outstanding care. Amazing compassion.

Review of Our Family Home at Miami Hills - Cincinnati, OH

[removed] is a fantastic team lead! Things have improved SO much since the change of management!! [An] extra sense of peace I've never had. [removed] Thank you.

Review of Our Family Home at Miami Hills - Cincinnati, OH

I can't believe the fantastic environment for memory care, amazing and active engagement.

Healthy food!!

[removed] is Amazing!!

Review of Our Family Home at Miami Hills - Cincinnati, OH

This is my home. They love me here

Review of Our Family Home at Miami Hills - Cincinnati, OH

My loved one has lived here for nearly 3 years. It is the best care in the city and I can't imagine where we would be without [removed]!!

Happy with Our Family Home

My mom is content, happy, more social and cared for well in the Bramblewood house, thanks to the team of dedicated caregivers. The peace of mind this move has brought my family is tremendous. The team listens to any concerns I might have, and we find a solution.

We actually visited Our Family Home on Adventure Lane as the Madeira location was sick with the flu. I am very impressed with Our Family Home and the care and consideration that goes into each residence. It appears that every concern has been addressed and we would be happy to place our mother in one of these homes.

Lorie Orth

Thank you so much!

We are Very Pleased

So far everything going very well for my mother here at this care home. We couldn't be happier with all they have done for us. The staff is great, they have been professional and responsive. They have nice activities and good meals available. Everything has worked out very well. I know she is safe and being cared for well. This is a community I would recommend, it is a very nice place.

Excellent facility. Clean, no odors, resident’s content, wonderful staff, outstanding nurse Debbie.

highly recommend

I would highly recommend Our Family Home at Miami. We love the staff. The staff are not nurses, they are caregivers. They do have on call nurses though. We did have an incident on the weekend and the on call nurse came right away and gave her good care. The staff read the bible to the residents and they have other low key activities. I have no complaints about this facility. We are just so thankful to have found it.

Lorie Orth

Thank you so much! We love all of our residents!!

I think they are just really good treating their residents with dignity and they get to know them personally, all their likes and dislikes and they include the families in whatever is going on there.

Review of Our Family Home at Miami Hills

Excellent location, walkable and friendly neighborhood, wonderful staff, intelligent and caring management, and great concept with good staff-resident ratio.

Review of Our Family Home in Cincinnati, OH

We are very pleased with the care and concern that my mother receives from the caregivers. The home environment and atmosphere are very comfortable and practical. Having known nothing about this type of senior living option, we were very pleasantly surprised at the ease of my mother's transition to the house and how much sense it made to have her in a house/home with this much personal care. Thank you.

Review of Our Family Home in Cincinnati, OH

I am very blessed with the concept of this community. My husband receives 24 hour excellent care and I can go about my day without worrying about him. The management and staff all give him the best care you can ask for and he seems happy.