Our Family Home at Bramblewood - Montgomery, OH

Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care Our Family Home is a state licensed adult family care home that serves individuals with dementia/Alzheimer’s disease. We take a different approach to taking care of a loved one who is afflicted with this debilitating disease. Our residents live in a suburban, residential home that provides a warm, safe living environment which includes 24 hour personal care assistance.

Our Family Home’s unique concept of care consists of a staff to resident ratio that is not possible in most long term care facilities. By providing this individualized care, we can better serve our residents and treat them with the respect and dignity they deserve. Be sure to contact us to learn more about this unique concept of care

I feel my dad is in a loving and caring environment!

Prior to finding OFH, my mother resided in 3 other facilities, some more expensive, some less. The value, support and level of care provided by the OFH staff is incomparable. By luck, and through a friend, I found OFH at a critical time in my mother’s near 91 years. The staff Lite & all “Brought her back”. From an over-medicated existence. Mom is happy and vibrant and enjoys living. She will be 92 on September 20th and I no longer have to constantly worry about her.

Review of Our Family Home at Bramblewood in Montgomery, OH

Constantly improving! Thank you! I'm so very grateful for the beautiful home, wonderful neighborhood, and, most importantly, loving caregivers.

Review of Our Family Home at Bramblewood in Montgomery, OH

Clean. Kind, loving caregivers. Beautiful location.

Bramblewood family home

My dad and I have found this home for my mom is perfect! She is well cared for and loved. There are great activities and is very clean. I have found the caregivers are very caring and my mom likes them too. I feel very comfortable knowing this.

Review of Our Family Home in Montgomery, OH

It's a great fit for my friend who had previously been at Mason Christian. More like home for her, staff is great and caring. She's really at home here.

Review of Our Family Home in Montgomery, OH

I believe this is a great concept. I hesitated putting my mom in a nursing home, but "Our Family Home" is a "home" like she lived in for so long. The staff is excellent and I am confident that mom is getting the best care possible. I am so thankful she has a home there with loving, caring people.