Ashwood Place Senior Living - Frankfort, KY

No complaints here!

I have heard great things from my loved one about Ashwood Place! We have no complaints, as the facility is nice and my loved one is very satisfied with her stay.

Good transition

My mother seems to be adjusting well and likes it very much here. They seem to be doing everything they are supposed to. We chose Ashwood Place because it is close to my office and our family which makes it easy to visit.

Ashwood Rocks!

My Mother-in-Law lived happily at Ashwood for 5years before she died at age 90. At almost 93, my Mother was ready to consider an alternative to living alone in her home. She wasn't totally sold on moving, but decided to give it a try. The deciding factor was being able to bring her dog and cat. She's been at Ashwood only a month and we've seen a remarkable change in her. She still has her walker and cane, but rarely uses them. She's motivated to walk, participate and live again. The staff is friendly, professional, responsible and caring. The activities are engaging and she loves the food. She's always taken great pride in her home and has been able to decorate her apartment just as she wanted it. She just called me to tell me there was a called meeting in the dining room this afternoon and she wondered what was going on. It was a surprise party the day before Thanksgiving, complete with finger foods, music and dancing.

Happy Residents!!

During my tour at of the Ashwood, I noticed all of the residents were very happy and in a room playing board games. The staff was all very friendly and informative. The only problem I noticed with this place was when we walked into the dining room the floors were sticky. It could have just been that day, though.

Ashwood Place

We are so happy to have found Ashwood Place!

My mother was not being very co-operative in finding a place for her to live. She was afraid of all the changes that come with living in a new community. We toured Ashwood Place on her birthday. When we arrived Mom was presented with a tiara, a birthday card, and a large decorated cupcake! Mom was Queen for the day and loved the attention.
Mom has lived there for month now and has shown more independence than she had been. The meals are wonderful(we personally have eaten them )! Mom has met people and enjoys the company! We couldn't have asked for a place with better staff! They are friendly, informative, and take an active interest in every resident! Thank you to A Place for Mom !

Conveniently located near local shopping, the Capitol, Governor’s Mansion and Juniper Park, Ashwood Place is just minutes from Interstate 64. We are a beautiful retirement community, offering an active lifestyle for independent living residents. Step inside our doors, and discover charming retirement living, with a distinctive grace reminiscent of historic Frankfort. Personal touches create a community rich in hospitality and friendship – a community you will be proud to call home.