McDowell Place of Danville - Danville, KY

Very nice place!

My mother always compliments how nice and clean the McDowell Place of Danville is. She is doing very well since her move there. She has not been taking advance of any of the activities, but the place itself is very nice and we are happy with them so far.

Enjoyed The Lunch and Tour

We had a nice tour and the lunch was good. While they showed us a room, it looked very nice but it was too small. We were looking for more room to live in.

Would Live Here Myself. Its A Great Community

We really love this community, and my mother is doing very well. Everything is working out very well, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. The staff here is wonderful. They are very caring, and kind. They do a great job with keeping the community well-kept, and clean. She has gotten involved in the community with some of the activities they offer. She has even lost some weight since her move here. She loves the meals, the food is great. I know she is safe and being cared for well at this community. I wish I could live there myself, and I would recommend it.

McDowell Place was large, but well lit, and comfortable. The paint choice was a little dated in our view. The residents seemed happy but we did not see that many considering the size of the place. Neither did we see a lot of staff, maybe 3 total on our tour of two floors. We were told only one room was even available for us to choose from.

This place is everything I had hoped it would be for my mother. It will add years to her life.