ASHTON PLACE HEALTH & REHAB CENTER - Memphis, TN

ASHTON PLACE HEALTH & REHAB CENTER - Memphis, TN has yet not published prices.

They are in it for the money!

Hated the experience. I rate it two thumbs down. This facility is a joke. God help the residents, particularly the ones that cannot speak or do for themselves. They keep them doped up to make their jobs easier. As with all facilities, we met some very caring staff members as well as less than desirable staff. We constantly requested meetings with the administration in order to make an informed decision regarding my loved one's care. The Administration made my loved one's transition from their facility to home very difficult. They were very unorganized up until the very minute we left the facility. Simple details like discharge time, status of home health care, discharge method, etc. were clearly not communicated timely. In the words of my loved one, Ashton treats their patients and residents like "storage". Please think twice before placing your loved one at this dump. Having experienced what I did with my loved one, I wouldn't leave a stray dog that I found wondering in the street in their care.

Ashton Place is pleased to provide physical, occupational and speech therapy in multiple gym settings. Also, we feature a full "Rehab to Home" simulation suite to increase confidence before a return home.As a complement to our therapy disciplines, we also offer services of a certified wound care physician and an advanced pain management program.