Village of Primacy Place - Memphis, TN

I enjoyed my tour and found the sales manager/agent to be pleasant and engaging. I was comfortable with this facility, but pricing limited my ability to move forward. The facility is clean and well maintained, but needs updating. The manager/agent, however, spoke of a pending renovation.

Worth taking a look at.

Everything seems to be going ok for my parent. It is a nice community , very clean and well kept. The staff is nice and friendly; very helpful when needed. They offer different activities to keep the residents busy. The residents seem to be happy there. The food seems to be okay. Mom is still having a difficult time adjusting so she doesn't eat much.

Positive atmosphere

My father was very reluctant at first and now he is coming around. He's starting to join in activities and he says the meals are good. I like that everyone is friendly and upbeat at Brookdale. They have a very encouraging staff.

Seeing Our Options

I saw nothing wrong or bad during the tour experience. I didn't pick them because it was more about the fact, it is an assisted living community. My mom s not ready for assistance. We felt like she would be more better served in an independent community.

Pleasant Tour

This is a nice community and my tour went very well. From what I saw everything appeared to be nice and clean. The community is well maintained. The staff was kind and welcoming. I got a good feeling here. It was a little to far from my family, but I had a pleasant tour.

Worth a tour.

The Brookdale Memphis is a very beautiful community. The tour staff were very friendly and did a wonderful job answering all of our questions. It was a well kept community but it was not exactly what we wanted for dad.

Very nice place

Our experience with Brookdale Memphis has been a very positive one! It's a smaller community, and the facility itself is always very well kept and clean. The people here are very nice, and I think they're doing a great job taking care of Dad! He's having a little trouble settling in, but the staff here is doing everything they can to help him adjust and get comfortable in his new home! I would highly recommend them!

Great experience!

Our experience with Brookdale has been a very good one! The sales person we worked with, Laurie, was a huge help throughout the whole process. Not only did she make the transition to the community very smooth, she also gave us a lot of useful information on some other issues we were having problems with! The community itself is great! The people are friendly, and Mom seems to have settled in well and is very happy here!

We have been satisfied with Brookdale so far.

We have been satisfied with Brookdale so far. I would give them a five out of five at this point.

I just like the care that my relative receives. They could maybe use additional staff, a lot of times staff was a little slower than they needed to be.

Met with Wendy Weston to tour the facility. 1 BR was adequate. Did not seen to have a lot of staff available to assist residents.

The 3rd tour was great. Ms....

The 3rd tour was great. Ms. Lisa Ballard - Community Relations Director, is the contact person and tour guide. She was very helpful and informative. Lisa showed me a Studio Apartment that would be the right size for my Mom. The entire building was clean and home-like, it was also secure. Everyone that I met was friendly. The outside was beautiful, they have a nice porch to sit out to enjoy the scenery. I would love for my Mom to live in this community. I was alone on this tour.

The food is very good.

It’s a good community, but you need to make sure you communicate with the staff to make everything that you wish for is passed on to the people who are actually giving the care. You can communicate to the administration, but you have to make sure that gets passed on. The food is very good. They do bingo and they go out to eat once a month. They took a trip on St. Patrick’s Day to TJ Muggins and they got to ride the trolley. They have movie night.

Very Nice but Very Expensive

I really did enjoy the place, fun activities and stuff. Looked like you were driving up to a resort, but we had to move mama back home because we couldn't afford it. They didn't cover anything but the room in the cost, everything else had to go out of your own pocket. As it turned out, she wasn't checked on as much as they told me. She had fallen multiple times and they didn't even know it. Other than that we really did like the place. She was there a couple months.

Visited in April. Undergoing renovati...

Visited in April. Undergoing renovations. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Private rooms were sort of dismal. No grounds except paved walk around the building. Surrounded by buildings, parking lots, and concrete. Residents seemed happy enough, but there was also a feeling of ... resignation? This was the first place I visited and it was also rainy and grey which may have clouded my perception. Culture shock?

Nice rooms with large frig. Three le...

Nice rooms with large frig. Three levels.

The director was extremely nice and h...

The director was extremely nice and helpful. Catholic oriented, see St. Francis from there.

Gracious living, a wonderfully varied and interesting calendar of events and a host of friendly faces are just a few of the reasons our residents are happy to call Atria Primacy their home. The personalized Assisted Living services we offer are custom tailored to suit each resident's unique needs. That's the way we can best help residents preserve their treasured independence while providing the individual assistance they need with the activities of daily life. Atria Primacy has a cozy fireplace to relax by in the living room, plus a lovely walking path, patios and balconies to enjoy in our inviting temperate climate. We also provide recreational, cultural, spiritual, educational and wellness programs to entertain and enlighten. And our staff is made up of a wonderful group of friendly, highly competent caregivers. In addition to our exceptional Assisted Living services, we also provide Respite Care in furnished apartments. We'd love for you to come by for a visit so you can see firsthand what a warm and welcoming environment we've created at Atria Primacy.