Artis Senior Living of Princeton - Princeton, NJ

[Name removed] gave me a complete tour of the facility. she answered all my questions and gave me a package of documents to be filled out if I decide to have my sister become a resident of the community. I found the design of the community would most likely meet the needs of my sister.

Amy DePreker

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy that you enjoyed our tour and we sure do hope that we can partner with you and your family in your sister's care! Thank you for considering Artis of Princeton Junction and thank you again for the positive review!

Welcome to Artis—where empowerment, pride and fulfillment define memory care
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level in Memory Care through individually designed programs combined with a passionate dedication to each resident’s individualized comforts and needs. The Heart of Artis is fueled by a passionate philosophy of the power of Positive Partnerships to optimize and customize Memory Care for EVERY resident.
At Artis, individuals are respected. Choices are given. Life is lived in the moment—together.
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level of memory care through individually designed programs combined with a compassionate dedication to each resident's comfort, safety and needs. Our neighborhood living gives our residents a place to call home. Each neighborhood has a dining room, open kitchen, and secure access to beautiful spacious outdoor areas.

Our team of senior care professionals and licensed nurses are on-site 24 hours per day, ensuring our residents and their loved ones receive the support they deserve.

Specializing in Alzheimer's and Memory care
State-of-the-art security and emergency systems
Licensed nurse 24 hours per day
Medication management
Personal care assistance including showering and bathing
Incontinence management
Beautiful secure outdoor courtyards and walking trails
Personalized activities