We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
The Clare Estate in Bordentown, New Jersey is a truly unique and luxurious senior residential community cloistered peacefully amid 10 acres of fully restored and modernized historic buildings, towering trees, natural spaces and gardened lawns.
Clare House is located in the historic monastery building, which was formerly the home of the Sisters of Poor Clare for over a century. While the building has been completely renovated and modernized, it has retained its original architecture and many dramatic details such as stained glass windows, soaring arched ceilings and intricate woodwork.
Residents of Clare House enjoy the privacy and independence of their quality-appointed apartments, while having the assurance of quality assistance based on their individual needs.
Located in the community’s newly constructed wing, Clare Manor offers outstanding full-service assisted living in a cozy home-like environment. Whether you choose to live in Clare House or Clare Manor you will receive quality care and round the clock accessibility to medical staff as well as other services including chef prepared nutritious meals, housekeeping, laundry, activities, day and shopping trips and social and spiritual programming.