Bear Creek Assisted Living - West Windsor, NJ

Bear Creek Assisted Living incorporates the most progressive Assisted Living concepts into its programs as well as its architectural design. Our individually tailored programs of personal services assure that each Resident's and family's expectations are not only met, they are, in fact, exceeded.

Our Extraordinary, Enhanced and Comprehensive Assisted Living Programs, such as Alzheimer's disease and impaired memory function, honors the unique needs of Residents based on their own life experiences and current healthcare needs.

Our residents are supported by a specially educated staff whose courteous, gracious and caring behavior enables the Residents to understand that they are in charge of their own lives and that the staff is there to help them enjoy life to the fullest extent possible.

A comfortable, home-like atmosphere unobtrusively incorporates security and monitoring systems to assure the safety and well-being of each Resident. Fifty Assisted Living suites and thirty-six suites in the Life Enrichment Pavilion are available in studio, one- and two-bedroom styles. The unique design of Bear Creek Assisted Living groups eight suites around an elegantly furnished neighborhood living room. Residents not only have their own private, in-suite sitting area, they also have a cheerful common living room to gather with friends and sit and chat. Bear Creek's marvelous public spaces, dining rooms, library, lounges and gardens are evocative of the luxury vacation resorts of days gone by.

Save this beautiful place

This Place once so beautiful filled with love and TLC but destroyed by poor management. Totally feel for Residents and Families and Staff. 2012 I moved my family member in and slowly seen it decline over last year. Bring Back Old Staff

Average

Beautiful place could have better housekeeping Care staff sloppy in appearance but Care is acceptable Nursing director not accessible no communication about changes in mom is it too much to get a phone call Activity Bus could be updated many residents voice concerns

Medicaid Accepted

My mom is having a fine experience as a new resident of the community. She is very satisfied with the meals they make and satisfied with activities. The staff are keeping the community clean and giving suitable care. She is pleased and happy here. They were able to accept her medicaid.

Seth Dudley

We are glad to hear that your mom is doing well at our community.

Bear Needs

Beautiful Expensive Fun activities Friendly Residents Nurses many very ignorant and rude Caregivers over worked Laundry is a issue Food is good Front Desk lady rude in morning The Director is nice just not experienced and not as knowledgeable for that position but no one can blame this young man The Nurse supervisor definitely stressed and looks like she don't want to be there

Honestly

I moved my mom out after brief stay i believe in focus on positive so care assistants were very caring Nurses were ok some very inexperienced but head nurse although very stressed seemed very knowledgeable The food not so great The director a woman rude at times Activity crew friendly Residents friendly made mom welcomed The head director young inexperienced and distant Cleanliness could use a improvement The decor needs drapery photos a more home like look. One thing i didnt like is how the marketer openly discussed other residents with us such as their heath issue family dynamics she talked too much.I feel it would be a great home with some improvements

Stephanie Hand

We regret you did not receive the experience you were expecting. As your response was anonymous, we ask that you reach out to the Executive Director to discuss your individual concerns by calling the community. We thank you for reaching out to us.

Dad loves his home

There can always be more activities going on. My father tends to be very picky but loves the activities he goes to. Staff is wonderful, they treat my family like their own. Food, well that is tough. Dad has his favorites. There are some things he has never eaten in his 89 years alive. We knew his taste wasn't going to change. The Family Brunch is wonderful. Food selection is always vast and tasty. Their Family Christmas Party is amazing. With a champaign fountain and a horse drawn carriage outside, I feel like royalty. Thank you for how you treat my father. I rest at night he is at Bear Creek. (I know some people will complain about the littlest things on these sites. From one 'child' to another, go see Bear Creek, you will expierence the truth)

You decide

MANY CHANGES MUCH DECLINE ROOMS NOT CLEANED REGULARLY FOOD LITTLE BETTER STAFF NOT AS FRIENDLY WITH EXCEPTION OF [Removed] AND [Removed] THEY ARE GREAT DAY NURSE IS RUDE AND DEFINITELY UNHAPPY ACTIVITIES LIMITTED RESIDENTS SEEM UNHAPPY

Stephanie Hand

We regret you did not receive the response you were expecting. As your post was anonymous, we ask that you reach out to the Executive Director to discuss your individual concerns by calling the community. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Dad 's second family

I have to say Bearcreek is our second family Dad is always bragging about the place especially the staff I want to point out a few extraordinary staff Kira Jean Sinoney In Nursing Donna in activities Karen at the desk Michelle and Ernie in dining and Jesse the administration Great Team

Home sweet Home

Absolutely Best Assisted Living 8n NJ

Family Setting

Moving your parent or loved one into a assisted living is not always easy but I have to say moving my mom to bearcreek was amazing The place is beautiful The staff is caring loving and treat you like family. I had a sense of peace knowing she was in good hands. Tracey in marketing is friendly and accomodating The Wellness Nurse Jeannie is beyond helpful and loving and Marge is excellent I feel as they are a part of our family The only complaint mom has is the food but not daily just not always perfect The one thing is I do wish there were more activities Mom gets bored easy. She is looking foward to joining garden club and going on casino outings

mom loves it!

To have mom go there and adjust within less than a week, and have her adjust in less than a week was absolutely phenomenal. Mom really enjoys it there at Bear Creek Assisted Living. She loves all the activities and has made a lot of friends. When I go in she introduces me to all her friends she's made there. She is very happy which has made the everything very easy and pleasant for us. I would highly recommend Bear Creek Assisted Living to anyone!

Review of Bearcreek Assisted Living - West Windsor Township, NJ

What a beautiful community. The activities are stellar and my aunt loves it there, Chris the Executive Director is outstanding. Tracey is a very sweet helpful person. We are so happy!

Review of Bear Creek Assisted Living in West Windsor, NJ

What a beautiful community. The activities are stellar and my aunt loves it there. Chris the Executive Director is outstanding. Tracey is a very sweet helpful person. We are so happy.

Review of Bear Creek Assisted Living in West Windsor, NJ

After much soul searching and investigation my sister and I moved DAD to Bear Creek and began living here this summer. It's a lovely home, the staff are marvelous, Dad is very well cared for. His apartment is spacious and quite comfortable. It is a tremendous weight off our shoulder to know our Dad is in an excellent community where he is treated very well, is safe and happy. We are pleased with the situation and appreciate the warm and loving environment. His only complaint is that the food could be better.

Wonderful community!

Things here have been absolutely fabulous! It's been an amazing experience since day one! It's a beautiful, clean, well kept community, and the staff and residents have all been very friendly. The staff really seem to genuinely care about the residents, everyone is so pleasant, helpful, and patient. I really can't say enough good things about Bear Creek!

Great Place!

Mom has only been at Bear Creek for a couple of weeks, but we already love this place! From our first tour of the facilities, through the move-in process, and the transition to living there, everyone has been wonderful. The administration and staff are wonderful, the residents are friendly and there are lots of activities scheduled every day. Mom is happy there, which means we're all happy, too!