Artis Senior Living of Evesham - Evesham, NJ

Review of Artis Senior Living Of Evesham

At present I am highly satisfied with the staff, facilities, care and activities Artis provides. It is a community that gives the care spouses cannot and that results in less guilt and more peace of mind.

Review of Artis Senior Living Of Evesham

From our first introduction to Artis and it's staff, my mother and I were impressed with the staff and felt like we were in good hands. We quickly had to find a residential facility for my father whose Alzheimer's disease had taken a dramatic turn for the worse, and the Artis staff was very compassionate about what we were experiencing and quick to respond to our emergency. The Artis facility is new and very nice. The residents appeared well taken care of.

Review of Artis Senior Living Of Evesham

At present I am highly satisfied with the staff, facilities, care and activities Artis provides. It is a community that gives the community that gives the care spouses cannot and that results in less guilt and more peace of mind.

Review of Artis Senior Living Of Evesham

From our first introduction to Artis and its staff, my mother and I were impressed and felt like we were in good hands. We quickly had to find a residential facility for my father whose Alzheimer's disease had taken a dramatic turn for the worse, and the Artis staff was very compassionate about what we were experiencing and quick to respond to our emergency. The Artis facility is new and very nice. The residents appeared well taken care of and attended to.

Review of Artis Senior Living

Kind, compassionate, dedicated and resourceful. I have found this team to be nothing short of spectacular when it comes to meeting the unique heeds of this resident population. I would trust them to care for my loved one!

Beware

This assisting living facility is very deceiving. It is new and facility looks nice however the staff and management are terrible. There are a few good nurses and care partners but the majority are very unfriendly and not helpful. The Director ignores all of your concerns and does not feel he needs to follow-up on care. The care partners are very unfriendly and do not go out of their way to help. When you ask them for assistance they completely ignore you.I would beware of the facility as it looks nice on the outside but the care is mediocre and the staff is very unfriendly. The care partners do not help with meals such as cutting the residents food or assisting with feeding if necessary.Just Beware.

Amy DePreker

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. I’m sorry about your negative experience, and would gladly discuss it with you directly. Please feel free to contact me at [removed] so I can be of assistance. Thanks, Amy DePreker, VP of Sales & Marketing

Review of Artis Senior Living

The community had a bright atmosphere and a positive feel. Only concern is lack of central meeting place. The staff was friendly, the residents seemed well-cared for content. There is a nice array of activities and some w/ interaction with the community. I especially liked the garden area.

Review of Artis Senior Living

Both my husband and I loved how the Artis was laid out and the staff seemed very nice/friendly. Rooms are beautiful, the courtyard is huge and has a lot of potential for community.

The Right Fit for Mom

My mother was refusing to move from her home. She had a change of heart when she realized moving to assisted living would mean she would not be alone all the time.
I first visited Artis by myself. I was immediately comfortable and at ease. I really liked the philosophy behind the management of the facility. Everything is set up to make it easier for people with memory difficulties.
I told my mother about Artis and she wanted to visit right away. We had visited or looked into nine facilities. Artis was the place she choose over all the others.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Evesham - Evesham, NJ

[Removed] was a fantastic tour guide. She was patient and attentive to all of my needs. I appreciated the time she took to answer all of my question. Highly recommended community.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Evesham - Evesham, NJ

Excellent care and excellent staff!

Review of Artis Senior Living of Evesham - Evesham, NJ

After searching multiple types of communities. I was so fortunate to find Artis Senior Living at Evesham. This community is the perfect fit for my loved one with dementia. The staff are friendly, supportive and treat us like family. When I come to visit, I see only smiles from everyone!

This group of professionals are dedicated to taking care of a very vulnerable population. They recognize that they are people first and the patients. They are also people’s families. Artis is devoted to the care and service with respect.

Well run.
Visually appealing.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Evesham - Evesham, NJ

Artis does a wonderful job to serve each resident and their specific needs. The residents are treated with respect and love. Terrific outings. The parlor does a great job on the needs of every person.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Evesham - Evesham, NJ

Moved dad in as he was declining fast and had a series of falls within a short time, the change in him was miraculous. It was like he had his clock turned back ten years. We love the attention staff gives to not only dad but the entire family as well. Dad is doing great and thriving because of the loving care he receives.

Review of Artis Senior Living Of Evesham Evesham, NJ

Weekends need to be monitored more. Some get lax in care.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Evesham - Evesham, NJ

I moved my mother in Artis about 1 1/2 years ago . It has been a very positive experience. There is a nice "home feel" with both the appearance of the establishment and the staff. My mother is taken care of with kindness and love. Every employee no matter what their position is there to help. Overall, since moving into Artis, my mother seems happier and more relaxed.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Evesham - Evesham, NJ

I an very pleased with the care of my wife at this Artis facility. My wife was doing bad with her Dementia at another assisted living facility. We could see her having difficulty every day.
We moved her to Artis in April 2017 and she has stabilized. She is well care for and she "enjoys" her new home.
We are very pleased with Artis-Evesham

new and clean but poor care

i cant believe this place was awarded best memory care in evesham! The facility is clean, food decent but care is fair to poor. there is not enough staff. Many times there is no staff around. some of the staff are excelent, most are fair to poor. management doesnt seem to notice what goes on. many of the care partners are not involved with residents. Activities are mainly for higher functioning residents who are totally independent. They do bring in entertainment.

I am totally delighted with the care by Artis of my wife. She has dementia and I tried a number of places, whose care was badly lacking, before bringing her to Artis. It was my best decision.
She is happy and content.

I think overall Artis is a good facility. The staff is friendly and helpful and seem concerned for the patients. They are also kind and considerate to family members. The building is attractive and well kept, but also has a nice homey feeling. My biggest concern is the fact that caregivers are shuffled from unit to unit. I understand this will occur from time to time. However, patients with dementia need continuity. All in all I am happy with Artis and feel content with my loved one residing here.

I wanted to take a moment and write a letter to thanks, for the care that has been given to my father. I have been in search of a facility that met all my needs and concerns. I am the caretaker and the voice of my father, and feel I owe him his dignity. He is the man that raised me, and dedicated his life to his family. As a marine and U.S. Marshall, he was very conscience of everyone’s, rights and privileges. So, I had to make sure that was still relevant even with his illness. I had the misfortune of another facility, which, to me was not living up to the job I entrusted to them. I was taking all my time overseeing, correcting, arguing and spending all my time and money there without any benefit of care. I was desperate to find someone who would care for him the way I did. I’m so glad I came across Artis, what a blessing. I don’t have sleepless nights, wondering how they are treating my father. I don’t have to go every day to make sure, they are taking care of him, I feel confident that his best interest is of the utmost priority. I am always greeted with an update on my father’s daily activities. So now I go just to visit, not inspect, but to enjoy being with my dad. The staff has been good to my whole family. As a result, I, can have more quality time with my children knowing Artis is in charge of taking care of my father. I am so grateful for their understanding of his illness. It has been comforting to know the staff has the capability in dealing with this horrible disease. It takes a community to coup with handle this kind of situation, so to me I found a community that helped me, my family and my father. Thanks a million for this amazing community to let me feel I am not alone, and the decision to have my father live here is not in vain. I have come across people who I can trust and admire. Thank you for living up to the high standards I set for you.

Very nice facility. It seemed very cozy, and very comfortable. Not a very big place but I got the impression that was one of its strengths as they were able to devote more time and attention to their occupants.

I has a positive experience when coming for a tour. I liked what I saw too but it was not a fitting environment for my loved one. I did learn a lot from each one of my tours.

My opinion of Artis Senior Living at Evesham

Toured many memory care/assisted living facilities that made it quite easy to decide on Artis. As soon as I walked in it felt like the perfect match for what I felt was necessary for my Aunt to have quality of life. Most facilities living areas are on 2nd or 3rd floor with meals and activities on 1st. Artis is a one story facility, individual dining areas for each community of about 15 residents and, activities easy to get to. After my Aunt lived independently for 2 years at St. Mary's she was diagnosed with dementia and I was told she could no longer live there because they were not equipped to handled someone with her condition.

Kind Community

Our tour of this community went well. The community appeared to nice, and clean from what we saw. The staff we met was polite, and friendly. Our questions were answered. Everyone was kind to my family, and I.

A brand new community

Things are going well so far. My father in law is adjusting to living at this community. He had made friends and they offer daily activities. He is not always fond of the food as it can be hit or miss. This is an one level community that has a homey feel to it.

Like being at home with family

Walking into Artis is like walking into your house and just being one of the family. The staff all go the extra mile to make people feel they can be themselves, they all have something to contribute and they motivate and challenge the residents to be the best they can be. The activities are very interactive and constant. A warm and welcoming environment anyone would want to be a part of.

A 1 Service!

The staff is really good and they are very responsive and very professional. Mom never complained about the food that they served. The community is clean and neat. The community is new and is very nice.

Nice Community, My Tour was A Good one

My tour of this community was a nice one. I toured it for my mother and her needs. From what I saw the community looked nice and neat. The staff was kind and welcoming. They were very nice to my family and I. It was a good experience.

Brand New Place!!

Things are going pretty well since my loved one made the move to this place. The facility is brand new so they have their flaws currently. The food is served cold and they are short staffed. Also they staff has not learned their routines yet and are still getting used to the place. The complex is nice and well taken care of but the care could use some work.

I Stopped By For A Visit

We went to this community for a tour. The memory care unit is what we saw. They showed us a room. you opened a door and there was a bed and a bathroom. It was not like an apartment. They showed us how she could not get out. It was a very secured facility. They did all they can for the tour.

Good tour Of A Nice Community

We toured this community for my mother in law and her needs. The community looked nice and well maintained. The staff was kind and friendly. I didn't think this community would be able to provide the type of caring my mother in law needed. It was a good tour, this is a nice community.

The Right Place.

My wife needed more care than I could provide. Coming to that realization is a difficult thing. I was not being fair to my wife or myself. Finding the place that feels right and comfortable and has the right direction and outlook is tough. I felt that Artis of Evesham was the right place the first time I took the tour and talked to the people there. My wife has been a resident for 30 days and I couldn't be happier with the care and friendship she is receiving. The staff is great, everyone of them. Food is excellent. The place is extremely well kept and the outdoor area is spacious. I highly recommend Artis of Evesham.

AMAZING

My dad was eager to move in. However, he needed to be conjolled into joining in on the activities. He now admits that these daily activities are making a world of difference. I have not seen him so actively engaged and engaging in quite a while.

Although I take him for our regular Sunday breakfasts and for some little excursions, he is always eager to go back and join in with his group of friends. They are all in the same "boat" and their infections laughter and quiet compassion are the best medicines.

The entire staff are candidates for saint hood. They allow each individual to contribute in any way they can; whether it is folding napkins or greeting people coming into the community. This goes along way to helping the individual maintain a sence of diginity and self-importance.

ARTIS…you got this RIGHT!!!!!

It looked very nice

I toured here when I was looking for options. It looked very nice, but they weren't opening before I needed to make the move so we didn't choose this community.