Atria Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ

Atria Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ has yet not published prices.

2 year private pay req., share a 1 bedroom/1bath apt with other resident once medicate. $3880/mth, $3000 entry fee

Mom is happy here

This community is very transparent with their intentions and on policies and procedures. And I appreciate that. Mom like it here it is nice and clean. They do here laundry 1x a week. The food is good and she is joining in the daily activities. This is close to my house, She loves her little 1 bedroom suite. I would recommend this community depending on the level of care you need.

[Removed] gave a great tour. Chef treated us a most delicious pie. Still under consideration.

good tour

Since my dad was about to be discharged from hospital we were in a time crunch so we just showed up here and they were nice enough to take us on a tour of their community. I would recommend setting up a tour here.

I'm circling back on this one year after the list was originally provided. I liked the facility, but preferred the other Brookdale locations

Very attractive, luxurious, clean facility. Rooms were a good size. However, because of this facility being independent living also the some of the amenities, like the restaurant, movie theater, were so far away from the memory unit.

Nice Experience, Tour Went Well

I had a nice tour of this community. I toured it for my mother, and her needs. This is a nice community with kind people. Everyone was very kind my family,and I. The community looked nice. The staff we met was friendly, and answered our questions. The experience went well, but I found another community that suited our needs better.

Needs to be redone...

When I toured Brookdale, it was not my first choice. It looked to me like it needed to be refurbished. The people there were friendly, but it was not what I was looking for.

I toured this community and did not like the feeling. The community felt like a hotel and not a home. The marketing director was nice. They had a nice variety of meals from the menu. We would recommend that other families take a tour of the community. We were looking for a comfortable feeling.

Great tour!!

We had taken a tour of this community for my mother and it was a pleasant experience for us. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to give us lots of great information about there facility. The residents seemed to be enjoying them selves and involved in activities throughout the building. It just was not the right location for my mother in the end decision.

Not a good feel!

When I first walked into to this place I did not have a good feel about it at all. The people were really nice and very accommodating to us. The residents seemed to like it. I just did not want mom at this community.

So far, so good! We moved our mother in in early November. The facility is clean and cozy, with cheerful holiday decorations. Moms apt is cozy and has everything she needs. Storage inside the apt is good. The staff have been awesome. They are friendly, caring, and everyone pitches in to help. Mom reports that the food is ok. She is happy in her new home!

My Friend Is A New Resident

It is going very well for my friend. She has not complained about the meals they serve her, she is eating the meals. The staff and nurses are very, very nice and when you call them, they answer right away. I am sure she is getting good care it is secure facility. She is able to sit on her porch or go to the secured courtyard. She has an apartment with a small kitchenette, walk in closet, and bedroom. It is light and airy, when you looks outside her windows you see trees.

My home away from home!

The staff is great and my loved one really feels like they are at home. My loved one really enjoys being involved with the activities. The only thing that my loved one does not like is the food. They do not give enough and it can use work on the variety. The community is always clean and neat.

Need to better!

The staff here was nice when I took my tour, but they could have done a better job at explaining things to me about the community. I liked the layout of the place though and would recommend them to friends.

Pleased With Grandma Move Here

It has been a great experience for my grandmother here at this community. They have a lovely staff, we know she being cared for well here. They do a good job keeping the community nice and clean. This community looks great. They have nice activities daily. She is pleased with the meals. We are very pleased with her move here. I would recommend this community it is a nice place.

Very Pleased With Community

I'am very pleased with this community and everything they have done for us. My mother is doing pretty well here. It is a nice looking community, they a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. The staff is good, my only concern has been that there aren't much of a night staff. We are working with the director to fix that. She is trying a few of the activities they offer. She is pleased with the food. Overall everything is working out well and I would recommend this community.

Great place!

Our experience with Brookdale has been a very positive one! It's a nice looking place, and my loved one seems to have settled in very well. They were a big help throughout the whole process. She was moving across the state and they coordinated with one of their facilities near her so she had some help on that end as well! I've already recommended this place to a few people!

Review of Brookdale Marlton Crossing - Cherry Hill, NJ

Really liked the person I met. Most down-to-earth personable sincere person Ive met so far. Good location. Clean. Only saw one room. Didnt meet a lot of the other staff. A more modest environment then [Removed]. I felt the woman I spoke with comprehended my moms medical physical needs best of all so far. Realized she is in a gray are but felt hopeful they could provide the care she would need. Waiting for call to schedule evaluation. Had evaluation today with Suzanne. She was very nice and very helpful. Mom would be appropriate only if she had an aide from Always there with her. I will be sent the cost without the aide.

Going okay

Things are going okay. She is getting settled in and the staff is really nice there. Mom appreciates being surrounded by her own things as opposed to someone else's. We are very comfortable having her at Brookdale.

Their care was good in terms of assisted living, but...

Their care was good in terms of assisted living, but they had some personnel issues. people were leaving, and they were having trouble with man power, and they were short staffed. The chef left and they were faking it for quite a while, and the food was bad. They had assigned seating, and they didn't offer to help when there was another resident causing problems. There were people on the verge of being in the memory unit, and causing trouble at meals, and that made for an unhappy social environment. Management was not doing a good job, and didn't have enough people.

A very good place.

The Brookdale Marlton Crossing is a very good place. We are very happy with it. My dad says this is a really nice place to stay. The food is good. The facility is very clean. Everyone there is very friendly. The value is excellent. The care services and activities are excellent as well. Overall, This is a really good place. I would recommend the Brookdale Marlton Crossing. It was an excellent experience.

Nice facility. Clean & well maintained. Told renovations are being done over next couple of months. Residents looked well cared for. Staff knew them by name. Also met with memory care staff. Was a clean facility. Nice rooms & common areas were clean & well maintained. Took plenty of time for tour & to answer my questions. Only drawback is the facility does not accept Medicare. We have resources but not unlimited resources.

Great

Its a great place and I don't have any complaints.

Very nice place, no problems!

Our experience with Brookdale Marlton Crossing has been a good one! We're very satisfied, we've only had a few minor issues here and there, and issues we did have were addressed immediately!

Review of Emeritus at Marlton Crossing Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Cherry Hill, NJ

Very nice facility. Debi was very welcoming and informative. Toured with another friend whose husband has Alzheimers. Pricing structure leavesme a bit wary. Too much room for un expected rate increases. Will explore again.

A beautiful, safe, and caring environment

My step-dad Karl has been a resident of Emeritus @ Marlton Crossing in Cherry Hill, NJ since April 2014. Although I live in Arizona, as his guardian, I have made several trips back to visit with him. I cannot sing the praises enough of the beautiful facility, the cleanliness, the care,
and most important the staff. They are truly professional and extremely caring with the residents. Every one takes the time to talk with the residents, and visitors are always made welcome. My hat is off to Suzanne Serio, Ex. director,
Patti Nilson, Assistant Ex. director, Debbie Patrone, Community Relations director, as well as the nursing staff and caretakers. They are special people. I knew that when I came back to AZ, that my step dad was in good hands and would be well cared for.

Nice place, overall

Everything has been good here so far! It's a nice looking place, they keep it very clean, and the aides are all friendly and professional! The main complaint I've heard is that the food could be better. They don't have much variety, and they could use more options for their diabetic residents.

The Emeritus at Marlton Cro...

The Emeritus at Marlton Crossing is a beautiful community! Debra Petrone did an AMAZING job talking with us, especially my Mom. She explained everything very clearly, answered all our questions and did a great job with the community tour!! My Mom wants to move in tomorrow and doesn't want to consider or tour any other facility. The only issue we have is with the $4,000 entrance fee to hold the 1 bedroom apartment fee to the starting rate which she can now afford monthly. My Mom is on a limited budget and does not have an entrance fee available to her. It's a shame, because like I said....she would move in tomorrow!! I will call Debra though this week. Thank you for all your time and assistance you've given my Mom. Feel free to call me with any further questions.

Nice place, but a bit expensive

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Emeritus at Marlton Crossing was a nice looking community overall, and everyone we spoke with was very friendly. However, when compared to other communities we saw I don't think they offered quite as much for what they were charging.

disappointed

The CNAs are generally good, except that you wait a long time to get your call answered – up to an hour. I’m kind of disappointed with them. All activities in the memory care stop at three pm and then they just sit there watching television. For the administration – the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing.

They are less expensive, but he kept falling and had to get 24-7 care.

They are less expensive, but he kept falling and had to get 24-7 care. The nurse is on the second floor. They were clean, and friendly and such. They just weren't able to provide the level of care that we needed and paying for the extra care was too much.

Everything is top notch here!

I habe nothing but positive things to say about this Emeritus! They are extremely clean and the staff have all been so helpful! Everyone from the bottom of the totem pole, to the top, has been nothing but nice! We looked around at other locations, but Suzanne let us know that she could swing by at any time, since she lives nearby. They really wait on you hand and foot here! They come over and feed you, they do your laundry twice a week, they clean twice a week, and come pick up trash twice a day! There's a nurse's station on each floor. Everything is top notch here! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Great assisted living care

We were very pleased with the assisted living care here. It is a nice, clean looking place, and the staff have all been very friendly. They have all kind of activities, and I like that they encourage families to attend if they have any sort of event or entertainment on site.
As my Dad's needs progressed he had to transition to a higher level of care, and I don't feel that they do as good a job at that level. They don't seemed to be staffed well enough to be as responsive as we would like. We're spending a lot more time with him at the community now, which I believe is important to do, it can't all be left to the caregivers, especially at this stage in the care.

Wonderful staff

We really like this community. The staff are amazing, they really make you feel like you are their only customer. They really understand the value and care in showing special interest and care to every member of this community.
It is very expensive, but you feel like you are getting a lot of individual attention for what you are paying.

Nice, but not exactly what Dad wanted

This was a nice looking community, and in a newer building. It had a friendly atmosphere, and good staff. It was smaller than what Dad was wanting, both in size and population, so we ended up going with another community, but this was our second choice.

Nice homey atmosphere. Loo...

Nice homey atmosphere. Looking for more active residents.

We enjoyed visiting with De...

We enjoyed visiting with Debbie Petrone. Although, the smell lead me astray. Out of our NJ visits this came in second only because it had a Philly connection. Have to admit, we had to change the visitation around and Debbie was extremely accommodating. She also gave us an Emeritus location in MD.

Enjoyed visit/tour. Patty was deligh...

Enjoyed visit/tour. Patty was delightful. The community is lovely. I am especially interested in this place for several reasons. Will definitely reconsider as a next step, very affordable.

Mother liked the music they have and ...

Mother liked the music they have and the look of the residents. Clean place. Nice dining facility

Was very comfortable and pleased with...

Was very comfortable and pleased with the facility. This was an assisted-living facility that was not dementia/Alzheimer specific, although they do have a unit that is specific for dementia/Alzheimer residents. My daughter found this facility to be very convenient, clean, welcoming. Cost is same as other facilities - inclusive except for medications.

This was also very lovely.

This was also very lovely.

Very impressed with activities and fa...

Very impressed with activities and facilities. Residents seemed occupied and happy. going back to see their secure area. great convient location too.

Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds just a short distance from Cherry Hill Mall, Atria Cherry Hill is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle – and experience greater well-being.

This inviting residence offers a selection of studio, one- and two- bedroom apartments, each with a kitchenette. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a library, movie theater, salon and barber shop, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a courtyard, patio and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

For people living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria Cherry Hill offers Life Guidance® – Atria’s forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From guest lectures and art classes to yoga and happy hours, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.