Brandywine Living at Voorhees - Voorhees Township, NJ

Brandywine Living at Voorhees - Voorhees Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

Brandywine Voorhees: One of the best in assisted living facilities in New Jersey

A resident at Brandywine Voorhees for almost five months, our Mom, who will be 100 in August, and although in fair health, needs the proper care and assistance, no longer has no time to sit home feeling lonely or depressed as she once did. Instead, her day is populated with an array of creative activities, entertainment, and enrichment programs in which she eagerly participates with the many new friends she has made. When I called her recently, she said, “I can’t talk now. I’m going to the movies,” as if she were a 16-year-old! My siblings and I are immensely grateful for the capable, caring, and compassionate staff at Brandywine Voorhees. Everyone, from the caregivers and nurses to the dining room servers and chef -- mom loves everything on the daily menus -- to the residents themselves, has given our Mom a sincere sense of belonging, security, and safety, not to mention love and friendship. As she said on her 2017 Christmas card, “Loving my new home at Brandywine.”

The best caregivers anywhere!!!

My Uncle was a resident of Brandywine Voorhees for 2 1/2 years. We just lost him on Saturday evening. There is no other place we would have wanted him during this time. He suffered from Parkinson's and Lewy Bodies Dementia, which is a very fast progressing dementia that takes all capabilities and dignity away from a person. BW was the most caring, loving and well staffed facility we have ever dealt with. And we have dealt with many. There are no words to thank those members of their staff and to let all reading this know how professional and wonderful they are. If you are looking for a facility that will not only care for your loved one, but also you as a family, this is the place you want to go. They are a FIVE STAR group all the way!!!

Not good place to be just like other nursing

The staff horrible and mean [removed]
The place probably expensive and good looking but the workers No I give them 2 horrible lot of cna there. They shouldn't be there just because they have license they have to do better job finding cna .
Only different in this place is the Look no more than that .the same cna that will take care of you in [removed] nursing home is the same one that working in Brandywine so u really u not getting any different.

Horrible

My mother was given the wrong medication. I need not say more

Brandywine- A place of life and comfort for families

My father and mother-in-law have been living at Brandywine Voorhees, NJ for a little over a year now. When we were looking at options for their care, what impressed us about Brandywine was that they said that Brandywine becomes our new family (not only for my parents but also for us as their children). I was skeptical and thought that this was great sales talk. After a year now, I can say that Brandywine means what they say when they call us their family. My Dad and mother-in-law are happy to be living there. As their children, who live 2 hours away, we have comfort in knowing that they are well cared for. Brandywine has helped us to understand the aging process and to distinguish between what is important and needs attention vs what is part of aging. They have been available to us when we called to ask questions and always return our calls. The medical care is outstanding. My father has a heart condition and they provide daily monitoring. My mother-in-law has developed delusions and they have helped both my father and us understand what this means and that it is not an act for attention. Brandywine has helped us to make some tough decisions regarding her care.

As a family, we are delighted with our decision to have our parents stay at Brandywine. We visit on a regular basis and both Dad and my mother-in-law say they are happy. We can not ask for more.

Happy Together

We are so pleased that Mom is happy at Brandywine Senior Living in Voorhees. She feels like she is living in a luxury hotel—the facility is very clean and well-maintained and beautifully decorated. The décor is important because instead of moving from her home to an institutional facility, Brandywine feels like a vacation place. It has elegant dining rooms with wonderful food, concierge service, a theatre, pool, day trips, entertainment, an upscale hair salon, pub and other great activities.

Most importantly, Tracey the Wellness Director, who is a registered nurse, and her staff are very involved in the daily care and well-being of the residents. The fact that Tracey is extremely concerned with the health of the residents is a great comfort to Mom and us.

I recently discovered that quite a number of doctors and nurses have family members as residents. Since they are in the medical field, we feel they must have investigated to learn about the best assisted living facilities in the area, and the knowledge that so many “medical” families pick Brandywine is very meaningful.

All of the department heads are very interested and kind and wish to help the residents in every way. Gary, the Executive Director, and Melissa, the Director of Community Relations, are very devoted to making the facility the best. And they have truly succeeded!

Brandywine is superior to all the rest.

My mother lived in Brandywine's assisted living section before needing to move into their memory care. Brandywine offers the best care possible in a competitive area filled with many Senior living facilities. Brandywine is the second Senior living my mother has lived in. The first did not provide the superior care that we were hoping our mother would receive. Brandywine has great food, fun activities and the most kind and caring staff I have ever encountered. They make every resident feel safe and special. Did I mention beautiful living areas? I tell my friends not to waste time looking at other facilities for their loved ones. I toured them all....nothing can compare to quality of care at Brandywine.

This was a nice place and it was a tough choice between this and another community. I liked that this facility was brand new. I liked that they were able to guarantee a medicaid bed after two years of privately paying. They were very comparable to the other community, but this was a couple thousand more a month, we ultimately chose the other community, but it could have gone either way.

I would give them a ten. I couldn't endorse them any higher

I would give them a ten. They have been phenomenal! They are the most caring, wonderful people I have ever dealt with. I haven't seen anyone bend over backwards to care for my loved one like they do. I couldn't endorse them any higher, I feel like I can go home at night without worries. The food is very good. The service is wonderful. They have dry cleaning service, maids, butlers, happy hour everyday for residents. They have everything you could ever want. They have a private pool for occupational therapy. They have a van that takes the residents out if they want to go out. The people there are very nice, the residents are very welcoming, unpretentious. They do a lot of encouraging to get them moving, to come to the dining room, or join an activity. Their one complaint is the room is too big!

Amazing looking

This community is brand new, when we toured it wasn't even open for residents yet. It was gorgeous! Like what you'd expect from a 5-star hotel! Unfortunately since Mom has some specific care needs we wanted something more proven, even though this community would have been accepting residents by the time Mom needed her respite stay.

Very nice looking, very expensive

We toured this community when looking for Mom, and it looked lovely. It was brand new, so new it wasn't quite ready for residents yet when we toured. Also it was VERY expensive.

Active Residents

Brand new building. Brandywine was an efficiency type of apartment. The individual age was about the same as the community that we ended up choosing, but it seemed like the residents were much more active and in tuned to things. My mother has dementia and was just coming from rehab, so we didn't think that that would work out.

Can't imagine a better place

Sister in law really wanted to stay in her house but it wasn't a good solution. She needed contacts, activities and all the help provided.

very exceptional features.....

very exceptional features.. small rooms about 5500.per month

An Outstanding Location:
Brandywine Living at Voorhees is conveniently located in the town of Voorhees, in southern New Jersey. Located adjacent to Cherry Hill and Marlton, Brandywine Living at Voorhees offers an ideal location for those who want to stay connected.

A Vibrant Lifestyle:
You may find our residents enjoying music from the grand piano that immediately puts you in the mood to relax…or dance, or a lively conversation in our originally designed Tap Room. In fact, Voorhees offers an abundance of choices (Escapades…for Life!) for your entertainment and delight. If all this fun gives you an appetite, enjoy the ultimate choice with our All-Day Dining program. And, of course, you know that your beautiful suite and private bath await you…whenever.

A Commitment to Quality:
All the time you know that we are here with our caring team, including licensed nurses, All Day, All Night, On-Site, should you need us. And you have the comfort of knowing that at Voorhees, as with all Brandywine communities, our commitment to quality, training, staffing, personal care, and regulatory standards is apparent in all we do. If you are looking for security and peace of mind, relax…we’re here.