Symphony at Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ

Symphony at Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ has yet not published prices.

We called ahead to let [name removed] know we were running late and she was very gracious. She greeted us with fruit and cookies when we arrived. It was hard for my sister to conceptualize the facility since we only had room layouts and photos. My nephew and I were a little disappointed that all levels of dementia would be together I know that many families are reluctant to place someone earlier in their dementia and I think this could make the transition more difficult for my sister. We also felt that although this will be an beautiful and well planned community, it may be more than what.my sister is looking for and the fees would limit how long she could afford to stay there.

[Removed], the executive director, met with us at the near site office. Symphony is still under construction and set to be open at the end of June. We are excited to see things come together and will be putting a deposit down in the coming week. We will be visiting other assisted living and memory care locations operated by the same Milestone Retirement to see what the facilities are and how the facilities have been maintained at those locations.