Spring Hills Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ

At Spring Hills Cherry Hill, we are committed to making healthy living the foundation of every aspect of life. From dining that truly satisfies, to fitness that invigorates and motivates, down to the smaller details, such as our use of safe, non-toxic cleaning products in each assisted living community, our dedication to enhancing the lives of our residents with a holistic health care approach guides every decision we make. Spring Hills Signature Touches distinguish our senior living communities, and help make each day for our residents more pleasurable and fulfilling to Intrigue the Mind, Move the Body and Inspire the Spirit.

Spring Hills Cherry Hill was designed as a luxurious assisted living facility with your choice of bright and cheery studios, or one or two bedroom suites. All rooms feature private bathrooms, walk-in closets and sparkling new full size kitchens. Individually controlled thermostats are just one of the many added touches that ensure that each resident is provided with all the comforts of home. Residents at Spring Hills Senior Communities will enjoy three delectable, nutritionally balanced, gourmet meals each day, served in a restaurant style atmosphere that is the envy of other senior communities. All of our meals are made to order from the freshest natural and organic ingredients, right down to the herbs grown by our residents in our own gardens.

Spring Hills Cherry Hill is conveniently located in the heart of Cherry Hill in the Barclay-Kingston area. In close proximity to several area shopping centers and high-speed rail service to Center City Philadelphia. Residents of Spring Hills Cherry Hill will have a world of recreational and other activity options.

Beautiful Building, but the level of care is poor.

The lobby is beautiful showcasing crystal chandeliers and a baby grand piano; however the caregivers and nursing staff are not so friendly and there is a high turnover with all. I had to move my father out of the memory care unit because his arms were bruised, feet were swollen from being on the floor all day and night and he needed to have his feet elevated at least a few hours a day or during the evening but they said, He refused. He has dementia so he needed someone to build rapport and trust. Too busy there to build rapport. I found my father soaked in urine and soiled clothing daily until I changed him. Only one caregiver was able to do so but he was very nervous there. I had to move him out as I could not continue to worry about my father having to feel nervous or agitated because the caregivers could not spend time building rapport and making him feel comfortable. Blisters from urine burning is skin, nurse did not have a thermometer to take his temp so I bought one. The monitor system they had on the wall in his room was not working, but it hung on the wall with a light on as if it were set up so when my dad fell out of bed due to a new drug that made him dizzy, he laid on the floor for over an hour without assistance. Very disturbing and stressful for me and my husband as well as my father. I moved him out and his feet are no longer swollen and the blisters have healed. The caregivers are not trained in dementia either. They are mean spirited and not the caring type that you would want to take care of your parent. It was just a paycheck to them. It was also hard to move him in, then have to move him out a year later. Be careful.

Would Not Recommend This Agency

In the beginning, the agency sent out a wonderful caregiver. She was nice she kept her appointments and did what she was supposed to and things were going great. Then for whatever reason, they stopped sending that caregiver and things went very badly very quickly.The agency either would call us to say they had no one to come out and had to cancel the appointments or they had someone scheduled to come out and an hour before they were supposed to come they would call and cancel and say they had no one. This agency is not run professionally and I would never recommend them to anyone.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback and will discuss this concern with the team.

Now tour

We were in a time crunch when we stopped by this community and the staff was kind enough to do a tour for us as they understood our position and were willing to help. I would definitely recommend taking a tour of this community.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback.

Beautiful place, remodeled hotel. Offers a lot. Staff attentive and helpful. Rooms are fabulous, and all handicapped accessible. Overall cost could have been lower.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate it.

Excellent Care

We started working with Spring Hills Home Health Care when our Father, 90 years old, fell and broke his wrist. He was in the hospital for a few days and then went to a physical rehab center to regain his strength. He lives in an assisted living facility but we thought he might need some extra help once he got back home, to “get back in the swing” of things.

The team from Spring Hills has been amazing!!! They met with us explained all the services they offer and we started with the 72 hour continuous care program. They attended the discharge planning meeting at the rehab facility, they escorted Dad back to his apartment and stayed with him round the clock for the first 3 days. The staff was continually checking in with us and our Dad and nothing fell through the cracks. We would not have been able to manage the “maze” of doctors, therapists evaluations etc. without them.

They have been available day and night and the level of comfort that brings cannot be measured. We highly recommend their services. Bottom line, they do what they say they are going to do and we sleep better at night knowing our Dad is being taken care of.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate the time you spent to leave us a such a detailed review.

Nice People!!

I thought the staff did a great job presenting this community to my father and I for possible living arrangements for him. They where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. They even offered us to try one of there meals they had to offer. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone it was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback.

Room For Improvement

My father is doing pretty well since his move to this community. However there is room for improvement in this community. They have over promised some things that they have not followed through with. I will say the personal care they provide needs improvement. The staff is good, but they do fall short in some areas. Nothing is perfect. I would recommend the assisted living portion of this community, but not the memory care.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your honest feedback. If you still have concerns, please contact our Family, Resident and Associate Concern line at 1 (888) [removed].

Nightmare Experience

I had a nightmare experience with this home care agency. I was not expressed with the quality of care givers they sent me. They did not wanna work. When I asked one of the care givers to tidy up the restroom a little bit, she rose to her feet, and called the agency. They then called me to inform me that she is not allowed to do that. Which I think is ridiculous. Some of my appliances were broken by the caregivers. I had a horrible experience with this home care agency.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. All feedback is important to us. If you feel your concerns have not been addressed, please contact our Resident, Family and Associate concern line at 1 (888) [removed].

You were so helpful to my father. The folks at Spring Hills were really great. My brother and I truly appreciate every time they did for my dad while he was there.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your review.

The best part about Spring Hills is the level of activity available to the residents. They are very engaging and it’s the reason why we chose the community. The parties and food is great as well!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your encouraging review. We appreciate your feedback.

Okay Tour, Just Not The Place for Us

We had an okay tour of this community. Everything went well, and the staff was kind. The community looked nice from what we saw. I just didn't feel it was the right for us, but our tour went well overall.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Best of luck to you.

In a nutshell, the best place for mom and dad
1. No complaints with staff. Everyone is king and considerate. There are an incredible amount of activities scheduled for each day, and the staff encourages participation.
2. Facility is always immaculate, and grounds and suites are kept in great condition.
3. Mom needs no medical care, but dad is dependent on medical services. A few glitches (specifically with 3rd party pharmacy) but most of the nursing care is excellent.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate the time you took to write a positive review.

Beautiful, clean facility. Everyone we talked to during our tour was informative, caring and courteous. I was very impressed.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Spring Hills is very well run and operated! The staff is very knowledgeable, passionate, and patient and is dedicated to the well-being of the residents.
My mother has been living here. For 6 weeks, she has improved in a short time physically, mentally and socially. We have made the absolute best choice!! Would highly recommend spring hills!!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your high praise. We appreciate the time you took to leave a positive review.

Things are going well

The owner of this service is excellent to work with. They made setting up the service easy and they explained everything up front. The caregivers that come out to the house have been good and on time. They help with dad's personnel needs and are a companion.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind review.

Super beautiful community!

I absolutely loved this community. It is very nice and well cleaned. The staff was wonderful and very helpful with everything. The only reason why we did not pick here was because it was to expensive for what we had.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for such a positive review. Best of luck to you.

Bad experience

Awful. Service in the dining room can take up to one hour to get a simple sandwich. Recent outbreak of stomach flu most likely due to unsanitary conditions on the dining room. For those who are suffering with the flu waiting up to 2 hours to get any food delivered to their room. Nursing is not responsive to their care.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Your concern is important to us. Please contact our Family, Resident And Associate Concern Line at 1 (888) [removed] if you would like to discuss this further.

Our parents have been at Spring Hills for 45 days.
The staff has made them feel at home, and the transition has been better than we could have imagined.
Looking at all of the options we had for our parents, we feel that Spring Hills was the right choice.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for such a positive review. We are happy that you are happy.

Lovely rooms, but more space than needed. For my situation a studio apartment would be best, but there were none available. I was put on waiting list, but room probably not available for my timeframe.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your review. Best of luck to you.

Nice Tour of Community

I had a good tour of this community. From what I saw everything appeared to be well-kept. The community looked nice and clean. The staff I met was kind and helpful. There were many factors that played into where place my loved one. This just wasn't the community for her and her needs.

Christina OLeary

Thank your for your feedback. We truly appreciate your review.

They were very helpful. They have been terrific.

They were very helpful. They have been terrific. We haven't had any issues with people not showing up or being on time. We have had a great experience with every person we have spoken with.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

MY HOME AID ERIKA CRUI
I and my husband could not be more happier with her. She is a very nice person and does her job well.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your review.

I received "in home" health care from Christina Fisher for over a year. She was a very hard worked and very friendly. My sister is retired and is able to help me now. I no longer need your service but of anything chance.. I would surely hire your company again.
Thank you so much!!!

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

I would use this service again!!

I used Spring Hills for a week for in home respite care for my loved one. The caregivers were nice and aside from a few glitches in the beginning they are a good service. The administrator Nicole was fun to work with and did a good job of explaining what to expect.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your review.

Review of Spring Hills Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ

Art program in Spring Cottage is a very good idea for seniors with Dementia. Seeing my mother's paintings on display confirmed my belief that she is well cared for and that there are activities to stimulate her. Having a BBQ outside with the art show was a very pleasant afternoon with my mother.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your kind review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Friendly staff, very spacious rooms

I think Spring Hills is a nice place, overall. The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff is friendly. Mom's room is wonderful! It's very spacious, has a lot of natural light, and plenty of closet space! Really the only issue I've noticed is that residents whose rooms are located farther from the dining room can end up waiting quite a while before someone arrives to help them get to the dining room.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback. If you would like to follow on this further, please contact our Family, Resident, and Associate Concern Line at [removed].

The single and two-bedroom units felt very comfortable, even having a small kitchen. The calendar was filled with a variety of recreational activities. The facility was very clean and everyone was friendly.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

This Agency Worked Out Great For Us

We are all doing great since our mother started receiving services from Spring Hills Home Care. They are very good at what they do. Our mother didn't want to go into a community, so A Place for Mom suggested home care for her and it has worked out great. Everybody from the agency has been helpful and very compassionate to my mother and her needs. We are really happy with all the help we got from Christine, she was amazing with everything from the moment we talked to her. I would recommend this agency to anyone, they are very good.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your kind feedback. We truly appreciate your review.

Review of Spring Hills Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ

My entire family was impressed by the level of care, quality, and respect that Dad received.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We truly appreciate it.

Review of Spring Hills Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ

Beautiful. Clean. Rooms very nice. Very friendly. Compared to the 5 other locations I have toured [Removed] so far asked many questions in regards to my mom as a person in order to get to know her. They are very close by. I preferred the Studio over the one bedroom. One bedroom has full kitchen which is not necessary for mom. Close to grandchildren too. Will wait for them to contact me to discuss financing and evaluation. Met with Erio 9am 3 7. Liked that he made the effort to speak w nursing due to my concern they would except mom her level of care. Evaluation set for this Thursday 3 10 at 10am. I called and canceled moms evaluation for tomorrow. The 2nd one she had today did not go well. I was not there. So to give her me a rest I canceled and will call Monday to reschedule or not Ill call either way.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for the time you took to write such a detailed review. We appreciate all feedback.

Review of Spring Hills in Cherry Hill, NJ

Everyone here has gone out of their way to make my aunt feel at home. She has made friends and enjoys the extra activities that are so thoughtfully provided. Any time we pass a staff member they say hello to my Aunt by name... She just beams!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Spring Hills Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ

Beautiful lobby. Rooms nice. Clean. Very friendly. Compared to the 5 other locations I have toured (Wiley Brandywine CareOne Harmony Village The Palace) so far asked many questions in regards to my mom as a person in order to get to know her. They are very close by. Close to grandchildren too.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback!

Good experience

Yes things are going well at Spring Hills and we do not have any complaints so far. Overall, this has been a good experience.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your positive review.

very high marks

Everyone at Spring Hills Cherry Hill has been really nice. We are very happy. I give them very high marks on everything. We really appreciate them. I am very pleased with the experience there.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

When you walk into the facility, you feel like you just stepped into a hotel. The facility is very clean, well kept and felt more like a community than an assisted living facility. The staff were warm and friendly and we were able to observe several residents participating in the scheduled activities. During our tour two different residents stopped to let us know how much they love living at Spring Hills. This one is definitely on our short list.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. All reviews are welcomed.

They are hands down a five.

They are hands down a five. They change their menu every Friday, and she says it gets better every week, and it started at a really high place. The overall approach and how they deliver exactly what they describe, is great. They are there to make sure that if the residents need care, that is completely assumed, then they move on to the hard work on helping you enjoy life. As opposed to keeping you alive and calling it good enough.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Warm, loving, professional care in a top notch facility!

My mother and father have been residents at Spring Hills in Cherry Hill, NJ for a month. Making this transition was the most difficult decision of our lives, Spring Hills is definitely everything that we could have wished for and more. The facility itself is bright, well maintained, and spacious with many of the comforts of home. Mom has always been a wonderful cook, so the quality and presentation of the dining services were very important in making our decision. We were also worried that the medical staff would not be able to handle Dad's pain management, but the trained professionals in the wellness center have provided him with comfort and he is able to live a normal, active life now. Mom is now able to enjoy her husband without being the primary care-taker, and we are thrilled that they are enjoying their new life. They celebrated their 65th anniversary last week, and according to them, "the honeymoon continues!". I couldn't be happier with the wonderful and loving care that is afforded both my parents and all of the community at Spring Hills. Mom and Dad have made many new friends and consider the staff their extended family.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your detailed review. Our teams thrive on feedback as we strive to exceed the expectations of our residents and families.

After two years and the members money runs out

My dad is there and seems happy, he does like the food and the staff which is great for me since i am the single care giver and work in the city. I have one concern and it is in regard to a review that I did not get a chance to completely review , I think there were some negative tone to it. I started to read the review and when I went back to it it was gone. The main topic of the review is when the senior's money runs out the can continue to stay there using medicare/medicaid. That is one reason why spring hills was on my top list. i was assured that this would not be an issue. According to the review that I was able to read this is not the case, and this disturbs me. Spring Hills is a little higher than most places and i was led to believe that this ws the reason why. I will say it was not the only reason, i was pleased with what I saw.

Dear Susan,
Thank you for your feedback and review of our community. Please address your concerns with the Executive Director of the community or contact us directly at the corporate office at [removed].

Involuntarily DISCHARGED after promised guaranteed medicaid bed

We moved our mother to Spring Hills in August 2013 and was told that she'd be guaranteed a Medicaid bed after spending her entire life savings there (they told us not to tell anyone about this agreement). Spring Hills assured us that they had the proper Memory Care programs available and we were comforted to know that our mother would receive the care she needed as her dementia worsened. Spring Hills assured us that this was the place for our mother. Instead, our mother was involuntarily DISCHARGED twenty months later after Spring Hills took almost the entirety of our mother's life savings, claiming they could no longer care for her. And they did not even tell us on the phone or in person, they sent a letter in the mail!! Spring Hills received the benefit of the agreement and our mother was thrown to the street.

The employee turnover at this facility is insane. Every other week there was a new person calling us that we had never spoken to before, and they barely knew anything about our mother. She once went to the nurse's office complaining of shortened breath and they sent her to the hospital without contacting us, without sending her with her medications, with her medication list, or even with someone from Spring Hills!! That experience alone epitomizes how much they care about their residents. When we personally went to Spring Hills to get our mother's medical records, they refused to provide them to us because it was "after business hours." It was only 8 pm and our mother was sent to the hospital at 6 pm! They told us we could come back tomorrow and pay $1/page! After taking our mother's entire life savings they wanted even more money and did not care that the hospital needed this information for our mother's health!!

I beg of anyone reading this review - before you place a loved one at Spring Hills, visit other communities. While this place looks nice and new, not only is the layout awful for the elderly, the staff is as well! The "care levels" they claim to have are all fake. They increased our mother's care level, charged us an additional $1,650/month, and never once sent a description of what the new care included. And even after that, they discharged her and kept charging for the care that they said they could no longer provide!

The management of this facility repeatedly dodged our phone calls. They would send emails and we would call back immediately and they would not be there to speak. They even once allowed another resident's family to remove our mother from the facility and take her overnight without her medications and without informing us!!

Spring Hills Cherry Hill is essentially a hotel with an all-you-can-eat cafeteria, claiming to offer services that they do not. Loved ones beware. You can do better than this place and your loved one deserves better.

Dear Taken Advantage Of,
Thank you for your detailed feedback. All reviews are helpful as we aspire to give the best possible care and services to our residents and their families. Please contact us directly at [removed] if you feel this requires further discussion.

Spring hills. Good but not what they say it is

When I approached Spring Hills about placing my Mom who had a stroke that left Her right side immobile and unable to speak. Throughout the interview process I received nothing but assurance that they could hanfke Mom in her condition and was lead to believe that the assigned level of care(highest) she would receive would address all of her needs. This was sadly misleading. While there is no doubt in my mind the staff cares for the residents their failure to consistently deliver has left me disappointed. I am paying extra for the personal care I was lead to believe was included ( this place is lovely but very expensive to begin with) in monthly fees. With better communication, staffing and practices this place could be great. At present its good and considering it was the best of all I've seen Mom will stay for now.

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for you time to review Spring Hills Cherry Hill. All reviews are important to us as we strive to exceed your expectations. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us at [removed].

CARING ASSITED LIVING

I AM A FAMILY MEMBER. ON BEHALF OF MY FATHER, HE HAS RECEIVED EXCELLENT CARE REGARDING HIS MEDICAL CARE AND NUTRITION CONCERNS. ADDITIONALLY, WHEN I ACCOMPANY MY FATHER TO HIS DOCTOR'S, SHCH STAFF HAVE HIM DRESSED AND READY TO GO. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME SINCE I LIVE OVER 60 MINUTES FROM THE CHERRY HILL FACILITY. FINALLY, THEY KEEP ACCURATE RECORDS OF ALL HIS MEDS AND WHO THE ADMINISTERING PERSON WAS.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. All feedback is important to us so we can continue to give the best possible care and services to you and your loved one.

We took a tour of Spring Hills and again this was a senior living and Memory Care under the same roof. Very nice place that was once a Hotel that has been converted to Senior Living

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate it.

very nice place

Spring Hills Cherry Hill is a very nice place. Nice enough that I almost want to live there myself. Everybody there has been very very nice. I have eaten there twice and the food is fabulous. They are very accommodating to get moms feedback and suit her preferences, even on seemingly little things.

My one complaint is with the activities. They do have good activities, but mom specifically asked if she would be able to play bridge with the other residents. That was the one thing she really wanted, and they said yes, apparently not knowing that it takes a lot to learn the game and is not easy to teach seniors that have never played before, so that has not worked out as she hoped and we expected.

For the most part though it has been an excellent experience.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your detailed feedback. Positive reviews like this inspire our teams.

Review of Spring Hills Cherry Hill in Cherry Hill, NJ

Excellent community that caters to the needs of each and every resident.
The facility is maintained well and all residents that I met were extremely happy to be there.
I will consider Spring Hills Cherry Hill for myself when it is my time for Assisted Living Care.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Nice place!

Things have gone well so far with Spring Hills of Cherry Hill! It's a nice looking facility, they keep it very clean, and the staff are all very friendly. They do a good job communicating with families and have been very accommodating regarding facilitating any of my loved one's specific needs.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We aspire to exceed your expectations.

The Weight Has Been Lifted!!!

Executive Director, Mr. Mike Lando, eased my mind regarding our possible future need for an assisted living community. The tour and information presented to us by Mr. Lando addressed my concerns. Making a decision regarding assisted living care is not an easy one to make. After walking away from other communities I have visited feeling discouraged, I walked away from Spring Hills Cherry Hill with renewed hope that if an assisted living community were in my future, in one way or another, it could be a pleasant life experience.

Ms. Haas,
Thank you for your kind remarks about Mr. Lando and his team. They certainly are dedicated to the seniors they serve along with their families. This is their way of demonstrating our motto “Caring with a Commitment to Quality". Your positive review is greatly appreciated.

SPRING HILLS ROCKS!

My mom is at Spring Hills and I can't say enough good things about it. Not only is it a clean and beautiful place.. but the staff is very friendly and respectful and helpful.

You can tell that the staff really cares about the people and that is such an important factor.

Spring Hills is managed well and the Administrator bends over backwards to make sure the residents are happy and cared for. He is a rare breath of fresh air.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Your positive review inspires us to continue to exceed your expectations.

They do a good job. They have the nurse right on the same floor.

They do a good job. They have the nurse right on the same floor. They do have a lot of amenities, on weekdays you can get valet parking. They have a restaurant onsite. They are pretty responsive in their care. They keep the community nice and clean, and the staff is very friendly. It is very expensive, and I don't know how long we will be able to stay, though I will do my best for as long as I can.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your comment. Your positive review is appreciated.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your comment. Your positive review is appreciated!

Great! Jessica was great a...

Great! Jessica was great and we liked this place a lot.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review.

In our top 3!

We really liked the look of this place when we were looking into options for Mom. We know Mom would have a difficult time transitioning to assisted living, but this place was very nice looking and we feel like it would have worked out well. We selected another community, but this one was definitely in our top 3.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We hope you and mom love her new home.

Not impressed by our tour

For one thing, this location was just too big for Mom to be comfortable in. It would take too much of her day just getting too and from different parts of the facility. Also one big negative was that during our tour, which was 2 hours long, we only ended up seeing 2 staff members.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We have made many improvements since then. We hope you found the right fit for mom in the meantime.

Very pleased!

My Mom really enjoys this community! It's well decorated, and the residents are friendly, alert, and ambulatory. She loves the crocheting group, and enjoys the on-site hairdresser. This was the first community we toured, and we came back to it after seeing numerous others. Mom would like it if the theater got movies more often, and if there were more trips out in a week. I also have had difficulties with the physicians that visit, I don't feel like they provide the same level of service our family doctor did.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your time to write such a detailed review. Your feedback helps us provide better service where possible. If you would like to discuss things further, please contact us at [removed].

Mom is Enjoying It

My mom is there. We are liking it very much! Things are working out very well for us. They renovated the whole building, used to be a hotel. Rooms are very spacious and laid out nicely. She gets around in the wheelchair, but she is hardly ever in her room. There are so many activities, and she has made some friends at different functions. Nurses check in a couple hours every evening. They distribute all the meds correctly and on time. We feel like she's very safe. We had to do all of this very quickly, and we found out after my mom was in that Cherry Hill was a 3 year commitment before Medicaid is accepted, which was a bit of a surprise because the other Spring Hills campus was a 2 year commitment.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased that mom is enjoying herself. Our team is dedicated to Caring with a Commitment to Quality. Should you ever feel you need to discuss a concern, please feel free to contact us at [removed].

Assisted Living At Spring Hills Cherry Hill

Our experience working with the staff at Spring Hills has been top notch caring people from sales staff to maintenance. Sometimes there have been a few details where we had to speak up and iron out a few inconsistencies but the caregivers and the nursing staff have been very attentive to my sister who needs assistance when showering and dressing to be certain she doesn't injure herself. The rehab care there has been excellent for both my sister and brother in law. They are both doing much better than when they arrived there. The medical personnel who are seeing them have adjusted my sisters meds so she is no longer a zombie. Prior to arriving at Spring Hills she was over-medicated. She is back to being herself.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and good news. We aspire to exceed your expectations!

Beautiful place, definitely don't specialize in dementia care

If you're looking for a place that has assisted living, good food and is beautiful, then this is the place for you. If you're looking for a dementia care unit....then pass this one by. They have a small wing for dementia care "spring cottage", but it is only a hallway of rooms that are so brightly lit it always looks like daytime, since each room has a panel window on the side, there is always light shining through the window. Can be very confusing for someone with dementia. Their form of mental "therapy" consisted of the therapist putting in a video of old people doing therapy.....yes watching a video of a therapy session...while the "therapist" texts on her phone as the residents watch.

Dear Ann,
Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We appreciate all feedback. We have made improvements since then and some staff have changed. We hope you would re-consider us if you are ever in need.

Didn't like that there were stairs

This was beautiful, but there were a lot of steps and my dad had been on a walker, unsteadily, and he ended up breaking his arm where he was before so he was in a wheelchair. They had ramps but with the steps we were afraid of him falling. It was nice, but it wasn't right for him.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews. We hope you found the right fit for dad.

Beautiful facility and prob...

Beautiful facility and probably perfect for people looking for assisted living. Not pleased at all with the dementia care. From lack of help in transitioning mom and admitting her to putting out fires instead of anticipating them....I will be placing my mom in a different facility.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews. We have made many improvements since then and hope you have been happy with your choice.

Lunch/toured with Sajet...

Lunch/toured with Sajet Patel. Beautiful property, lots of activities, good meal/menu, decent sized units. Overall impression - this would be a great place for mom & dad; can they afford it?

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your review.

Really nice.

Really nice.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review.

Beautiful facility.

Beautiful facility.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review.