Artis Senior Living of Boca Raton - Boca Raton, FL

Review of Artis Senior Living

My loved one was at this facility for over one year. The AC never functioned properly. The director of the facility admitted it did not function properly from day one. As of [date removed], the AC was still not fixed.
Other problems: smelly, filthy, stained carpet, residents walking around soaked in urine, nursing mistakes. If I could give it a zero stars, I would. Management also tells people their loved ones' brains are broken.

Amy DePreker

Thank you for taking the time to review Artis of Boca Raton. We apologize for the negative experience you had at our community. The air conditioner definitely works overtime on those hot, humid summer days, and we pay close attention to servicing it to keep our residents comfortable. We will take your comments and look into improving based on your experience. We would love to speak further about your concerns as this is not the norm for our community, so please reach out to us to see how we can improve our partnership.

A wonderful “home away from home”

This is a wonderful place for loved ones who need the assistance that can’t be given at home. Speaking from personal experience, our family tried hard to provide the necessary care for our Dad to remain at home. When the time comes and you realize that is no longer an option, Artis Senior Living should be your first appointment.
From my initial meeting and facility tour I was 100% sure this was the place for my Dad. It is a beautiful, brand new “home”, complete with friendly and caring staff, delicious home-cooked meals every day, private rooms and baths for everyone, tons of activities every minute of the day and lots of communication with our family, sending texts and pictures of Dad involved with his friends!
He is well taken care of and is happy! We are relieved and thankful for Artis and this fabulous “team” that makes every minute count for our Dad!
Many thanks to [Removed] and everyone there for making this difficult time in my life so much easier!

Review of Artis Senior Living of Boca Raton - Boca Raton, FL

My 92 year old Mom is SO comfortable here. She thanks us every time we visit for helping her move to such a wonderful home.
The Artis staff has become our extended family and we are so grateful for each and every member of the staff.

Review of Artis Senior Living Of Boca Raton Boca Raton, FL

My Mom has been a resident of Artis Senior Living for almost a year. Her care is exceptional! Staff is wonderful, very attentive. Facility is always clean. Meals are nicely prepared. Activity center is well run and geared to the different levels of dementia! My Mom is so happy at Artis and has made so many friends. We are so happy for her too!

Review for Artis in Boca Raton

His home away from home! They keep him busy and social! Great activities...
The meals are gourmet and plenty of choices!
The care partners in neighborhoods are kind and caring. They keep them clean, help them eat and safety is important!

So happy to have found Artis

We are grateful to have found Artis through A Place For Mom for our mother, (my mother-in-law). Artis staff is superb. Caring, professional and truly loving and kind. The place is new and fresh and designed lovely and simply. The food is good. The garden is sweet. And fun with old music, fresh fruits and juices and a basketball hoop!
And the residents seem to be happy and engaged, in their activities, and with the other residents.
We are very happy w Artis. And finally can breathe a little, that our mother (in-law) is safe and in good hands with the great staff at Artis.

Artis is the best out there!

This was the hardest decision my family has had to make, but we couldn’t think of anywhere else we would want our dad besides Artis! They’re amazing from the first time we walked in and took a tour to moving our dad in they’ve been with us guiding us every step of the way. Everyone is so compassionate and care not only about our dad but us too! They check in on my mom to make sure she’s transitioning too! Words cannot begin to describe how thankful we are for Artis! They do what they say, they tailor a schedule exactly like my dad had at home and we love it! The activities are awesome they really took the time to get to know my dad and what he likes and create activities to what he likes! We looked at so many places but when we walked into Artis we knew that was it! We saw how clean it was, the residents all looked great and happy, the staff actually were interacting with the residents everyone knew everyone and you could see and feel that they cared!
If you’re reading this review I wouldn’t look any further you’ve found it….Artis! There is nothing better out there, they’re simply the best in everything they do!
Thank you Artis for taking such great care of my dad and taking special care of my family too!

Spouse of a current resident

My husband has been living at the community for a few months now. Overall, the staff do a great job and make sure he well taken care of; showered, fed, changed, and bring him down to activities every day.

Taking care of him at home was getting too much for me and I cannot thank Artis enough for all that they do. They not only take care of him but cater to me as well. They are very attentive and understand his specific daily needs.

There has been recent turnover of management and while I was nervous with all the changes, the place is really on the up and up and things continue to get better; specifically the food and the activities.

I have realistic expectations and know it isn't easy getting my husband to participate in the activities program but that doesn't stop them from encouraging him and getting him involved as much as possible. They have a diverse program that cater to their population.

I commend Artis for there continued hard work and understand the population they serve isn't easy but I would definitely recommend this community for others in need.

Activites are lacking

Having the outdoor area is very nice. The rooms are always clean and the food is adequate. Staff is friendly and seem to care.

No imagination in activities. They do not try to tailor the activities to the functional or interest level of the individuals. Not enough aides to help residents with activities or even bring the residents to the activities. Very little encouragement for the residents to be more engaged. There is a "let them be" attitude. Maybe that is what some people think is the best. But I believe the more people are engaged the happier they will be.

Artis is the BEST!

Artis Senior Living is a top notch concept for assisted living. They are professional, caring and empathetic to residents as well as immediate families. Since my mother has started her new journey at Artis, she is a different person. I have my mom back again! Thanks Artis. We really appreciate the work you do for seniors. Definitely the BEST!!

glitz and glamor a front for poor care

changed staff within few weeks of entry. unkept room. poor in house physicians. new staff rude, rarely see any caretakers around. nurse couldn't answer any questions.

Very Pleased with this Community

I'am very pleased with my husbands move to this community. The staff is very nice, and they do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. Everything working out well so far, and I would recommend this community.

They Provide Average Experience

In the beginning my dad enjoyed the activities that were provided. Now he feels like it is repetitive and we notice not many seniors participate. However, everything so far is fine. It is definitely clean within the community and his room is kept nice too. I don's smell any lingering odors and items have not been misplaced. The meals could improve, he feels it is average tasting with substitutions available.

Welcome to Artis—where empowerment, pride and fulfillment define memory care
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level in Memory Care through individually designed programs combined with a passionate dedication to each resident’s individualized comforts and needs. The Heart of Artis is fueled by a passionate philosophy of the power of Positive Partnerships to optimize and customize Memory Care for EVERY resident.
At Artis, individuals are respected. Choices are given. Life is lived in the moment—together.
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level of memory care through individually designed programs combined with a compassionate dedication to each resident's comfort, safety and needs. Our neighborhood living gives our residents a place to call home. Each neighborhood has a dining room, open kitchen, and secure access to beautiful spacious outdoor areas.

Our team of senior care professionals and licensed nurses are on-site 24 hours per day, ensuring our residents and their loved ones receive the support they deserve.

Specializing in Alzheimer's and Memory care
State-of-the-art security and emergency systems
Licensed nurse 24 hours per day
Medication management
Personal care assistance including showering and bathing
Incontinence management
Beautiful secure outdoor courtyards and walking trails
Personalized activities