Advent Square - Boca Raton, FL

Happy Care for family

We are happy with this community. The staff make sure that you feel comfortable. We like the meals that we have had. A nice variety is available and we like knowing they are healthy meals. I like knowing the meals are healthy choices. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one for the care and the value of a family member

More than satisfied

I visited Advent Square back in the fall of 2015 & right away could feel the caring, family environment was what I wanted for my Mom. She recently was able to move in. Advent cleaned, painted & made any necessary repairs to the apt. Mom is so happy in her 'little mansion' & I am so glad I waited for the opening. She is already making new friends, walking more due to the safe environment & eating better. I am hoping she has many happy years in her new apt. The Staff I have met all are top notch & they say we are 'part of the family'. This is a small facility but I think that allows for more personal attention.

Feel at peace here...

Love this place. Beautiful place with great and caring staff. We feel at peace with dad here. Love it.

In Boca Raton, Advent Square is located in a quiet suburban setting, adjacent to the Advent Lutheran Church and Advent School. Many times children from the Early Childhood and School visit our senior coummunity.

Advent Square is about one mile from the Alantic Ocean, and the Spanish River Park. The location provides access to I-95, Federal Highway, and A1A. The Boca Regional Hospital is only three miles away.

The community has 25 one bedroom apartments and an assisted living facility with memory care on site. The buildings make a square. Inside the square is a central dining room. A new activity room was added near the main office in 2012.