Arden Courts Delray Beach - Delray Beach, FL

Good Experience

I have him in there I like it a lot, it's just that he has fallen a couple times at night out of bed, so I am working on that. It's well staffed, clean, and I do like it. He comes from having 24 hour care, so it is a little different over there. I did hire an aide to sit with him at nights on the weekends, which is kind of a waste of money, but the problem is that if he has to get up to go to the bathroom, he needs someone there. I am a nurse myself and I know how night shift on the weekends goes - it's tough. They have been very, very helpful and gone out of their way. They have done a lot, and I think that they are very good.

56 people in community. Pure memory c...

56 people in community. Pure memory community. 4 'houses' 14 people each. Dining in separate dining room. 3 full meals. Bedroom with 'powder rooom'. Full bath/shower within house not room. 1 level house. Nurses 24/7. Drs come to facility. Charge if they have to go out. Shared all inclusive. Furnished. Can bring own furniture. No refrigerator in room. Can bring one. They can go into 'house' refrigerator.