Solaris Senior Living North Naples - Naples, FL

Best Experience in Skilled Nursing

My mom has been in 4 skilled nursing units in Naples and
Bonita Springs. This was the best place that she has been. All the staff were caring and responsive Therapy was great.

Clean and Small Setting

It is a clean and small community. They did provide a very nice tour. The staff was very friendly and they answered all of my questions. This facility seemed to be more focused on health care, assisted living. I definitely wanted a private room for my mom and they did not offer that.

My Father is Enjoying his Time in this Community

I'am very pleased with my father's move to this community. Everything has worked out very well, and he likes it here. He is pleased with the meals, the food is really good. The residents are nice, and friendly. When I come to visit him, the community always looks good. They are taking good care of him, and his needs. This is a community I would recommend, it is working out well for my family.

My thoughts

I was not impressed with this community. I had a friend that lived here and they did not seem to like it. The head nurse was wonderful and the community was clean enough. When my friend moved into critical care the care was better.

My father was constantly abandoned in this place. The nurse lied straight to my face about his care and the CNAs are rude, lazy, and don't want to do thier jobs.

Solaris Senior Living North Naples is the premier choice of many Naples residents and visitors for rehabilitation, long term care and assisted living services. Our licensed and accredited therapists work as a team with nursing staff to create a customized program for each individual. Our goal is to help the patient achieve their maximum functional ability and independence.