Juniper Village at Naples - Naples, FL

Review of Independence Village

The entire staff at Juniper Village in Naples has been outstanding to work with. They look you in the eye, listen to your concerns and then treat you like family to come up with the best possible solution. After having my mom at a previous facility, I have come to know how valuable these traits are. Thank you Juniper Village for actually doing what you say you are going to do.

Juniper Communities

Thank you so much for this high star rating and great review of Juniper Village at Naples. We are so pleased to have been able to provide you with such a positive experience.

Review of Juniper Village

Naples Juniper is a godsend for us, they take wonderful care of my father and always seem genuinely pleasent, I would highly recomend them to anyone needing this type of care.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for this high star rating and wonderful review. We truly appreciate your recommendation. It is our highest honor to care for our residents and support their families. Thanks for recognizing that.

Review of Juniper Village

Excellent in every way, our family is very pleased with the care our father is receiving.

Juniper Communities

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Juniper Village at Naples! Thanks for your recommendation!

Review of Juniper Village

My mother has been there for 6 months now and I couldn't ask for a better or more caring facility.

Review of Juniper Village

The staff is extraordinary!! Their knowledge and compassion gave us confidence that we were doing the right thing for our dad. Great care every step of the way!

Juniper Communities

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Juniper Village at Naples! We sincerely thank you for the positive review. Your recommendation means the world to us!

Review of Juniper Village

Warm + knowledgeable personnel. Resident's room + environment are clean and cheerful. He is treated kindly and kept busy physically + mentally. All questions are promptly, answered, staff provides constant updates. I would highly recommend this facility if the need arises.

Juniper Communities

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,
Juniper Village at Naples

Review of Juniper Village of Naples

The leadership and caretakers give my mom personalized care. They call when changes are nededed, I feel like Juniper is another family for my mom.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you have a great day!

Review of Juniper Village at Naples - Naples, FL

My father has been cared for with gentleness, concern and love for the past 3 years. The caregivers are attained to not only each resident’s needs but to family as well.
Management holds quarterly meeting with family members to review medication and vitals and to discuss any changes and for concerns that either the staff or family may have. They have speakers, entertainers, luncheons, counselors, etc. to make this illness a little easier to bear.

Juniper Communities

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you have a great day!

A wonderful caring, place!

My experience at Juniper is always wonderful. The staff is very caring with all residents. There is always a pleasant smile to greet you! I feel so at ease and have such comfort knowing the my mom is so well taken care of. Juniper is like an answer to our prayers. Our family is so blessed to have placed our mom in such a wonderful, caring place. A place that will always be her home.

Juniper Communities

Rose, thank you so much for this heartfelt review. We will be sure to share your lovely comments with our exceptional staff. Your recommendation means the world to us. Have a wonderful day!

Review of Juniper Village At Naples Naples, FL

My husband was evacuated. We had air conditioning and light. The staff, caregivers and all were FABULOUS. I was there with my husband and they were loving, professional and wonderful to individual residents needs.

Juniper Communities

Thank you so much for this great review. Hurricane Irma tested us all and it's so great to see all of the positive feedback we've received. We're so thankful that we are back in our own community and grateful for the great team that supported us when we had evacuated. We have some of the best caregivers around!! Thanks for your recommendation, we will share your comments with the team at Naples!

The cottages sold me. Very homey!
The director, [Removed] has a heart of gold. Staff is sincere and my mom smiles at them as she does to me and our family!

Juniper Communities

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you for recognizing our "heart of gold" staff. They are truly at the heart of all that we do. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Our grandmother has spent 6 years at Juniper Village. The leadership and staff are exceptional, when problems arise; they are quickly addressed. Grand mom lives in a safe and living facility. Juniper Village staff are her second family. [Removed] RN, MSN is also exceptional. We are grateful!

Juniper Communities

I, [Removed], wife of [Removed] located in cottage 1, I am very pleased with the care given to my husband. I want to thank you for your love, patience and professionalism. Keep up the good work.
God bless you all.

Juniper Communities

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Juniper Village at Naples! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

The staff is very attentive to my grandmother’s needs. Keep up the great work!

Juniper Communities

Thank you! We will definitely keep up the great work!

I would not recommend this community.

This community was not the most clean or modern looking. There was a lot of things that could have been better maintained. The staff were good, however the food was not that good. They seemed to serve a lot of pasta.

Juniper Communities

Hi there, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to use directly at [removed] when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Juniper Village - Naples, FL

This is the best facility to take care of my husband for his memory care needs. The unique model of 5 separate homes limited to 10 residents makes it just like home! The staff is friendly and helpful. This is a heart focused facility.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Catherine,for taking the time to share your experience with Juniper Village at Naples and recommending us to others. We definitely put our hearts into everything we do and appreciate you recognizing that. You really made our day today.

Wonderful community. The admin and [removed] are actively involved and care about residents. Strongly recommend

Juniper Communities

Thank you for this great recommendation!

Juniper Village is a small community with a caring , friendly, concerned, helpful, loving, compassionate staff, an excellent chef & a safe, secure environment. I couldn't have found a better place to help me in the care of my father.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for this great five-star review. We appreciate your recommendation.

I would highly recommend this facility. The intimate design of small cottages with limited residents in each one lends to a feeling of being "at home". And this also allows caregivers to know each resident as an individual. The administration and Director of Nursing are kind, caring people who teach guidelines to their caregivers by example. I feel very happy to have found Juniper Village!

Juniper Communities

Thank you Debra, we're happy you found Juniper Village as well. Thank you for pointing out the benefits of our small cottage concept. We are proud of the design and the relationship-building it affords our residents and caregivers. Thank you also for recognizing our excellent staff. Your recommendation means the world to us. You really made our day today.

I truly believe Juniper Village saved my father's life. The care and concern for their residents is exceptional. The entire staff works with us to make sure everyone understands the process. I really like the way they keep us constantly informed on Dad's progress and conditions. Definitely a 5 star community

Juniper Communities

Carolle, thank you for this heartfelt and insightful recommendation. We appreciate the opportunity to care for your father and provide peace of mind for your family. Thanks for making our day today!

My husband has been a resident for a few months. I am very pleased with the care he is receiving. They are very alert to all medical needs. They keep the residents busy with entertainment and educational programs. I would highly recommenced this facility to anyone seeking care for your loved ones.

Juniper Communities

Bonnie, thank you for your recommendation. We always love to receive great feedback.Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

My wife lives at Juniper Village at Naples. Staff are very caring. Communication is excellent. I have peace of mind!

Juniper Communities

Thank you Kurt for sharing this five-star review. We are happy to providing a caring environment for your wife and peace of mind for you. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Staff is caring & helpful to residents. More care should be given to keeping residents from entering rooms not their own.

Juniper Village is a clean & safe community. My mom is a resident. There and although she is well cared for she is bored. There is not much to do. Many of the staff don’t speak English very well & the residents can’t communicate with them.

Juniper Communities

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. The staff at Juniper Village at Naples take our reviews very seriously. If you feel that there is more that we can do for your mother, please let us know. We take great pride in our Connections activities program and tailor activities to best meet our residents needs and wants. The My Life Story tool helps us get a clear idea of what is, and has been, important to our residents. Perhaps we can gain more insight into your mother's desires by reviewing this together. If you'd be willing, our Executive Director would like to speak with you at [removed] to discuss ways to improve your experience with Juniper Village at Naples moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Juniper is a really great facility. My mother in law lives there. The staff is friendly & kind. Maria & her assistant go over & above. This is a very well great facility.

Juniper Communities

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Roth. Our aim is to always go above and beyond and it sounds like we hit the mark. You really made our day today.

Review of Juniper Village At Naples - Naples, Fl

My loved one adjusted very quickly. The staff makes you feel like family. If you have a concern, they will address it immediately.

Juniper Communities

Thanks for the feedback, R. Curry. We strive to provide excellent service to our residents and families at Juniper Village at Naples. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

My Aunt Is Happy Here

My aunt is doing very well here, she has finally adjusted well to it. She is happy and we are pleased. The community is nice and clean. The staff is kind and helpful. They are very friendly as well. I would say the rent is a bit expensive. She has improved so much since her move. There are nice activities offered for her when she is ready to participate. We know she is being cared for well and in good hands. This is a community I would highly recommend.

Juniper Communities

Thank you very much for sharing these comments. You really made our day today. We appreciate your recommendation.

Review of Juniper Village at Naples - Naples, FL

Outstanding Director. An asset to Juniper.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Murphy. We appreciate your recognition of our great team member and your recommendation of Juniper!

Review of Juniper Village at Naples - Naples, FL

Above average. No concerns about quality of care.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Suzan for this recommendation.

Prioritizing Your Objectives

As you begin your Journey to evaluate Memory Care facilities you will soon be overwhelmed by the myriad of choices and decisions that await you!

May I suggest your decision be based on one key principle. STAFF.

We visited a number of facilities, some like the Ritz Carlton, others like the Holiday Inn.

In the end we realized our loved one would soon be unaware of the glitz that surrounding him but fully aware of the Kindness, Care, Support, and Attentiveness that touched him daily.

We found these Qualities at Juniper Village (Naples, Fl)

Juniper Communities

John, you are absolutely correct about the myriad of choices and decisions that await those searching for memory care options. It is our hope to help families navigate the choices and make the best decisions for their loved ones and themselves. We wholeheartedly agree that staff is what makes the difference. We appreciate you sharing your observations about our kind, caring, supportive and attentive staff. Thank you for your recommendation to others.

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, FL

We arrive sporadically and always find the facility to be clean and neat. The caregivers clearly know the residents and care for them. They treat them very well as though they are family members.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for sharing this five-star review. We're proud to be exceeding your expectations at all times!

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, FL

I can appreciate the hard work Maria has done as reflected in the care my father receives. My one regret is that she was not in charge during the time my mother was here as I am certain that the care would have been so much better. Many improvements with the staff and Sharon is excelling in her role.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Kim for writing this five-star review and recognizing the work Maria has done as Executive Director. We are very proud of the entire Naples team and appreciate your recognition.

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, FL

Juniper Village is a truly unique setting/concept of small cottages that encourages a sense of community and social interaction. The staff genuinely cares about the residents. They are friendly, compassionate, and cognizant of particular conditions and needs. There is an obvious sense of pride in the care they provide that permeates the organization. I moved mom here after 4 months in another greater Naples area facility that felt more like a commercial institution that seemed understaffed and/or required more initiative from the residents to benefit from what might be available than mom was capable of providing. She had gone into "hermit mode" but her spirit has re-emerged at Juniper.

Juniper Communities

John, thank you for taking the time to share your great experience at Juniper Village at Naples. We are extremely proud of our small house concept and the way that design encourages sense of community, social interaction and individualized care. We are equally as proud of our staff and the pride they take in their jobs - which obviously shows. We couldn't be happier that your mother has re-emerged with help from our compassionate and understanding staff. Thanks for the five-star review!

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, Fl

My experience at Juniper Village has been very good at all times. I find the staff so very caring with the residents as well as family members. I find also that I can address any issues that come up and they are addressed very quickly. I have nothing but administration for everyone here. I have also given great references for people looking to place loved ones.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Schroeder we appreciate your recommendations and recognition of our caring staff.

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, Fl

My father was brought here 6 weeks ago near death. With the care of the entire staff here he has begun to regain his strength at an amazing pace. Their personal care and attention has made all difference.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Marcy, it is truly our pleasure to have played a role in your father's continued improvement.

Review of Juniper Village at Naples - Naples, FL

My father moved here after a disastrous 2 month stay at Brookdale Naples. Juniper Village is 5 star in every way. Very caring and attentive to his needs. He is finally in a community that puts his needs first. This is the best community to place your parent or loved one! Clean, pleasant staff and top notch care.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Lorri for this wonderful five-star review, we appreciate your recommendation. It's unfortunate that your previous experience in memory care was disastrous, but we are thankful that we were able to create a positive outcome by putting your father's needs first.

Review of Juniper Village at Naples - Naples, FL

Juniper Village provides the highest quality care for their residents. Staff go above and beyond by communicating to the families and community partners. I would, without reservation, refer Juniper village to my own family. Great Community!

Juniper Communities

Thank you Tami, we appreciate your recommendation and recognition of our exemplary staff and communication - two areas in which we aim to excel.

Good experience

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience with Juniper Village at Naples has been a very positive one! We had to do our searching in somewhat of an emergency situation, and the people here were very accommodating and helpful through the whole process. The facility is clean and well kept, and they've come through on all of the services and care they promised!

Juniper Communities

Often families come to us in a crisis situation and we are more than happy to help you learn about options and make well-informed decisions in a limited amount of time. We're so happy that you chose us and that things are going well. Thank you.

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, Fl

Juniper is well managed and maintained. The staff is top notch from top to bottom. The staff is very loving and caring. Mother could not be in a better place considering her condition.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Bill, we appreciate your recommendation.

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, FL

I placed my husband almost 4 years ago. I love the cottage style, a lot of walkable grass and one story. In 2015, new management took over. The director, Marla [removed] has made many positive changes and has a wonderful personality. She is receptive to families and residents. She, the staff...great!

Juniper Communities

Thank you Karen. So often we have married couples where one spouse lives with us while the other remains at home. We are happy to have made this a successful transition for both of you - allowing you time to be husband and wife rather than caregiver and care receiver. We appreciate your recommendation.

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, Fl

I am very happy with the care my mother is receiving. Initially I felt some anxiety during the initial transition from my mom living at home to going to Juniper but over the past several months I can see that it was the right move. My mom seems more relaxed, very clean, and well cared for. The staff seems to care about the individual and there is very positive energy.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for your recommendation Diane. Understandably, our families and residents often feel anxiety during the initial transition. Leaving your home for a new, unfamiliar location can be challenging when faced with many unknowns and changes. But this can also be an exciting time for positive change. During this time, we happily find ourselves not only helping our residents adjust to their new homes, but their families as well. We are thankful that the move has been a positive one.

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, Fl

The staff at Juniper are awesome. Always very attentive and responsive to their residents and to me, the caregiver. I highly recommend their services.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for these wonderful compliments and your recommendation.

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, Fl

The Juniper is a safe place with caring caregivers who I can trust. My husband has difficult days and nights because he cannot take care of himself and he now cannot communicate his thoughts as well as before-his life care needs are many. I want to thank all who can say his name when they see him-because they have been focused on Russ in some way. It helps him.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Nikki. It is our pleasure to provide care for your husband and peace of mind for you and your family. Our staff is specifically trained in dementia care and is happy to provide highly specialized and individualized care to our residents. We do find that using a resident's name encourages familiarity and helps them feel at ease. We pride ourselves on communicating in a patient, supportive and comforting way. We appreciate your recommendation.

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, Fl

I work at a 5 star hotel so I rate the establishment along with the staff a 5 star. They sincerely care for the residents and families. A special mention to the director Maria [last name removed], who has brought love, life, and humor to all of us and the staff. I would be happy to speak to any family member who is considering relocating a family member.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Mina, we truly appreciate your recommendation and equating our community to a five-star hotel! We also appreciate your comments about our Executive Director Maria, we heartily concur!

Review of Juniper Village At Naples-Naples, Fl

After visiting most of the AL and Memory Care facilities in Naples, I decided to place my father (age 94) in Juniper Village because I thought that he would best adapt to a facility that was home-like, clean, and small. I liked the cottage concept very much--14 individual rooms with bathroom/shower yet a common dining room and living room shared by the other cottage residents. Two cottages fenced-in together providing a safe, large, outdoor area with sidewalks and benches for residents to enjoy the sunshine. Visit another cottage, or sit on the front porch and relax in the shade. Dad has lived here 1 1/2 years and is completely content.

The cottages attendants are well trained, attentive, and caring. The director and administrative staff, and nurses are highly professional, visible, and responsible, visible, and responsive to the residents, caregivers, and families.

Quarterly conferences, monthly luncheons, and a host of activities keep family members secure in knowing that their loved-one is receiving excellent care.

Juniper Communities

Nancy, thank you very much for your recommendation of Juniper Village at Naples. We are so happy that we were your choice 1 1/2 years ago and still continue to impress you and keep your father content. We pride ourselves on our open communication and exemplary staff and thank you for calling attention to them as well. Keeping our families abreast of everything important is one of our utmost goals. We are honored to provide excellent care to our residents and peace of mind for their families. Thank you.

smaller more homelike enviroment

Our family placed mom at Juniper Village after a 2 week stay at another much larger alf in Naples Florida. We chose to move mom to Juniper because is was much more like a family living situation. The smaller cottages have a maximum of 14 rooms in a simple layout, which is less confusing to anyone suffering with memory loss.
There are only 2 hallways with 7 bedrooms in each and in the center is the living room, kitchen and dining area. Juniper is clean and the cottage is maintained although not upscale decor or furnishings. The staff is lovely, always smiling and interacting with the residents, although it wouldn't hurt to have additional help there, especially around meal time. Mom has lived there for 3 months already and is adjusting as well as can be expected.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Chrissy for sharing your keen observations. We do pride ourselves on our home-like smaller environments You are correct in that being a less confusing layout for those with memory loss, We also pride ourselves on our staff who are all trained in dementia care giving techniques. We appreciate the confidence you have place in us by allowing us to care for your mother.

Apathy

My loved one was only in there one week before passing, which I don’t blame them for. Their attitude about her passing left a lot to be desired. They just weren’t very interested. One of the reasons we chose them because a wonderful person we knew worked there. After a few days, our wonderful friend was transferred.

Juniper Communities

At Juniper Communities we strive to nurture the spirits of our residents and families in all stages of life. We are so sorry for your loss and hope that her memory will always be a blessing to you and your family.

It's Wonderful.

It’s wonderful. Juniper Village is an excellent community. I highly recommend them to any families that might be looking for care for a loved one. They are a very clean community and the staff is friendly and supportive.

Juniper Communities

We truly appreciate the faith you place in us by allowing us to care for your loved one. It is truly our pleasure! Thanks for taking the time to review us here.

visited 4.17.14 liked activ...

visited 4.17.14 liked activity schedule. not sure about room size. liked open feel.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for your nice comments. Juniper Village at Naples is very proud of our Alive In All Seasons activity schedule and the layout of the community. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback.

Juniper Village provides Memory Care in Naples with, a secure, purposely built community, specifically for individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias. Through a life-affirming, therapeutic environment, we emphasize strengths and support wellness. We extend our sense of community to all those who are touched by the disease, providing opportunities to support body, mind and spirit.

Our memory care residence features uniquely gracious small cottages, each with its own living room, dining room, kitchen and private bedrooms, with private bath. Meals are enjoyed together in the homelike dining area opposite the cottage kitchen. After a meal a stroll around the gardens or just sitting on the front porch further the home like atmosphere of Juniper Village at Naples.

Ample outdoor walking paths and gracious patios and gardens are an inviting and welcoming place to explore and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. For added peace of mind, the memory care facility and grounds are fully-secured with an integrated resident-to-staff call system, and exterior door security system.